Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 208 of 239 [ 3818 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211 ... 239  Next

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2014, 5:02 am

Stargazer43 wrote:
One problem I notice in this thread, aside from the obvious ones: half of the people don't say where they live or what gender they are.

Most people have their sex listed in their profile. Some people have their location listed there.

Although that doesn't take into account those who do not list their birth gender, things like that.

logicaea wrote:
My first post...

That's the longest delayed double-post I've ever seen =)

Aspendos
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Jun 2014, 10:57 am

spongy wrote:
I understand that the US is bigger than Europe itself.

It's not.
Europe: 10,180,000 km2
USA: 9,826,675 km2

spongy wrote:
I literally asked a friend travel 300000 metres thinking London was somewhere near Manchester

By US standards it certainly is. The distance is 262 kilometres or 163 miles. That's less than from New York to Boston.

mattham93
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Jun 2014, 7:15 pm

I'm Matt, I'm 20 and I live in the USA, Virginia for now, I'm moving to Kentucky in about a month, love sports, reading, writing, going on adventures, traveling, stuff like that. I still sometimes have trouble making friends or keeping a conversation going, but i am really trying to get better in that regard. I want someone who is honest, caring, loves traveling, wouldn't mind possibly going to a sports event as a date, not for every single date of course, just every once in a while maybe, and most of all a woman who loves me for who i am, strengths, weaknesses, and all.

Sports nerd
Christ Follower

LonelyJar
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2014, 1:04 am

Sexual Orientation: straight

Approximate Age: 20's

Geographical Location: USA

Interests: cartoons, math

Personality Type: shy, but secretly a nervous wreck

Physical Characteristics: slightly overweight

Education: BS in Math

FunkMasterMike
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Jun 2014, 9:53 pm

Hello, I'm Mike :D

High-functioning, Bipolar (properly medicated; Depakote) <--- just letting you know I'm not a medicated "zombie"
27, M, Valencia, CA, USA. 5' 7", 175-180 lbs

Picture 1
Picture 2

Full-time Student, Major: Science
Interests: Learning, science, fitness, healthy eating, reading, geeky stuff, intelligent conversations, good times :D
Fun Facts: I am a super hard worker, served in the Army, and I used to weigh 260 lbs. <--picture

I'm pretty laid back. It takes a lot for me to get angry. I tend to look at what I have versus what I don't have. I accept things for what they are. I love to laugh. :)
I need a woman who is direct, doesn't want kids,and one who preferably needs to release a lot of "energy." :lol: :heart:

djw2398
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Jul 2014, 9:00 pm

Has anyone ever actually got a date or anything of the kind on this thread? I'd join in, but I seriously doubt anything would come of it.

Neve13
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Jul 2014, 3:55 pm

I'm female , late twenties, 5 5, 130 lbs, long dark brown hair.

I'm looking for someone kind and spiritual. That's most important to me plus someone who can make me laugh :p

Currently in medford oregon.

Alice94
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Jul 2014, 1:05 pm

My name is Kayleigh, I'm 20. I am currently working as a nursery nurse, mainly working with the 1-2 year olds. I have only recently received a diagnosis of aspergers

My interests include Marvel films and comics, the tv show Supernatural, music (Specifically: Blue October/Biffy Clyro/Avenged Sevenfold/Metallica and Evanescence)

I am currently living in Aldershot, UK

the-comander
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Jul 2014, 9:42 pm

i think I'm good enough to date normal chicks. 8)

Paul92
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Jul 2014, 3:42 am

TrainofLove wrote:
Height: 5' 7"
Eye Color: Blue
Hair color: Brown but people keep on saying it's Ash Blonde
Build: Chubby, slightly overweight (but working on it)
Interests: Computers, Comedy, Music (from any decade mostly). I'm a huge Benny Hill fan and love the likes of Monty Python, The Two Ronnies, Last of the Summer Wine etc....

I'm shy at first, but once I get to know someone, I'm loud and proud, I'm normally the funny guy of the group, I have a dirty mind, so I can make a joke about anything, and nothings out of bounds.

Dunno why I'm doing this, probably just bordem I guess.

Not gay, and not responding in a romantic way, but we seem to have similar interests. I'm Paul BTW.

Proudly South African <3

little_blue_jay
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Aug 2014, 8:06 pm

djw2398 wrote:
Has anyone ever actually got a date or anything of the kind on this thread? I'd join in, but I seriously doubt anything would come of it.

Wondering this exact thing myself!

I'm 37, female, single, looking for a man. I have long brown hair (past bottom of my bum but I feel it's something personal only my future husband should see so it stays up)

I live in Canada and am not really interested in moving to the States, however for the right guy I'd seriously consider it.

I love horses and would love to live out in the country, I hate city life. I love just about all animals. I'd love to live on a farm and grow my own vegetables and have a collection of animals.

PM me if you'd like! 8)

AQ score: 47
RAADS-R score: 196

The_Codpiece
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Aug 2014, 4:07 pm

Name is Will, 22 male diagnosed with aspergers syndrome. Currently an licensed FAA aircraft mechanic with a strong passion for music, anything mechanical and i always love just throwing on an lp of a favorite band and just mellowing out. Stuck in south carolina currently but looking to move out west here soon, but im not religious at all, just a spiritual person who enjoys the small things in life.

LeroyvL
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Aug 2014, 8:41 pm

My name is Leroy and I'm 21. I live in a small village right next to Amsterdam.

Short dark blonde hair, brown eyes, 1.85cm (6'1''), 67kg (148lbs).

I received my official diagnoses for Asperger's a few months back, but I knew about it for years. Other than that I don't really have much going on in my life right now.

I quit college a few months ago and I'm still figuring out what to do next. The thing I'd like most is to live on my own in the near future.

My main interest is gaming, I got to know a bunch of great people through it and we still play together almost every day.

Watching a whole tv-show in just a few days happens as well from time to time. I prefer Science-Fiction and Comic adaptions, tv-shows and movies.

And another thing I care a lot about is my dog, a bunch of energy in a small package, but also very sweet.

Last edited by LeroyvL on 11 Aug 2014, 9:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.

LeroyvL
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Aug 2014, 8:47 pm

[...

Last edited by LeroyvL on 13 Aug 2014, 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

feedmeseymour
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Aug 2014, 6:23 am

I'm a smart, silly, poly, bisexual, open-minded, creative, tea-addicted, introverted lass, who enjoys speaking in a fake Scottish accent much more than she should. I'm 35 and live in Portland, Oregon, but I grew up in Australia. I always enjoy hearing from new people. :)

- I like things in bullet form.
- I?m an introvert who loves people.
- I'm polyamorous. (If you don't know what that means, please look it up - it's important.)
- I'm a complete sucker for brains and beards.
- I'm non-judgmental and compassionate.
- I have a silly sense of humor and appreciate all forms of silliness, punning, and absurdity. UK comedy tends to be my favorite.
- I?m sane, but slightly broken. I get treatment, and I don?t think anyone should be ashamed to admit that.
- I adore all kinds of food and love to try new dishes.
- Some of my favorite words are squishy, thingy, and nifty.
- While I've explored other countries on my own, there are some days when I just don't want to leave the house.
- I?m a good listener, but make sure you give me a chance to talk sometimes.
- I find pretty much everything in the world interesting, so it?s almost impossible to bore me.
- I love intelligent conversation, exploring new areas, people watching, movie/television watching, reading, animals, art, and games.
- I'll try almost anything once.

Last edited by feedmeseymour on 14 Aug 2014, 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2014, 4:33 pm

I don't have a beard; am I still eligible? :wink: