Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 209 of 239 [ 3818 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212 ... 239  Next

feedmeseymour
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Aug 2014, 1:44 am

Facial hair is a plus, but not required :)

Differentialform
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Aug 2014, 6:25 am

Dating Range: about 20 to 35 years old
Religion: Agnostic
Interests: Science, history, cycling, spending time outdoors, reading
Appearance: 185cm tall, picture of me: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5285838/Me.JPG
Smoker or Drinker: I do not smoke and I do not drink alcohol.
Personality: Introverted, quiet, thinking a lot about many different topics, honest and reliable
Looking For: A woman living in or nearby Germany who likes to spend time outdoors, who likes to cuddle and likes deep conversations about different topics.

If you are interested, just write me a pm.

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Aug 2014, 5:14 pm

For photos and more information, look here: http://www.okcupid.com/profile/weisslightning or here: http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=71938568

I am a 25 year old man, living in Suffolk in England.

I'm interested in politics and gaming. I'm attempting to find employment in accounts.

I love a good ale. Weissbier in particular, and Belgians are good too.

Generally I am introverted, but I'm capable of of appearing otherwise in the right conditions!

italstallianion
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Aug 2014, 4:01 pm

Nothing to lose right?

I'm Jared, 26, and while I currently live in Syracuse (getting my grad degree) my family is from New England so I spend most of my time there. When I graduate and get a job I can travel wherever the job takes me, and since I'm not married, nor do I have kids, I can go anywhere.

I'm really into sports and statistics, so I'm hoping to work with an organization such as the Baseball Hall of Fame, in the library or archives.

I consider myself funny, and while I'm good at making friends, I'm not good at anything past that. I try to be nice and a good person although I feel like I'm misunderstood.

I like to write poetry. Not that I consider myself good, I just like making syllables rhyme and writing about my experiences. I also enjoy video games, I prefer small towns to cities, and I love dogs.

I'm pretty much looking for a woman that understands me. That's really it. I just want to be loved. I want to be able to tell a girl I love her without having to add "I'm Sorry"

(I can have a picture up when I hit the 5 day mark)

now I think I am finally clean. #Dat Angst

Uncertainty

23 Aug 2014, 7:18 pm

I'm 23 live in Upstate NY. I have lovely red hair too =D
I'm definetly a nerd. I really enjoy reading manga, comic books, and all sorts of works of fantasy.

I work full time year round. College is my next expedition in life after getting a car =D

I consider myself patient, cynical, analytical, and actually fairly warm hearted despite the choice on the first 3 adjectives.

I'm looking for a woman who appreciates the world of fantasy as much as I do, but still has her head in the real world and worries about real world problems. Station in life, the future how to improve overall quality of life etc...

A few examples of entertainment I enjoy in my spare time. League Of Legends, Tetris, Epic Rap Battles of History, Variety of Nintendo 3DS games.
Books: Cirque Du Freak, Naruto, Bleach, Hajimme No Ippo. A variety of shojo as well.

I don't bite and I'm always excited to make new friends so please feel free to hmu.

Riikka
Raven
Raven

24 Aug 2014, 9:40 am

Like Spongy said this thread is a mess. I have no idea how you would define regions either, but couldn?t the moderators start with the stickied index thread and just go with very broad dumbed-down categories at first, like:

1. Australia
2. UK
3. Rest of Europe
4. South-America
5. USA etc.

And people from those parts of the world could start making suggestions about defining the areas further? Then you could start establishing an index for that region itself, so for example if someone felt the UK to be too broad for him/her then they could suggest a specific area/city e.g. East-Midlands or Manchester and the moderator could put those in the index of the UK thread? (Obviously it would be best if people from e.g. the UK came together and figured out what would be the most realistic categorization for their country/part of the world, but anyway). People could go right through the indexes to their own cities (or whatever area they want to restrict their search to) or then stay in the broader category threads if they?re willing to search beyond their own areas. And if people get overly excited and everyone starts wanting a spot in the index for their area then you could try and bring it to say the state level in the USA, and see what happens. As an alphabetical index it wouldn?t be too overwhelming. And if there are only very few posts in each of the threads then obviously people will realize that it?s too restrictive and pretty unrealistic and go to the previous level of e.g. USA →East Coast instead of USA → East Coast →New York and post there. And if everyone agrees that the more specific areas are pointless and no one is posting in them (e.g. over a period of three months) then they could be removed and whatever posts there might have been could be moved to the more general thread (which shouldn't be too much work if no one was posting in them to begin with)? My guess however is that just having very broad categories like Europe and USA could be enough (and a definite improvement to this). It doesn't seem like there are that many single people on WP anyway. Relatively speaking.

