Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 210 of 239 [ 3818 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213 ... 239  Next

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2014, 5:26 pm

^ I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that.

GhostNeanderthal
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Oct 2014, 6:03 pm

Hi, I'm 28 years old, male, live in Finland. I am in good shape, and generally don't really feel my age at all. Maybe because I'm a late bloomer both physically and mentally.

Looking for women ages 16-30 living in Finland, whether you are a Finn or not is irrelevant.

I am smart, funny, like to go to the gym, like to do meditation, like to talk to fellow aspies. Like to broaden my knowledge base through reading the net. Definitely introverted. In a relationship, enjoy touching my SO a lot.

Is that enough? Wanna find out more, pm me.

Syd
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2014, 6:57 pm

GhostNeanderthal wrote:
Hi, I'm 28 years old, male, live in Finland. I am in good shape, and generally don't really feel my age at all. Maybe because I'm a late bloomer both physically and mentally.

Looking for women ages 16-30 living in Finland, whether you are a Finn or not is irrelevant.

8O

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

02 Oct 2014, 7:05 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_co ... pe#Finland

chicagoartist500
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Oct 2014, 6:01 pm

Hello everyone! :D

I'm Taylor, I'm 20, I live in the Chicagoland area of the United States.

Some background of my previous relationships: I've been single for 5 years, I've had 2 girlfriends in my whole life, and they didn't last long because of situational changes. (with them, not me)

My overview: I'm a quiet person, I have the abilities to communicate with other people, I don't fear socializing, it's more of a preference to keep to myself. I would describe myself as calm, composed, creative, considerate, sensitive, just to save a lot of space, there's many words to describe me. I have finished high school, I WAS attending college but my social anxiety got the best of me and I convinced myself to drop all of my classes, so in return, I try to stay employed, I work various warehouse jobs, I make an income of about $800-1000 a month. I do not currently own my own place but within 6 months, I would like to see myself in my own place. I don't have much hobbies, but the ones I have currently are enjoyable to me. Photography, drawing/sketching, long-distance bike rides, I like to walk in the forest, I make craft projects occassionally. I'm hoping I meet someone, so I can add more hobbies to my list and actually enjoy them with someone else ;) I'm diagnosed with aspergers, bi-polar, and depression, all 3 are untreated in terms of medication.

On a physical note: I'm 6'-1', I weigh out in the 170's. I'm average build, I'm not too fat or skinny. I have beautiful hazel eyes that are a color combination of gray, green and brown (blue will pop up in their sometimes too) I'm not a complete weakling, I do have arm/leg muscle, just enough to be able to handle day-to-day tasks. My face looks like it has aged, but this is because I used to smoke cigarettes, the same thing applies to the minor surface stains on my teeth, I don't smoke weed or drink beer, but by choice I will make exceptions for drinking. Parties, weddings, etc. (I don't get invited to those often anyway.)

I dress casually, for shirts, it's mostly plain, basic colors, I do wear shirts that have designs/things on them. For pants, it's mostly baggy jeans. And then I have dress clothes for special events.

The kind of girl I'm looking for is also someone who is quiet, who will accept me for who I am, will reciprocate emotions/feelings as I will them (it doesn't need to be on an NT level, but even aspies have to know what each person wants...) A girl that loves art, and is an artist herself. Those are some basic things I'm looking for, but too sum up everything, I just want someone to hold, to love, to confide in and want a committed relationship. I won't expect too much out of a partner, just the essentials to keeping a strong and bonding relationship together.

Feel free to contact me if you think you'd be a good fit, you can also ask me for my number too :)

DemiZZZ
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Oct 2014, 10:41 am

Anyone from NY in here? I'm 28. Not sure if I'm looking for a relationship per say, a friendship would be nice too with someone local.

onlineperson
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Oct 2014, 2:43 am

My name is Onlineperson
Tell you my real name if you message me
I looking for some pretty girl :) someone to hold hugs hold hands
Someone that is always there.
I am 35 male
Very hot ,I am 173m tall almost slim I have brown eyes ,a large biggish smile
When I smile you will smile,
I like to go out movie music travel shopping
I like photo graphy and like drawing sometimes
Like to meet you one day
Hope you have a wonderful day
hugs

dave90
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Nov 2014, 3:32 pm

Male, 24, North Wales, UK. (don't sound welsh)

About me: 5ft 7.5", Dark brown hair, normal weight,
Diagnosed aspie at 13, sometimes get anxiety, dyzlexic.

