Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2008, 11:32 am

And yet here I am, with a fun story. Really, I'm just looking for more opinions .

So there's this girl, let's call her L. I've known L for a while, and we've really just been aquaintances for a few years. A few months ago, we started hanging out. The reason being is that I guess we talked some at a party, I was drunk at the time. She hadn't seen me since high school, and I had since lost a significant amount of weight. Anyways, I usually hang out at her house, am basically the only guy around when doing so sometimes. I evantually became attracted to her, and I honestly don't know why. I'd say cause she's extremely attractive, and we have a lot of random s**t in common. So I hung out with her alone a few times. It was more like she was giving me a ride to her house cause I don't drive, or we were waiting for more people to show up at her house. And around the time I was confident enough to ask her out, she gets sick for two weeks. During that time, I got drunk one night with her best friend and confessed I like L. She said that her and L are on a break from dating and just out to have fun for now. Fine, I thought. So a little while after L was no longer sick, I got drunk alone (for the first time), at my house, and in front of a computer. The past week or so I had been on edge for reasons I couldn't figure out. So I sent her a message on that horrible social machine that is MySpace.

Quote:
I like you. Yeah, I'm extremely attracted to you and I have no idea why. You're interesting, and you're one of the only people I feel like I might have anything in common with. If you have no interest in me, that's fine. But, I felt I should tell you that I really want to go out with you. I have no interest in a cheap lay. For a long time I've been seeking an actual relationship, and I'd like it to be with you. I promise you no drama or any BS, whether or not you decide to date me. Whatever happens, happens, and I'm fine with that. I enjoy you, and it's rare I tell someone that. Please don't call me about this, I don't really enjoy phones. Chances are, I won't be going to (*), so responding after that is actually preferrable. Please remember, I really don't care if we just stay friends, just know I want to know you in ways I've never known another person. I don't know what else to say, but it's nice to finally feel like I've told you this.

Now, you'd think that would change everything. She comes back from her trip, and doesn't even mention it. So I get into a conversation on AIM and pretty much force the topic, and she says no to dating me. This is where it gets interesting...I know for a fact she's interested in me. When I saw her at the party, a friend of a friend actually thought we were an item or something along those line cause of the way she was looking at me. Whenever we hangout, she makes it a point to get me drunk (could be more for amusement though). Simply put, all signs point to yes. Which means my dilemma with her is this, she probably just wants to f**k me. I don't really find that a problem until part two of my story falls into place.

So about two weeks ago, the place where I work as a dishwasher hired a bunch of new people, all female. Suprisingly, me and the new hostess wound up flirting like mad every time we worked together. And I don't mean "I'm pretty sure she's flirting", I mean "Oh god I'm almost annoyed it's so obvious" flirting. So I get her number evantually, and we haven't done anything yet. Chances are, she probably wants a relationship.

And there you go. L wants to f**k me, and hostess wants to date me. The closest thing I have to a plan of action is to see if I could pull off having a purely sexual relationship with L, but before I wait to long with hostess. Both have odd schedules, so timing is key.

On a side note, L has enough in common with me for me to seriously consider she has AS. I wouldn't ever bring it up, but it just kind of dawned on me one day. Or she could just be really introverted.

yesplease
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2008, 6:10 pm

I think in order for it to be a triangle the Hostess and/or L have to want each other. Maybe a love arrow head or something. A ♥ ^ ;)

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2008, 6:16 pm

Sarcastic_Name wrote:
On Death Note, L has enough in common with me for me to seriously consider he has AS.

Corrected. :P

Kalister1
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2008, 6:22 pm

:wink:

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2008, 7:49 pm

Aridarr wrote:
Sarcastic_Name wrote:
On Death Note, L has enough in common with me for me to seriously consider he has AS.

signed, totally didn't catch that.

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2008, 7:58 pm

Sarcastic_Name wrote:
Aridarr wrote:
Sarcastic_Name wrote:

Sry lol. :hic: :bounce:

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2008, 8:02 pm

Aridarr wrote:
Sarcastic_Name wrote:
Aridarr wrote:
Sarcastic_Name wrote:

Sorry for what, I was kind of agreeing. :lol:

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2008, 8:09 pm

Sarcastic_Name wrote:
Aridarr wrote:
Sarcastic_Name wrote:
Aridarr wrote:
Sarcastic_Name wrote:

Oh, okay. :lol: I think. 8O

Didn't mean to hijack your thread, though.

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2008, 12:19 pm

Aridarr wrote:
Sarcastic_Name wrote:
Aridarr wrote:
Sarcastic_Name wrote:
Aridarr wrote:
Sarcastic_Name wrote:

Oh, okay. :lol: I think. 8O

Didn't mean to hijack your thread, though.

That's fine, I can just shamelessly bump it later.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2008, 3:08 pm

Oh ......just shut it , you've caused me a headache.

roguetech
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Mar 2008, 9:13 am

She said she won't date you. Go for the hostess. And if f**ker changes her mind, you could date both. That's allowed :P

ssenkrad
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Mar 2008, 7:13 pm

Firstly, I enjoyed the New Order reference.

Secondly, L is a strange name for a girl. There's something fishy going on.

Thirdly, it could be possible that L still likes you, but perhaps her break is over and someone else has already nipped her in the bud. Or maybe she's just waiting for you to ask in person. Seems your only correspondence regarding dating has been electronic. Couldn't hurt to ask. Well, it could, in the sense that it'd be awkward for a little while if she denies you. But even then, I don't suppose it'll destroy your friendship. Better yet, she seems to be a good bar buddy. What are you worried about, mang? It's a win-win for you.