Also nobody (other than Spectacles) seems to be willing to start threads for any other regions, so couldn?t the moderators do this as well?
And finally the moderator could write a closing speech for this thread, explaining the new system and how it works and close this, thereby ?forcing? people to go post in the new regional threads. I realize it would be quite a bit of work for the moderator, but I think it would be a much better way of going about this than just having this one mess of a thread.

What do you guys think? :)

TriCon0411
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Aug 2014, 11:25 am

Hello my name is Connor and I am 23 years old and have never been in a serious relationship. Some good qualities about me are that I'm very kind and sincere and will always try to make others feel good and not put them down. I've been told that I'm actually quiet funny and can make people laugh very easily. I enjoy working hard at the things I love and feel great passion towards and very rarely will I give up on something I feel is worth doing to the end. I love animals and I love dogs specifically and I always try to pet one when I see a dog out for a walk. That's all I can really about myself that's worth mentioning so here's to hoping I can meet someone whom which I can have a good time with and enjoy life together. :D

downbutnotout
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2014, 8:41 am

Female, early 20's, outside of St.Paul MN seeks men or women 20-35. Likes literature/writing, old-school RPGs, and small-scale politics.

Seeking someone ethical, compassionate, and not superficial. Who believes in fixing the bad things or turning them down, not rationalizing them. Who doesn?t abide by demeaning or objectifying talk about women, men, ethnicities, orientations, incomes, or anything else. Who values practical manners, diagnosis or no.

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2014, 3:37 pm

MrXxx wrote:
I've been here how long and never knew this was there until yesterday. Fine. My turn:

I'm a cranky 52 year old male.

I have no likes or dislikes. I'll try anything legal once. Almost anything. Okay, maybe just a few things. Never mind I don't really like to try anything. I hate trying new things.

I'm very decisive. Mostly. Okay sometimes. Never mind. I hate making decisions, so don't ask me to.

I have three obnoxious teenagers. I love them but their obnoxious. They're teenagers. What do you expect?

I hate people, dancing, crowds, going out anywhere, sports, cars, sports cars, idiots with bow ties smiling at me, and women.

I'm straight. Very straight. I'm so straight when the wind blows I bend IT.

I love cooking as long as the instructions on the box aren't more than three steps long. A romantic dinner would consist of frozen fries, fish sticks and tartar sauce. I'm having that tomorrow at six sharp if you want to come over. Don't be late 'cause my obnoxious sons will devour all of it by 6:10. Then they'll still be hungry and I can't promise they won't roast you for desert. Bring extra food just in case.

I shower at least once a month, except in January and February, when it's too damned cold and everything freezes solid (I mean EVERYTHING, *hint-hint*). Hope you don't mind funk.

Oh, and I just got divorced, so I'm bitter, mean and nasty, and don't really want anything to do with any damned relationship for the rest of my life anyway. You'll probably be just like her anyway, so why waste my time or yours?

PM me if interested.

I'm holding my breath waiting.

If you don't PM me quick, I'll die and it's your fault. Thanks for nothing.

If you reply to this, you must be either an angel or totally whacked with no self esteem. I'm betting on the second so I probably won't answer.

Hope to hear from you.

OOO xxx

Love MrXxx

So it's been almost two years and no genuine responses. See? I KNEW personals don't work! Oh well! I'm off the market again and permanently this time. So there! You need not bother! Nyah nyah! :P

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

MidoriNoKaori
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Sep 2014, 3:16 pm

Dating Range: between 26 ? 34 years
Religion: I am not religious at all
Interests: Japan and its culture (especially traditional culture) and language, arts, nature , reading both fiction and non-fiction
Appearance: normal weight, over 170 cm
Smoker or Drinker: I do not smoke and I drink occasionally (just small amounts)
Personality: Honest, trustworthy, outspoken
Looking For: I am looking for white male from Finland or Northern or Central Europe if all goes well. I appreciate following qualities in person: taking care of one?s health, having some goals in life and is interested in what is happening in the world, likes to read but also know how things should be done in practice.

If you are interested and the qualities listed above don?t sound too demanding, send me a pm.

qFox
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Sep 2014, 7:19 pm

Let's try this.

Dating Range: 18 to 28 years old
Interests: Japanese language, music and culture, piano, photography, cooking, cinema and games
Appearance: 1.85m and dark brown hair ( photo for serious replies with picture )
Smoker or Drinker: Strict non-smoker, drink on special occasions
Personality: Introverted, honest, easy-going and loyal
Looking For: A honest, caring and fun loving woman living in or near the Netherlands ( can also meet in Cologne, Düsseldorf or Brussels ) who would like to go on a fun date like a cinema, zoo or bowling range.

