Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 132 of 247 [ 3691 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135 ... 247  Next

Zokk
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Jul 2010
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 961
Location: Santa Rosa, CA

01 Aug 2010, 8:56 pm

Gender: Male
Age: 20
Location: St Paul, MN
Orientation: Straight
Diagnosis: Asperger syndrome
Status: Single
Seeking: Dates, friendship
Dating restrictions: Within Twin Cities metro area; 18 - 22
Height: 5' 4"
Build: Slim / Athletic
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Drinker: No.
Smoker: No.
Interests: Writing, reading, movies, TV, listening to music, composing music, filmmaking.
Music: All forms of rock, metal and electronic.
Education: Sophomore in college (working towards AAS in digital video production)
The future: How should I know?
Job: Stock worker
Quirks: Odd-ball sense of humor.
Turn on: Indie, punk and metal girls; creative people.
Turn off: Fake tans, excessive makeup.


_________________
It takes a village to raise an idiot, but it only takes one idiot to raze a village.


RawSugar
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 1 Aug 2010
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 168
Location: Alberta, Canada

02 Aug 2010, 10:29 pm

Name: Julie
Gender: Female
Age: 19
Location: Alberta, Canada
Orientation: Straight
Diagnose: Aspegers' syndrome
Status: Newly single
Seeking: Males and friends (of both genders)
Height: 5'7
Weight: 120 lbs
Build: Slim and leggy
Eye color: Dark Brown
Haircolor: Dark Cherry red (impossible to really describe, I gotta get pics.)
Habits (Alcohol/Smoking): Drink rarely with friends, don't smoke.
Interrests/time passing activities: Learning, reading good literature, guitar, kalimba (african thumb piano), baking.
Music genres: Everything.
Education: Mostly done my BA in Drama (Performance) and then med school.
The future: Neurosurgeon/Neurologist
Job: None at the moment.
Quirks: I usually don't eat food during the day, passionately political about certain issues, photosensitive (but I don't really let it affect my life terribly)
Turn ons: Excellent sense of style, intelligent, creative,
Turn offs: Arrogance, Guys that don't get that I'm not an idiot

I live in the moment but plan for the future. I have a very dry sense of humor. I'm not very good at talking about myself to a blank screen, so if you want to know more then strike up a conversation with me.



R_a_n_d_y
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

User avatar

Joined: 1 Aug 2010
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 22
Location: Hershey, PA

02 Aug 2010, 11:51 pm

They seriously ought to break this up into various countries or parts of them at least.



Aspie_Craig
Butterfly
Butterfly

User avatar

Joined: 2 Aug 2010
Age: 49
Gender: Male
Posts: 17

03 Aug 2010, 6:02 pm

Hi. I'm a recently-diagnosed 40 year old Aspergant living in London. I'm an ex-soldier having been in the Army briefly in the 1990s and then gone on to further education. I've managed to have my own business and have turned my Aspie-ness into (hopefully) a positive (we're a niche business that does mathematical modelling (take a wild guess what my "focus" is)).

If you'd like to know more, please let me know.

8)



Tahitiii
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jul 2008
Age: 63
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,506
Location: USA

04 Aug 2010, 9:12 am

Please see "Map for all Earthbound members of WrongPlanet" http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt104660.html
The main purpose of the map is to help people form local support networks.
Now, I'm trying to think of a way for my map to work for both ideas -- support and dating.
Please feel free to offer any helpful comments on my thread.



Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Jul 2010
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,817
Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

13 Aug 2010, 3:38 am

bewarethebob wrote:
im not a vegan, but you sound pretty win. even if you are from the midwest.


Geography FAIL.


_________________
For there is another kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions; indifference and inaction and slow decay.


Jessi_in_wonderland
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 9 Aug 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 273
Location: Honolulu

15 Aug 2010, 5:52 pm

Ferdinand wrote:
Real name: Ian
Location: Indiana, United States of America
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Occupation: Student
Orientation: Straight
Height: 5'7
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel
Weight: 130 pounds - 61kg
Background: Irish
Build: Skinny
Personality: Kind, Nice, Fun, Charming, Silly.
Pastimes/Hobbies: Wrong Planet, World of Warcraft, History, Poetry.
Dress Style: Comfortable clothes, not much of a style.
Religion: Catholic
Diagnosis: Aspergers - Official
More Info: I am a teenager who has had terrible luck with the wimminz. I do not care the age of women I get, as long as she is nice.



you sound like I may like you



Sionis
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

User avatar

Joined: 4 Aug 2010
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 99

15 Aug 2010, 9:09 pm

Jessi_in_wonderland wrote:
Ferdinand wrote:
Real name: Ian
Location: Indiana, United States of America
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Occupation: Student
Orientation: Straight
Height: 5'7
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel
Weight: 130 pounds - 61kg
Background: Irish
Build: Skinny
Personality: Kind, Nice, Fun, Charming, Silly.
Pastimes/Hobbies: Wrong Planet, World of Warcraft, History, Poetry.
Dress Style: Comfortable clothes, not much of a style.
Religion: Catholic
Diagnosis: Aspergers - Official
More Info: I am a teenager who has had terrible luck with the wimminz. I do not care the age of women I get, as long as she is nice.



you sound like I may like you


I'm pretty sure he was banned.



