Any teenager boys wanting a girlfriend?

Page 1 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2008, 11:19 pm

I'm not sure if I want a relationship, but at least I want to see a teenage guy or two here that might be interested! All the nice people I've meet here so far are over 21 - not what I'm looking for, no matter how nice they are :cry:

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2008, 11:24 pm

Oh yeah, I should describe myself.
I'm NOT looking for somebody to meet, as I'm too scared of molesters and such. I'm 5"7' ,I have short brown hair, I'm 135 pounds, I'm nice looking (though I'm not interested in a guy that likes me for my looks), green eyes with a bit of brown in them, I wear glasses and braces, I'm 16, I'm really honest and love that in a guy, I want a long term relationship (no naughty stuff though).
I love reading, writing, drawing, WP, being with my friends, and school work (Sadly I'm one of those people)

patrick6
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2008, 11:39 pm

So you just want to meet someone to talk to online or what? I'm probably too old for you since I'm 21 but I'm not a pervert or anything (although some of my threads in the adult forum would lead people to believe that I am :lol: ). Would you be interested in talking to me? (in a non-relationship kind of way)

windscar15
Toucan
Toucan

18 May 2008, 11:41 pm

does being eighteen help?

I don't know if you live locally. Most of the girls on this site live nowhere near where I live.

Cyanide
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2008, 11:53 pm

Well, if you were a year or two older and lived in my town....

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2008, 11:54 pm

pat666rick wrote:
So you just want to meet someone to talk to online or what? I'm probably too old for you since I'm 21 but I'm not a pervert or anything (although some of my threads in the adult forum would lead people to believe that I am :lol: ). Would you be interested in talking to me? (in a non-relationship kind of way)
As a friend, sure :D

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2008, 11:55 pm

windscar15 wrote:
does being eighteen help?

I don't know if you live locally. Most of the girls on this site live nowhere near where I live.
Probably not. I live in Ontario (though I refuse to go into more detail then that)

patrick6
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2008, 12:17 am

ebec11 wrote:
windscar15 wrote:
I live in Ontario (though I refuse to go into more detail then that)

Ah, you're a fellow Canadian. I don't blame you for not going into any more detail since I myself have run into strange people on the net. I myself am weird but not in a serial-killer type way.

BTW, who is that girl in your avatar?

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2008, 12:20 am

I'm out of the question as well. I prefer people in their late 20s/early 30s.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

patrick6
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2008, 12:41 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
I'm out of the question as well. I prefer people in their late 20s/early 30s.

I like YOU Texas Tim. :P

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2008, 1:17 am

pat666rick wrote:
ebec11 wrote:
windscar15 wrote:

Ah, you're a fellow Canadian. I don't blame you for not going into any more detail since I myself have run into strange people on the net. I myself am weird but not in a serial-killer type way.

Audrey Hepburn. She was a famous actress, and although I've never seen one of her movies, she looks a lot like me, and I think she's beautiful :D

beef_bourito
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2008, 8:35 am

i wish i could help you but as of last Friday I'm no longer a teenager. it's nice to see fellow Ontarians on the boards though

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2008, 8:59 am

Do you have an older sister?

Viola
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 May 2008, 10:21 am

ebec11 wrote:
pat666rick wrote:
ebec11 wrote:
windscar15 wrote:

Audrey Hepburn. She was a famous actress, and although I've never seen one of her movies, she looks a lot like me, and I think she's beautiful :D

Holy crap! Do you seriously look like her? She is so beautiful!

(Straight female posting FYI)

Daewoodrow
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 May 2008, 10:32 am

Obviously it's your choice, but I really don't think this is the best way to find yourself a boyfriend.

Furthermore, you say you want a boyfriend, without meeting up and without "dirty stuff"? That's not a boyfriend. That's a friend. You want a friend who happens to be male.

As you get older and more mature, you'll uderstand what I mean. The relationship you're looking for is just a little childish.

Daewoodrow
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 May 2008, 1:23 pm

Wilco wrote:
I'm 15, and live pretty far away, we can chat though and see where it goes from there :P. and @ Daewoodrow, there is logic in what you say BUT a relationship is a special bond between two people. if it's with or without naughty stuf doesn't matter. If two certain people decide they have a relationship, even though they never see each other then they have a relationship. Can't say it would be my kind of thing but you get the point ;)

A relationship? Maybe. A romantic relationship? Certainly not. She's talking about a relationship where the two of you never meet, never touch, never kiss, never have sex, never talk about sex. You will spend your time chatting, and sharing compliments with one another. That is not a healthy aldult relationship, that's a mere shadow of a loving relationship. She wants to feel special with male company, but she's too young and immature to form a real relationship, so she's looking for a male friend who is willing to call himself her boyfriend without ever crossing the line from friendship to love.

I'm sorry to break this to you, but in the real world, the difference between a girlfriend and a friend is only how much sex is involved. Not necessarily intercourse, but sexual attraction. Even the stupid teenage romances where you never have sex but sit around all day "making out", constitutes some form of romantic involvement.

Forgive me for not being entirely polite, but she's only 3 years younger than me, and at that age even I, with Aspergers Syndrome, could tell the difference between a friend and a girlfriend.