Successful in long standing job in IT/Shop -Like to weld / build stuff,
Like mechanics, computers, eco technology/energy, photography and
outdoor stuff (mountains, beach, snow fun, exploring derelict buildings..
even tried surfing once). Don't smoke or drink (or go to pubs/clubs).

Looking for: Like-minded female aged ~19 to 25 within reasonable
distance or Norway! (I like Norway for some reason...) Must be easy
going, pretty, skinny or normal weight and enjoy outdoor stuff

PM me to swap pics & talk.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2014, 9:05 pm

Over 6ft, red beard, freckled, hazel eyes, well proportioned, and described as an ox. Outdoorsy and interested in primitive skills, the breeding of plants, and genetic genealogy.

I do not test as functioning, at all, yet have academic honors, particularly in live sciences. When I sit down, animals and kids come around. Laboring and living very humbly, in southern California, I would ultimately like to find enough room for a small farm.

I would like to find a more quiet, creative, or artistic sort of mate. Quirky, introverted -- ok. I would consider a long distance arrangement if serious.

King_oni
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Nov 2014, 2:45 pm

Considering I'm here, I might very well give this a go since I've been single for a few months again.

Early 30's year old guy from The Netherlands, around 185cm/6'1 (for you US folk). Weight; I would guess somewhere around the 125kg mark, which is what... 260 pounds? But overall I'm quite shaped like a tiny juggernaut with everything decently proportioned. I work out every other day, so it's not 200 pounds of fritos, lol. My sense of style is probably best described as a mix between rivethead, punk and white trash and I don't care much for the social etiquette on wardrobe I guess. You'd rather find me with a mohawk than a clean cut. Currently I'm sporting shaved undercut on the right side with shoulderlength black hair on the other side. I've got a few facial piercings; 2 in my lip (and 2 in my tongue), no tattoos (for whatever odd reason). And I tend to take this manscaping thing serious when it comes to facial hair. I prefer to do at least something with my facial hair even if I'd have to shave figures in.

I've been diagnosed with Aspergers, yet I'm not the most introverted of the bunch. My AS mostly shows in the way my brain operates and tries to make sense of the world, which might or might not be succesful. Which obviously leaves me the topic of education and qualifiations; let's just say I've attended multiple colleges and universities without much success, ranging from journalism to engineering and from IT to social work.

I'm perhaps not the most structured of aspies either. Impulsiveness ahoy! I have no inclination towards any religion and identify myself as atheist. MBTI's are a mixed bag in that I never score consistently on all areas. The irony of it all is that the most consistent of it all is NT. Which means that it looks a bit like this I/E N T J/P

I have my share of stereotypical geeky interests/hobbies; comics and gaming. And I have my share of non-aspie things I do. I like raves and partying. But I also like recording music among other things. I have a big fascination for transhumanism as well as a huge interest in body modifications.

What's mentioning is that I had my share of experiences in dating (including with aspies); I'm totally not new at this, lol. Which also makes me believe that I know, at least to some extent, what I want and am looking for.

So... what should I be looking for?

First and foremost, a partner in crime or a muse... ideally both.

To me that would be, any females that think the above is interesting. I might even give it a bit more leeway in that I'll give feminine looking transgender folks a shot as well. Keywords; feminine looking. Age; 18 to 35-ish? Give or take a year over 35 as well. Preferbaly located either in The Netherlands, Flemish Belgium or even the NRW area in Germany (it's all pretty equal travelling distance for me; Hasselt, Belgium as well as Cologne, Germany are both about 90 minutes to get to from where I live). As much as I would like to meet up with other aspies around the globe, even if it's just for a coffee, I doubt it's happening, so for now I suppose I'll limit myself to the small German, Dutch, Belgium circle (but should anyone ever be near the south-east part of the Netherlands getting together over a vanilla latte might very well be an option)

Things that might be of any extra interest. I mean, it can't hurt to put it out there;
- You identify with goth subculture
- You're active with recording music yourself (perhaps a collaboration among other things might be an option)
- You are in posession of an artificial leg ingrained with filligree (alright, that's not important, but really awesome though)
- You're not a sexual prude (let's not beat about the proverbial bush here)

They're not things that are really important in that I am actively looking for these qualities, but just to put them out there so people are aware of the stuff that might interest me.