OpheliaImmortal
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

User avatar

Joined: 14 Oct 2006
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 8
Location: The Savage Garden

15 Aug 2010, 11:47 pm

Ok here goes:

Name: I have quite a unique name so I feel it best to share privately
Gender: Female
Age: 28
Location: Varies
Orientation: Straight
Status: Single
Education: Laboratory Technology, Global Studies
Interests: Too numerous to list, but on top would be music, research, & the great outdoors

I am an Aspie. Um.... I am very sweet, loyal, honest, caring, and kind to all.
Anything more, feel free to ask. :)



Moog
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,663
Location: Untied Kingdom

16 Aug 2010, 6:40 am

OpheliaImmortal wrote:
Ok here goes:

Name: I have quite a unique name so I feel it best to share privately
Gender: Female
Age: 28
Location: Varies
Orientation: Straight
Status: Single
Education: Laboratory Technology, Global Studies
Interests: Too numerous to list, but on top would be music, research, & the great outdoors

I am an Aspie. Um.... I am very sweet, loyal, honest, caring, and kind to all.
Anything more, feel free to ask. :)


Okay, I'll bite. Location varies; what does that mean precisely? :)


_________________
Not currently a moderator


euan
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 21 Dec 2008
Age: 53
Gender: Male
Posts: 34

16 Aug 2010, 6:55 am

Ok here goes

Name Euan

live in uk Scotland

age between 40 -45

Employed f/t

Love ballet, all kinds dance, history biographies of historical people not new one of new celebs

History interests WW1 WW2, Romanov Dynasty Tsars Russia, Anne Frank and related.

Like nights out in theatre cinema, allkinds music classical, dance, soul etc etc and eating out.

Used to have to cats long time ago

looking for lady with good heart.

Also just friends too.



OpheliaImmortal
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

User avatar

Joined: 14 Oct 2006
Age: 38
Gender: Female
Posts: 8
Location: The Savage Garden

16 Aug 2010, 10:52 am

Moog wrote:
OpheliaImmortal wrote:
Ok here goes:

Name: I have quite a unique name so I feel it best to share privately
Gender: Female
Age: 28
Location: Varies
Orientation: Straight
Status: Single
Education: Laboratory Technology, Global Studies
Interests: Too numerous to list, but on top would be music, research, & the great outdoors

I am an Aspie. Um.... I am very sweet, loyal, honest, caring, and kind to all.
Anything more, feel free to ask. :)


Okay, I'll bite. Location varies; what does that mean precisely? :)




I have lived all over the country (US) and although I live in one place now, I am toying with the idea of a new adventure. :)



Moog
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 25 Feb 2010
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,663
Location: Untied Kingdom

16 Aug 2010, 3:05 pm

Okay, thanks. The US rules me out but someone else might want to know. :)


_________________
Not currently a moderator


wrathofnero
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2010
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 39
Location: Missouri

17 Aug 2010, 1:52 pm

Greetings!

Name: Andrew
Age: 21
Looking For: Females & Friends
Interests: Talking romantically, flirting, talking et al.
Talking Interests: Music, TV, Video Games, Computers, Life in general, etc.
Status: Single (currently for 4 months)
Location: Missouri
Best Way to Contact Me: PMs or Add Me to MSN.
Age Range: 18-30
Time I'm Around: Usually between 1-2CST, and 11-6AM, unless I'm off work.

One request: State that you're from WP if you randomly add me.
Other request that I didn't previously think to count: Please PM me, I'm not sure how often I'll be checking out this thread.

Thanks, ladies. I look forward to striking up a wonderful conversation!



layenrubber
Butterfly
Butterfly

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jun 2010
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 13

18 Aug 2010, 11:26 pm

name: Jon
height: 5 11
weight: 150
age: 22
transportation: yes
location: seattle
looking for girls with asperger's to talk to

I enjoy doing things with people not so much just talking you know? I like going for walks, going out to eat is nice. Sometimes I don't have a lot of words to share and sometimes I do but I like to be able to spend time with someone who is ok with that.


Image
By jonkemp99 at 2010-08-18