Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 115 of 239 [ 3819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 239  Next

Dhp
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2010, 9:10 pm

I think I'm ready...

Hi, Fellow reader; how are you? My name is David. I'm a 36.59 years old single male who is gentle, caring, compassionate, very sensitive, dependable, and slightly intelligent. I try to be as moral as I can; I'm usually the one that opens doors for the handicapped or elderly, or helping trusted people cross the road...My only flaw is my bad temper, for which I'm working on and improving. Florida is where I currently reside, however, I feel that I don't belong here due to my mild asthma which is triggered by heat. I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs.

Physical Stats:
Height: 5'5" (i.e. 3 stanard deviations from the normal height of 5'10", I think)
Weight:170 pounds
Hair color: brown (but bald on top), mustache and beard as seen on my avatar
Eye color: Hazel

Mental Stats:
IQ:126
Interests: Music (prog rock/metal, classical ah...the hell with it - most anything except country, emo or satanic music -those last three I do not like)
Mathematics, reading, beautiful sunsets and or sunrises, movies (I haven't seen many though), talking walks, concerts, plays; other things I am open to. Karaoke, anyone? And yes, since I'm a man, yes - I like sex with the right woman...perhaps that is to much information; I apologize if that was offensive.

Myers-Briggs Personality type: INFP (borders on J)
Equally Brained (instead of left or right brained)
Voice range: Baritone
Political stance: In the middle, I guess. I don't like politics in general and do not like to debate; but strangely I am open to new ideas, if they can be backed up by proof or sound arguments.
Talents: Plays piano, drums, perfect pitch, knowledge of math up to Calc 1, sympathy, some empathy.
Social skill age (estimate): 15 years. I do talk slowly though.
Sense of humor: Cartoonish, dark, witty, absurd (e.g. The far side); I HATE sarcasm
Annoying things about me: I make cartoon sounds, do NOT like dogs at all (although I love cats), and can get a little clingy at times (just please let me know when you need space, and I will highly respect that and leave you alone); I am sensitive to frequencies and cannot stand women with low pitched voices (like tenor or lower).

I'm looking for a woman with high morals and ethics, who is not materialistic (as money and things come and go), intelligent, sensitive, caring, who has a love of music, and can at least appreciate math or my interest in math, doesn't smoke or do heavy drugs (pot is okay, but don't offer me any please); drinking is okay as long as you are not an alcoholic (I have too many of those in my family).

If you find this interesting at all, please feel free to contact me via my email here on wrongplanet. If not, I hope you still find the one you're looking for. :-)

P.S. my past posts have shown me to be very angry all of the time and misogynic - please do not be alarmed; I apologize sincerely for my anger and my terrible views that I have held, and do not hold those horrible views anymore.
I am no longer misogynic at all, and my world is so much happier because of it. :-)

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2010, 9:32 pm

I wanted to make a funny one but this forum doesn't have spoiler setting so I can't
I was gonna have an icon of a middle finger and something colourful like "I don't like aspie girls" :lol:
see its not funny out in the open like that lol
well...it is to me

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2010, 10:02 pm

Hello Ladies!

I'm an outgoing, rich, successful, well respected socialite/playboy. I also lie a lot. My best feature is my complex sense of humour. My worst feature is my complex sense of humour. I'm looking for a hot, mute nymphomaniac female to hump and dump. Failing that, I'll take a reasonably attractive, nice young lady with good coping skills and a bike.

First ten responses get a free gift.*

*Free gift may not be free

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2010, 10:04 pm

Editt

Last edited by Moog on 09 Feb 2012, 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

quiet_photon
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Mar 2010, 11:31 am

edit

mjs82
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2010, 6:28 am

I am funny, smart, dashing, Australian, creative, Italian, honest, youthful, respectful, wise, passionate, brilliant but most of all humble.

mrkoolnerd
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Mar 2010, 2:13 pm

i would love to date someone but no one i know of wants to date me

mrkoolnerd
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Mar 2010, 2:15 pm

i am am nice caring accepting of others my worst thing i don't take care of my teeth

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2010, 8:39 pm

instant turn off

Postures
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2010, 12:45 am

:lol:

LK
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Mar 2010, 10:56 pm

I wonder, has anyone met anyone else this way? Regardless, I will give it a try.

Sex: Female

Interests: Medicine and health sciences, human behavior, ants (they have been a special interst since I was a toddler), and Asian ball jointed dolls.

Appearance: Brown Hair, dark brown eyes, and a light complexion. I am short (5 feet exactly) and I weigh 96 pounds.

