Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 4 of 239 [ 3819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 239  Next

ACG
Raven
Raven

27 Feb 2005, 7:50 pm

Hi! My name is Andrew and I'm from Boston area. I'm Jewish and 33. Although my day job is a software engineer, I volunteer from time to time at the Harvard Center for Astrophysics and am in the process of inventing a new educational game. I've learned a great deal about personality typing, and I come out as an INTP on the Myers Briggs and Social 5w6 on the Enneagram. I like to travel, and have gone several 1500-2000 mile road trips by myself. I like virtually all kinds of science and have written several serious song and movie parodies.

JennieRichee
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Mar 2005, 8:09 am

Hi, I'm Jo (female), I'm 23 and I live in Sydney, Australia. I'd like to meet an Aspie guy for a relationship or just for friendship.
I'm an arty, creative type and I have pretty broad interests when it comes to movies, books, art, music etc.
I'm of average build, with blue eyes and (currently) red hair. Looks, ethnicity, career etc. are alot less important to me than a person just being interesting and nice.
Please PM me if that sounds anything like you.
:)

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2005, 8:29 pm

Hi, my name's Matt. I'm 25, from Cleveland OH, and I like hot baths, romantic meals, walks along the beach - yeahyeah, all of that great stuff.

I'm also an accounting major, am going for my CPA, and am hoping to crack my knuckles and get down to making some pretty serious drum&bass records. I'm just lookin for a girl who can dig me as I am, who isn't a drama junky, who's level, has her head on straight, and ofr course is aspie enough not to get all worked up about me not showing affection quite the NT way. Feel free to hollah at me via email if your out there. Peace.

Ante
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2005, 8:39 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Ante on 09 Nov 2005, 1:07 am, edited 6 times in total.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2005, 10:58 pm

AntiEverything wrote:
Qualities I appreciate in a female:
A high sex drive
Inability or disinterest in bearing children
Apathy to material gain and money
Non-religious
Rebellious nature
Vegetarian or vegan
It's also a plus if you eat unhealthily

I doubt there are many people that would fit that. The last 2 contradict each other, also.

Ante
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2005, 12:57 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Ante on 09 Nov 2005, 1:07 am, edited 7 times in total.

axelkat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2005, 1:48 pm

i think that most of us should be a little more realistic about who we are looking for.
A

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2005, 6:07 pm

AntiEverything wrote:
hale_popp,

:!: :?

Quote:
I agree with you that it's doubtful many fit my bill but I'm sure someone finds me positively charming. I don't think vegetarianism and veganism are contradictory to unhealthy eating - I eat no meat nor drink any milk nor eat chease and other dairy products; I mostly eat fries, rice, potatoes and processed peas, crackers, confectionary and drink preserved tropical juice.

yeah, I guess not. But Vegans probebly don't eat much processed stuff as it often involves some sort of animal product.

TAFKASH
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2005, 7:33 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
AntiEverything wrote:
Qualities I appreciate in a female:
A high sex drive
Inability or disinterest in bearing children
Apathy to material gain and money
Non-religious
Rebellious nature
Vegetarian or vegan
It's also a plus if you eat unhealthily

I doubt there are many people that would fit that. The last 2 contradict each other, also.

I agree - I think that its extremely unhealthy for any woman not to want meat in them.....

theSPECTRE
Toucan
Toucan

03 Mar 2005, 9:25 pm

hey everyone I'm Devin. I am looking for an aspie girl who can relate too me. you see my whole life I was picked on and I'm decent at interacting with people. I am a caring nice guy who would do anything for a loved one. I am a smart guy I love computers comics and anime. I live in PA
and I've never really been close to anyone before. If you are interested PM or IM me. My dream is too meet a girl Who has AS and lives close by.

thanks for your time
Devin

theSPECTRE
Toucan
Toucan

04 Mar 2005, 12:36 am

Devin here I dont know Who i am yet.. all i know is that im funny smart and a caring guy if i live in PA im 17 if any girl is interested than thats great if your not well than at least I tried. I would love too meet a girl here in PA.

Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Mar 2005, 2:20 pm

Hey I'm bored so why not

I'm 17 (18 next month) white male. Lots of love for radio. Wisconsin USA. Not really into internet romance, meeting, dating, etc or anything of that nature (Got my sister into deep dookie back in the late 90s). But if you want to chat on the AIM (I get bored a lot) go right ahead

southparkKISSFM is my screen name.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2005, 11:11 pm

Throughout my life, I haven't been able to find a comfortable relationship, due to Asperger's (which by the way, I didn't know I had until this recently). However, I strongly believe that people, aspies or otherwise, are not meant to be alone. I'd like to find an aspie girl I can relate to. I would do anything for a person I care about, and expect the same in return. My current interest is railroads, but I've had other interests in the past.

I'm 21 years old, and live in the Chicago area. If you're 18 to 23, and live in Chicago or nearby suburbs, PM me. Liking trains is a plus, but not required, although it'd be nice to have someone to go with me to the Illinois Railway Museum.

MrMeaner
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Mar 2005, 10:12 am

TAFKASH wrote:
I agree - I think that its extremely unhealthy for any woman not to want meat in them.....

:)

pizzaboss
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2005, 12:01 pm

Hi! I'm Michael and I'm 19 years old. I live in NY in the Syracuse area. I am looking for a girl that can relate to me. I like computers, video games, and gameshows. I like movies, concerts and taking walks and also swimming. If you're interested, my AOL IM screen name is Pizzaboss9 or you can PM me. Thanks.

ascan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2005, 4:14 pm

Deleted

Last edited by ascan on 30 Oct 2005, 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.