Since I'm quite new on this forum I'm still figuring things out. Pictures might eventually end up on this board, or if not, might be exchanged through PM.

Yeah, suppose that's it.

DEFCON1
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Nov 2014, 11:32 am

Hey I'm Maxx and I'm going to college in Arizona. I'm majoring in Environmental Sciences.

Physical Characteristics
19 year old male
5'8.5"
130lbs/ 60 kilos
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Blonde
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Positives:
Loyal
Caring
Adaptable
Logical
Scientific
Empathetic
Intelligent (IQ 156)
Driven
Environmentally conscious

Negatives
Brutally honest
Sometimes tactless
Disorganized
Misses fine details

Interests
Science
Snow
Movies
Cartoons
Hiking
Road biking
Photography
Paranormal
Debating (not arguing)

Nichard
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Nov 2014, 6:08 pm

Howdy! :] I'm Nick. I am 18 years old, brilliant, silver-tongued, and exceptionally handsome.
I love music, books, girls, good food, and socks.
I'm not sure what I'm looking for on here, but you can message me if you are at all interested.
I live in Michigan.
I've never had a long-distance relationship, but I'm sure I could do one as a hobby,
Try me. ;P

andyfzr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Nov 2014, 3:58 pm

Name: Andy
Sex: Male
Religion: Agnostic
Interests: Motorbikes, Rock climbing, Computers, Science and the Universe
Appearance: Slim,Athletic
Smoker or Drinker:Neither but I don't mind an occasional drink
Personality:quiet and introverted, honest, considerate, caring .
Looking For:I just want to meet someone nice who I can relate to and possibly settle down with.

I've only had 4 serious girlfriends in my whole life and I never actually asked them out or chased them so maybe that's why it never worked out. I want to meet someone that I have plenty in common with and share my life with them. I like girls with long dark hair and brunettes in general but I'm not keen on girls that wear tons of make up and preferably not any. I'm quite sexual although I'm not big on kissing but I like touching and hugging and I'm definitely not a selfish lover. I'm not really fashion conscious but I make a bit of an effort when I need to. I think I'm fairly easy on the eye and certainly don't look anywhere near my age which I'm certainly not complaining about. I'm just on a real low at the moment and I think part of it is being on my own for too long as I don't have many friends or at least friends that I see regularly. I think I'm just lonely more than anything and I'm terrible at talking to people especially people I don't know and even more so girls but once I get to know someone I come out of my shell a bit. My main loves are riding fast motorbikes and rock climbing. I think I'm a bit of an adrenaline junky. I like to go camping and walking in the summer especially in and around the the High Peak where I live, its such a beautiful area to have the privilege to live. Please PM me if anyone would like to know more even if its just for friends or to chat.

mollymills
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Nov 2014, 11:46 pm

Name: Molly
Skills: Illustration, painting, cooking, dancing.

Miscellaneous:

Drugs are a deal-breaker. No drugs. Nope. My last boyfriend was a heroin addict (in secret). Nope nope nope.

I don't have any rituals. My main "Aspie problems" are social ineptitude and unpredictable moods/hyperactivity.

No manipulative men. No lying. Nope nope nope.

I have been to five foreign countries. I was once in a music video with an ANTM runner-up. I am bilingual, looking to become trilingual.

I think French bulldogs are the best thing ever. :heart:

andyfzr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Nov 2014, 4:47 pm

mollymills wrote:
Drugs are a deal-breaker. No drugs. Nope. My last boyfriend was a heroin addict (in secret). Nope nope nope.

I hear you Molly, My last girlfriend was and still is, as far as I know a heroin and crack addict. It cost me in more ways than just money, she was ruthless to say the least. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die.

mollymills
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Nov 2014, 7:10 pm

andyfzr wrote:
mollymills wrote:

I hear you Molly, My last girlfriend was and still is, as far as I know a heroin and crack addict. It cost me in more ways than just money, she was ruthless to say the least. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Drugs are evil. People are evil, too. Basically, I woke up one night… innocently… and saw my monster of a boyfriend trying to shoot heroin in the bathroom. With the door open. Shameless!

And people wonder why I'm so paranoid, man.