I have been told I am smart, nerdy, strange, logical, unemotional, too literal, and that I "...think like a man." I am not void of emotion; however, it is true that I do not express (the key word being "express") very much emotion nor do I express a great variety of it (sometimes, my family thinks I am a Vulcan and has called me Spock on a few occasions). I am normally quiet, however I can become quite talkative if it is about something I enjoy. I am a good listener, almost to a fault. I am honest, loyal, and patient. I will admit, sometimes I do not catch how other people are feeling and can seem cold or uninterested. But I do try to be helpful if people tell me how they feel- even if it does not make complete sense to me and/or I am not very good at it.
I dress in mostly dark colours and I often look quite gothic. I have good hygiene, but I am usually a mess when it comes to fashion and such.
I have never dated anyone because I have never met anyone with whom there was enough mutual interest. If I was to date someone, it should be noted that I dislike tradition gender roles (I would like to think this is all because I am so progressive despite my hyper conservative surroundings; however, I do fail at the traditional role of a female and that may very well have something to do with my disdain for gender stereotypes.)
As for the AS thing- I am currently being evaluated. Thus far, the doctor has only confirmed I lack an understanding of human emotions to an extreme... I can not think of anything else to say on the subject.
I would be interested in someone with at least a few shared interests. I realize this is a site for people with ASDs, but someone with better social skills and emotional understanding than me would probably be good. Honesty, loyalty, patients, compassion, good hygiene, and a lack of wearing strongly scented anything are musts. I strongly prefer someone close to my own age and within a day's driving distance. I find I get along much better with people who are different from me in personality than with those who are extremely similar. Considering I have never dated anyone, I do not know if dating someone with AS or dating a NT would be better. I imagine, with the variety in human personalities, I could possibly find people I am compatable with who are AS or NT.

-End

While Mr. Kim... has fallen prey to the inexplicable need for human contact, let me step in and assure you that my research will go on uninterrupted, and that social relationships will continue to baffle and repulse me.
- Dr. Sheldon Cooper (TBBT)

CosTransform
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Mar 2010, 11:16 pm

I'm a male university student in south-west Sweden looking for primarly an aspie female. Some see me as clever. I'm interested in massage, training, dancing, electronics, maths, psychology, programming. I look alright, no supermodel though. I would say that electronics/programming is the special interest, and that giving a female companion a good time is also something I appriciate.

Maybe I'm quite flexible for being an aspie. But I certainly feel that relating to NTs is a workchore, not a leisure. I like talk that matters. I like being physicaly touched, and to touch. I'm being told that I'm a natural on professional massage. Even thoe I have my special interests. I have a mind flexible enough to use the same capability on other subjects, provided they are of enough interest.

I like shy people as well. And can take some personal oddities.

Now would be a good time to send that private message.. :D

Omerik
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Mar 2010, 10:20 pm

Guess I'd be looking at least for someone to talk to. I know distance is a problem, as I live in Israel.

Orientation: Heterosexual (looking for females)

Physical appearance: short, dark brown hair (used to be long, now short), dark brown beard/whiskers (perhaps shave it all), brown eyes, thin.

Interests: Football, politics, philosophy, linguistics, psychology, history
Hobbies: Stuff I wrote above + guitar/bass, I guess

Romantic pursuit: Desperate enough to write here, romantic enough to fall in love over the internet too much. Bad acquistion, generally. But perhaps I'll find someone?

Obgeektor
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Mar 2010, 11:28 pm

heliocopters wrote:
There are a number of ecovillages in NY state, which is where I live. Apparently there is one in Truxton, NY and another I know of is in Ithaca. The most famous ecovillages are actually in Wales. Since I do not like hot weather, I've never really looked up ones in areas like California, although I'm sure they're there.

I'm from Wales, and know about the Centre For Alternative Technology, which might be one of what you're referring to. It's pretty cool.

"No man can hold what the darkness can sow" - Agents Of Oblivion - Hangman's Daughter.

a-R
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Mar 2010, 8:42 am

I am 26 years old. I am a Christian looking for a guy who would like to get married.

I am not sure what the point is in dateing or small talk but if you know of some one who is interested in litriture evangelism and helping people among other things then please let me know

I am about 5ft 5 , like animals, herbal medison, poetry, potography and history.

my favourite food is pizza, chinease and spagetti.

I come from england.

Alexithymia
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Apr 2010, 12:15 am

I'm a 20 year old dude from California. I like biking, playing guitar, reading, scary movies, laughing hysterically (I'm easily amused), blah blah blah...I could list a billion good traits about myself, but that would take days.

Charming cockiness aside, I'm a nice guy, with a bit of a weird sense of humor, who is generally very sweet and loving. I treat everybody kindly, and can see the good in everyone. I am honest, and don't play games or try to manipulate people - while at the same time having the common sense not to be blunt and hurt people's feelings.

I have move to a new place and feel a need to connect with someone.

I'm ronery! So hit me up :)