Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Jeno
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Sep 2008, 10:51 am

Well, Here's an amusing place to be. Well, I'll start by saying I am looking for anything really. It's not about being immediate, it's about finding a connection. So, any conversation takers?

And yes, by this topic's general location, Some female company is equally welcome lol

But, conversation is the key to everything so, let me start off

The name's Jeno, I'm 20 and I'm from Lowell MA. This means alot of things but will save that for later discussion :P

In the meantime, I have a wide variety of narrow subject interests. So, I'm multi-obsessive lol

And now, I open the floor to guys and gals alike and we'll see what happens, ne?

Keith
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2008, 11:52 am

You didn't leave anything that could be answered ...

Jeno
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Sep 2008, 11:55 am

Keith wrote:
You didn't leave anything that could be answered ...

I wasn't looking for answers then, wasn't I? :P

I find it easy to ask questions but find it more satisfying to see what other people think and want to know ^_^

nekowafer
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Sep 2008, 11:24 pm

This is more a board to talk about love and dating, not to find someone to date and love. So while your post isn't, say, not allowed here, it is not really something that will get much attention. No offense meant at all, continue on if you choose, just saying.

There's a link for Aspie Affection above where I'm typing now. I've heard not many people are on it but it's worth a shot if you're looking for someone.

Jeno
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Sep 2008, 12:32 am

nekowafer wrote:
This is more a board to talk about love and dating, not to find someone to date and love. So while your post isn't, say, not allowed here, it is not really something that will get much attention. No offense meant at all, continue on if you choose, just saying.

There's a link for Aspie Affection above where I'm typing now. I've heard not many people are on it but it's worth a shot if you're looking for someone.

Oh yea, I kno. Not really looking for the dating thing in the post though, morely just people to chat with lol

My wording in the post seems to have spurred confusion

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2008, 1:08 am

Jeno wrote:
nekowafer wrote:

Oh yea, I kno. Not really looking for the dating thing in the post though, morely just people to chat with lol

My wording in the post seems to have spurred confusion

No, you just posted it in the wrong forum.

SPCDavid
Raven
Raven

15 Sep 2008, 6:25 am

Maybe she wants to just chat with us about love and dating, I think she's in the right place.

nekowafer
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Sep 2008, 10:20 am

You mean he.

SPCDavid
Raven
Raven

15 Sep 2008, 11:02 am

:oops: Well HE's in the right place. I mean Jeno could've been a girls name if his parents had a sense of humor.

Jeno
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Sep 2008, 11:25 am

SPCDavid wrote:
:oops: Well HE's in the right place. I mean Jeno could've been a girls name if his parents had a sense of humor.

-Falls off chair and proceeds to laugh for several minutes-

nekowafer
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Sep 2008, 2:48 pm

If it wasn't just a username I could see where you'd make the mistake!