Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

AnAlias
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2008, 10:57 pm

What I want is someone who is not afraid of life. Someone who is willing to try any experience without fear. Someone for whom not having done something before is reason enough to do it. What I want is someone who is not afraid of liking someone. Someone who doesn't think that being too good of friends with someone is reason enough not to chance a relationship. What I want is someone who is willing to like someone, not for arbitrary selection criteria that have been programmed into their brain by genetics, but by how well they actually get along with them and how much they enjoy their company. What I want is someone who is willing to enjoy someone's company, to like them in every way possible, and when circumstances demand that they part, to part without any excessive resentment, to enjoy the time they had without demanding that it should continue forever. What I want is someone who won't deliberately pick someone they don't like as much to be with because they are afraid of being with the one they really like. What I want is someone who is not afraid of failure, who sees failure as a natural consequence of trying and will not refuse a relationship simply for the potential consequences of failure. Does anyone know someone like that?

ZakFiend
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2008, 3:40 am

AnAlias wrote:
What I want is someone who is not afraid of life. Someone who is willing to try any experience without fear. Someone for whom not having done something before is reason enough to do it. What I want is someone who is not afraid of liking someone. Someone who doesn't think that being too good of friends with someone is reason enough not to chance a relationship. What I want is someone who is willing to like someone, not for arbitrary selection criteria that have been programmed into their brain by genetics, but by how well they actually get along with them and how much they enjoy their company. What I want is someone who is willing to enjoy someone's company, to like them in every way possible, and when circumstances demand that they part, to part without any excessive resentment, to enjoy the time they had without demanding that it should continue forever. What I want is someone who won't deliberately pick someone they don't like as much to be with because they are afraid of being with the one they really like. What I want is someone who is not afraid of failure, who sees failure as a natural consequence of trying and will not refuse a relationship simply for the potential consequences of failure. Does anyone know someone like that?

Are you a girl or a guy?

Phasianoraptor_hirvisaloi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jul 2008, 4:11 am

ZakFiend wrote:
Are you a girl or a guy?

His Profile says he's a guy.