Eligible Odd-Bods! - The Premier Aspergian Singles List

Page 229 of 239 [ 3818 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232 ... 239  Next

Tanker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Aug 2018, 7:36 am

Miss_Skitty wrote:
Guess I’ll post here too, why not eh

I’m a pint-sized animation student (4’11) living in the north west of the UK. I like drawing, animating, reading, gaming, heavy metal music, TCGS and quite a lot of sci-fi and fantasy stuff. I am fascinated by dinosaurs and love learning about them in my spare time. I also love animals and the natural world and enjoy walks in nature.

Obviously it’s quite difficult to summarise the entirety of your being in a forum post, so if you’d like to chat and get to know each other then feel free to PM :)

I'd love to send you a PM, since you sound pretty rad. but i'm fairly sure the PM-system is busted xD

jakegansby
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Aug 2018, 2:10 pm

Hello there! You can call me Jake. I'm a 20 year old (but I'm about to be 21 very soon) guy living on the Gulf Coast. I study Political Science and History with honors and am starting my final year of college. College has gone pretty well so far, as I have done perfectly in over half of my courses and won the History department award. After graduating, I want to get my teaching license and become a History professor while also being a mentor for neurodivergent students. I also want to eventually get into politics and activism regarding issues like the economic impacts of automation, prison reform, animal agriculture, and neurodiversity. I'd also like to do some work in acting and be in an industrial metal band.

I have 3 adorable doggies: a chiweenie, a chihuahua, and a miniature dachshund (they're not related). I like to act, write lyrics, play laser tag (I have never lost a game of FFA), solves puzzles/crosswords, and do rigorous exercises. I work as a Radio Personality for my campus radio station and am a sales associate at a clothing store. I used to play baseball and soccer, but I don't play sports at all anymore. I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs.

As for my interests, I am a huge fan of music in general with my favorite artist being Nine Inch Nails. I have a music library of nearly 100 days of continuous sound, have seen 100s of bands, met some of my favorite musicians, and have been backstage a few times. I mainly prefer dark alternative 80s and 90s artists like NIN, Depeche Mode, Alice in Chains, Tool, The Cure, etc. Some of my favorite movies, books, TV shows, and games include Fight Club, American Psycho, The Accountant, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Red Dragon, The Aviator, The Great Gatsby, The Crow, American History X, Lucha Underground, WWE, Black Mirror, Mr. Robot, Kingdom Hearts, Fallout, Rock Band, Guitar Hero, Minesweeper, and Mass Effect.

I have a dry sense of humor that typically revolves around word play. I am very open and direct about myself, my opinions, and my feelings. My friends generally describe me as dependable and considerate. Due to my lack of social skills and struggles reading body language, I often ask people if they're okay or if they feel comfortable. Like, when I see a peer struggling with something, I offer to directly and actively help them. If someone I know is feeling depressed and lonely, then I make an effort to invite them to social gatherings. If their car breaks down, then I offer them a ride every now and then if I'm available. However, I also tend to expect others to be this way and get frustrated when my friends don't actively help me when I'm going through rough periods. I'm also very clingy, as I tend to develop obsessions for women that I have romantic feelings for.

Physically, I'm a little fit, but I'm not ripped. I'm about 5' 11". I'm an ectomorph and am told that I have broad shoulders for my build. I have no piercings or tattoos, but I have considered getting some minor tattoos such as the Nine Inch Nails logo.
My voice (at least the way that I hear it when I'm speaking) is sort of like a deeper version of Edward Norton or Rami Malek.

By the way, I'm heteroflexible.

Here is a recent picture of me.

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Aug 2018, 6:34 am

A'ight thread, let's try this again!

I'm a 29-year-old man from Merseyside, UK.

Outwardly, I'm either playful or boring, depending on how much I like you. I have an overactive mind and people who are relatively slow make me feel tired.

I'm currently trying to learn Japanese although, in truth, most of that has been trying to recognise the kanji by meaning rather than by their pronunciations, and my vocab is poor. So I can recognise maybe 600 individual kanji and understand maybe 300 words (written and spoken). It's slow going but I'm learning and reinforcing every day. 私は日本が大好きです!

In terms of interests I like (left-wing) politics, video games (mostly JRPGs, especially Atlus and Falcom... Bloodborne is my fav game though), kissing animals. I like insects. Not in the way where I have any useful knowledge about different species, I just think they're cute and cool.

Physically I'm six foot tall and a little chubby, though I hide it well with a naturally fairly wide frame... I need to try losing weight though, I used to be handsome and now I'm kinda gross... I blame my metabolism, okay?

Here's a quick photo of my face:

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2018, 6:57 am

One of me.

