Castration a cure for loneliness

Page 2 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Foringinn
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 Aug 2008, 4:09 pm

d.

Last edited by Foringinn on 02 Aug 2008, 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 4:10 pm

Your thread would cause harm more than good to members here. Aspie_Chav, I kindly ask you to delete it and to keep this sous-entendue suggestion to yourself.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 4:12 pm

Foringinn wrote:
Ive been thinging of castrasion for along time. I have anhedonia so my sex drive is just an anoing thing.

If anyone got me mistaken, it isn't about sex drive it is about getting rid if this chronic loneliness.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 4:15 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:
Foringinn wrote:
Ive been thinging of castrasion for along time. I have anhedonia so my sex drive is just an anoing thing.

If anyone got me mistaken, it isn't about sex drive it is about getting rid if this chronic loneliness.

90% of males here are experiencing chronic loneliness, that's why I was asking you this.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 4:21 pm

Chronic loneliness is a psychological problem. Emotions arise in and are governed by the brain, not the balls. Aspie_Chav, you'd just be a lonely man with no balls. And then as your testerone drops off, you'd grow breasts, lose your facial hair, and get really fat from all the bon-bons you'd eat. What worse fate is there for a man than this?! 8O

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 4:22 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
Your thread would cause harm more than good to members here. Aspie_Chav, I kindly ask you to delete it and to keep this sous-entendue suggestion to yourself.

Not sure what sous-entendue mean in french.

But my consideration for castration wasn't a DIY job but something that I would have talked to my doctor about. I probably was a little at fault by discussing it before doing enough web search. But most web searches don't give me the info I am after.

saintetienne
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Aug 2008, 4:23 pm

at least he could fondle his own breasts. (edit:refers to slowmutant's post)

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 4:39 pm

Everyone makes it sound so horrible, but we do it to our pets in order to eliminate unwanted behaviors in them.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 4:41 pm

Cyberman wrote:
Everyone makes it sound so horrible, but we do it to our pets in order to eliminate unwanted behaviors in them.

And who said it's not horrible to castrate pets?

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 4:44 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:
Cyberman wrote:

And who said it's not horrible to castrate pets?

People who have seen them go into heat and get into a lot of trouble as a result of those uncontrolled instincts.

sgrannel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 5:19 pm

It's an interesting direction of discussion. However, the sex drive has value and potential for enjoyment even without a partner!

But a dog knows his boy can go wrong

beentheredonethat
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 5:47 pm

First, and most dangerous, it leaves you open to getting ostiopesosis. (sorry about the spelling) ever wonder why it's a woman's disease? It can't get started in the presence of testoserone. (check that with a doctor...I know what I'm talking abou0t. Second, it won't reduce the sex drive. Third, it's a pretty good contraceptive, but won't prevent STDs or aids.

As for feeling alone...well, we're all alone if you think about it. But there are some wonderful girls, some of them on this board, who will probably go out with you (if you ask) who might like you enough to think about a long term friendship, and all you have to do is 1. Ask them out...2 be nice to them...(be yourself), and keep it up. Women get lonely too. Maybe the first one you ask out won't like you enough to go out with you a second time....and maybe she will....but ask someone else. I know an NT who has an aspi boy friend, and she sticks like glue to him. And she's not stupid. She just loves him. And from the pictures I've seen of her, she's a knockout physically. Of course, she's smart too. But those women are hard to find. You have to keep looking...and putting yourself out there...and make her like you! Love comes later. You have to be best friends first.

Luck,
Btdt

saintetienne
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Aug 2008, 5:49 pm

your user name is amusing in the context

n4mwd
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2008, 6:39 pm

slowmutant wrote:
Chronic loneliness is a psychological problem. Emotions arise in and are governed by the brain, not the balls. Aspie_Chav, you'd just be a lonely man with no balls. And then as your testerone drops off, you'd grow breasts, lose your facial hair, and get really fat from all the bon-bons you'd eat. What worse fate is there for a man than this?! 8O

I agree. I went through a similar phase myself. I wanted to get castrated, but fortunately it never happened. Aspie_Chav if you get castrated, you will become even more lonely and more depressed. Unlike alcohol, its permanent. Just put that thought out of your head. You need treatment for depression that's all.

GuessWho
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Aug 2008, 8:49 pm

Hey I am a man too, age 38. I wish I was someone else, a best friend married to a woman who I think should be appreciated more. It is a sin to wish you could replace some woman's husband, but I say that to illustrate I am serious here.

It is just as well I think God is providing His way. I have been dating since December. In addition to Thanksgiving, Christmas, Memorial Day, and her birthday, I just got off my fourth date with her this evening, and she kissed me on the cheek tonight. Thursday she asked me to put styling stuff in her hair.

Stick with the depression treatment. My antidepressant regimen

Morning

150 Wellbutrin/300 buproprin (chemically indentical and maximum tolerable dose. buproprin is a cheaper generic)
150 mg. Effexor

Evening

200 mg. Topamax

if carefully timed, successfully stops self pity and worrying if I will die single.
I also have weekly psychotherapy plus often monthly medication consultations with the psychiatrist, because sometimes (tolerance builds?) and the medication dosages have to be adjusted or medications dropped or added.

GuessWho

02 Aug 2008, 8:55 pm

I forgot, you must first lose the self pity and anxiety to get the girl. I wrote my ex girffriend (1997) immediately after September 11 and expressed uncertainty for the future. I think she reasured me, but in a manner like "gotta get a grip man".

Women don't like guys who worry or pity even if the women sometimes do it themselves. Me thinking it makes sense if the chips really fall down emotionally she may need someone to be strong her, and she may be counting on that.

It might not be an accident I was on heavy antidepressant coverage and weekly therapy when I started dating in December.