DEFCON1
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Sep 2014, 4:58 pm

Drink/Smoke/Drugs: None
Kids: Not for me
Religion: Pastafari
Politics: We're screwed
Interests: Science Math History Photography Hiking, Biking (road) Skiing, Movies Climate Change

Looking for: A girl at NAU, sophomore year preferred, nice understanding, willing to date and take it at a reasonable pace, understands depression. Interested in current events, a desire to help the world, and knowing where you want to go in life

Disclaimers: My career is very important to me. I know what I want and how I'm going to get it. I hope our aspirations meet up because I've wanted to be a climatologist since I was 12

james24
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Sep 2014, 7:43 pm

Hello WP community,

I am 21 and looking to find a partner for both work and a relationship
I figured that this particular site may be beneficial to find persons of a higher intelligence
My interests include snowboarding, architecture, engineering, manufacturing, timber, metal,
technology, psychology, animal evolution and slowly developing an interest for quantum mechanics
sincerely brendan james

facebook /brendan.james31542

thumbhole
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Sep 2014, 5:50 pm

MrXxx wrote:
I love them but their obnoxious. They're teenagers. What do you expect?

You're inconsistency is baffling.

:lol:

Disclaimer: that was deliberately done for comedic effect, and will probably be the only time that I will ever be able to bring myself to deliberately write such a thing without feeling physical pain.

SuperInferior
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Sep 2014, 4:55 pm

Sex: Female (Gender: Gender neutral)
Sexuality: Asexual, panromantic
Dating Range: about 21 to 30 years old
Religion: Agnostic
Interests: Psychology, Anime/manga, Science, Rock climbing, Exploring, Reading/learning, Art, Japan(ese), Facial hair...
Appearance: Petite (short, thin), mixed race
Smoker or Drinker:Neither
Personality: I think I'm kinda intense, I'm very open and honest, geeky (as to be expected), Described as 'bubbly' by others, if that makes sense to you!
Looking For: I'm actually more interested in friendship first, so I'd say that would be the initial aim, and then to see what can develop. I'd love to meet someone, preferably in meat-space and just hang out and see how things go. Not opposed to long distance interaction but would prefer someone easier to travel to. Males or females although I tend to get on better with guys as there's less mind games.

Anyone who likes anime, psychology, science, adventures have a good starting point. If you like learning new things and introducing people to things you love that's an awesome plus. And if you like debates and understand they're not the same as arguments you must be a rare catch!
Disclaimer: I'm not big on kissing but like some physical affection. I'm asexual but not averse to sex.

lotusblossom
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2014, 5:20 pm

MrXxx wrote:
MrXxx wrote:
I've been here how long and never knew this was there until yesterday. Fine. My turn:

I'm a cranky 52 year old male.

I have no likes or dislikes. I'll try anything legal once. Almost anything. Okay, maybe just a few things. Never mind I don't really like to try anything. I hate trying new things.

I'm very decisive. Mostly. Okay sometimes. Never mind. I hate making decisions, so don't ask me to.

I have three obnoxious teenagers. I love them but their obnoxious. They're teenagers. What do you expect?

I hate people, dancing, crowds, going out anywhere, sports, cars, sports cars, idiots with bow ties smiling at me, and women.

I'm straight. Very straight. I'm so straight when the wind blows I bend IT.

I love cooking as long as the instructions on the box aren't more than three steps long. A romantic dinner would consist of frozen fries, fish sticks and tartar sauce. I'm having that tomorrow at six sharp if you want to come over. Don't be late 'cause my obnoxious sons will devour all of it by 6:10. Then they'll still be hungry and I can't promise they won't roast you for desert. Bring extra food just in case.

I shower at least once a month, except in January and February, when it's too damned cold and everything freezes solid (I mean EVERYTHING, *hint-hint*). Hope you don't mind funk.

Oh, and I just got divorced, so I'm bitter, mean and nasty, and don't really want anything to do with any damned relationship for the rest of my life anyway. You'll probably be just like her anyway, so why waste my time or yours?

PM me if interested.

I'm holding my breath waiting.

If you don't PM me quick, I'll die and it's your fault. Thanks for nothing.

If you reply to this, you must be either an angel or totally whacked with no self esteem. I'm betting on the second so I probably won't answer.

Hope to hear from you.

OOO xxx

Love MrXxx

So it's been almost two years and no genuine responses. See? I KNEW personals don't work! Oh well! I'm off the market again and permanently this time. So there! You need not bother! Nyah nyah! :P

this is the best dating advert ever!!

glad you got someone :D