I'm a 30-year-old fella from Lancashire, UK. I am interested in photography, books and reading, current affairs, travel, cooking (and eating!), real ale and cider, reading about homebrewing. My interest in music extends to many things although I like folk, pop, 1960s and 1970s music, classic and patriotic, film soundtracks and TV testcard music. Those of me who know PPR know that was an ardent anti-EU voice, believing that we must regain our own liberty. As for films, my main interest is Italian cinema - the spaghetti westerns and poliziotteschi films of the 1960s and 1970s but I've seen a wide variety of movies, many from Hong Kong. I wish I could learn foreign languages - that might be something to do in the future. I'm told I'm pretty good at languages so there wouldn't really be a problem learning them. There's ample opportunity on the Internet to learn. I'm just over six foot with a happy demeanour most of the time.

Last edited by Tequila on 18 Aug 2018, 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2018, 8:12 am

Tanker wrote:
I'm big and imposing but i'm much more like a teddybear than most people would think. I'm a gentle, grumpy looking giant.

Have you ever thought that your giantness would have something to do with it? They wouldn't be cuddling you; you'd e cuddling them!

Tanker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Aug 2018, 1:07 pm

i do expect to be the big spoon. whats your point?

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2018, 1:08 pm

Tanker wrote:
i do expect to be the big spoon. whats your point?

I thought you were wanting a hug or summat.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2018, 3:22 pm

:)

Almajo88
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Aug 2018, 9:45 pm

Tequila wrote:
One of me.

I'm a 30-year-old fella from Lancashire, UK. I am interested in photography, books and reading, current affairs, travel, cooking (and eating!), real ale and cider, reading about homebrewing. My interest in music extends to many things although I like folk, pop, 1960s and 1970s music, classic and patriotic, film soundtracks and TV testcard music. Those of me who know PPR know that was an ardent anti-EU voice, believing that we must regain our own liberty. As for films, my main interest is Italian cinema - the spaghetti westerns and poliziotteschi films of the 1960s and 1970s but I've seen a wide variety of movies, many from Hong Kong. I wish I could learn foreign languages - that might be something to do in the future. I'm told I'm pretty good at languages so there wouldn't really be a problem learning them. There's ample opportunity on the Internet to learn. I'm just over six foot with a happy demeanour most of the time.

I'm not a lady, predictably. I'm curious what you mean but the line "Those of me who know PPR know that was an ardent anti-EU voice, believing that we must regain our own liberty."? It's in there apropos of nothing. What is PPR?

I'm not objecting for political reasons, I'm certainly anti-EU, and I hate the simplistic pro-EU narrative that liberals cling to.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2018, 10:43 pm

The Politics, Philosophy and Religion area of this site.

Sean0000
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Oct 2018, 11:00 pm

Really serious about finding life partner.

So we can truly understand one another and not have simple quirks be judged.

Message me on here if you want, but id prefer Skype call Sean0000Talk just push self to contact and if feel awkward/anxious just hang up no problem..

Althazar
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Oct 2018, 1:18 pm

Hey my real name (Graham - last name will not be given here, unless it shows on my profile lol)

I have been so *alone* since my wife left me for my best friend 5 years ago (she claimed to understand autism... and left when it got tough... just to fall into the arms of my mate... who guess what.... has autism!) she is a Normie lol

----------------------

Anyway - i am 37, live in the south UK (check the side with my name<<<). Am lonely, want to make friends and maybe find something more (i am straight). I am not looking for anything heavy really, but i am doing this with the intention of finding love again.

I always get my head shaved because i don't like being bald, i am slightly over-weight (i have a belly, but my BMI is almost perfect). I have a goatee, always dress *loose casual* (if it fits and its comfy why care how it looks?)...

I have quite a few tattoos... I love reading The Wheel of Time and similar books. I love sci-fi/action/adventure/fantasy movies and some romance/cmedy.

I am looking for someone my age (or 5 years max either side) someone who is local... or is easy to get to and from on the bus/train... I am not looking to *jump right in* but i am not looking for a One night stand etc either...

I am a very physical person (hugs, cuddles, kisses) and care a lot... i am very empathic and am also a Reiki Master & Teacher (just trying to get insurance and liscence sorted, but cant afford it currently)

i am also 5'4

Last edited by Althazar on 21 Oct 2018, 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pete89
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Oct 2018, 1:30 pm

I'll keep it short and simple.

I'm 29, male, 5'11, from Manchester, England, INTP, atheist, athletic body type, self employed truck driver, I'm quiet, curious, and free spirited.

Hobbies/Interests: My motorcycle, wild camping, gaming, music, Youtube, Joe Rogan podcast.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2018, 5:22 pm

Miranda13 wrote:
If you are looking for same values, message me and hope to talk soon.

The nice sounding ones always live far away... :oops:

Althazar
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Oct 2018, 4:45 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Miranda13 wrote:
If you are looking for same values, message me and hope to talk soon.

The nice sounding ones always live far away... :oops:

yeh and its a shame hardly anyone is from the UK and that it seems to be 75% >25% of ASD vs men and womn (a lot less females than males... makes me think i should go back to being Bi-sexual)

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2018, 4:59 am

Plenty of UK women here, they just don't post in this thread.