Question for guys when looking for a girl...

Page 1 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

ttqs84
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Dec 2008, 10:41 pm

say if you met a girl and you found out that she's...

-straight (meaning she won't make-out with girls for fun like most do, even if her life depended on it.)
-artistic
-got no friends
-a virgin
-not into sports
-traveled a lot
-unemployed
-had only one boyfriend in her lifetime
-got an emo-punk-indie-goth-hipster style or persona
-into wearing dark colors
-got an eclectic taste in music
-graduated from fashion & beauty school
-unwilling to fit in with the rest of the crowd or impress them
-drug & alcohol free
-a feminist (meaning she believes women can do anything and won't take s#!t from men or follow their orders)
-a Wonder Woman follower (meaning not into the likes of Britney, Lindsay, or Paris, etc.)
-into fighting games (Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur, etc.)
-average looking
-got an average looking body (nor fat or skinny)
-brunette with brown eyes
-5' 4' tall
-Hispanic
-and finally...HAS AUTISM/ASPERGER'S SYNDROME...

would you still give her the time of day?
YOUR HONESTY WILL BE FULLY APPRECIATED HERE! SO, PLEASE DON'T LIE.

aspergian_mutant
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2008, 10:46 pm

Sure, just as long as any grudges she may have against males she does not hold against me personally just because I am a male.
sounds about like my kind of girl. :P
just one question, can she handle getting her butt kicked on those kind of games she likes to play?

MADDuck
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2008, 10:50 pm

Sounds good.

The only woman I would want, is the one that wants me.

And the fact she's not into sports, but likes fighting games. I LIVE for KOF and SF!!

She sounds like a keeper.

Just deal with the AS and all should be good.

ttqs84
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Dec 2008, 11:18 pm

aspergian_mutant wrote:
just one question, can she handle getting her butt kicked on those kind of games she likes to play?

well, what if she's uncompetitive and up for the challenge? :wink:

OccamsIndecision
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Dec 2008, 11:20 pm

ttqs84 wrote:
would you still give her the time of day?

Yes.

yesplease
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2008, 11:29 pm

Fer sure.

roadGames
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Dec 2008, 11:33 pm

I'd certainly give her the time of day, lol. You sound kind of normal to me based on that collection of statements.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2008, 11:53 pm

With or without those qualities, I'm willing to give anyone the time of day if they ask for it.

Would I approach her on my own? Doubtful, since I wouldn't know all that going in...

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2008, 12:08 am

DELETED.

Last edited by Cyberman on 14 Dec 2008, 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

aspergian_mutant
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2008, 12:14 am

ttqs84 wrote:
aspergian_mutant wrote:

well, what if she's uncompetitive and up for the challenge? :wink:

well, regardless of the tantrums "when you lose ( not if)", whoop-ass on fighting games is what the games are all about.
my ex-wife got angry and threw the chess game, board and all, when she lost, couldn't handle it, the name of the game is to win.
there can be only one winner, no mercy allowed.
:twisted:

Last edited by aspergian_mutant on 14 Dec 2008, 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Akajohnnyx
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Dec 2008, 12:24 am

I have a gut feeling that the author (ttqs84) is describing themselves, although I could be wrong. Either way, the girl being discussed sounds appealing to me. I don't have an issue with any of those traits, and many of them I specifically look for.

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2008, 12:56 am

umm... thats one awesome list.

I'd give her the time of day and ask her out too.

Orbyss
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2008, 2:19 am

Well, if it's any consolation, a hell of a lot of that sounds like me. Actually, a shocking amount. I'm just not diagnosed, I do have friends, I'm probably getting (re-)married, I'm not a virgin, I'm on my second boyfriend and I'm completely f*cked when it comes to fashion. Also, I look different. Moot point, though.

At any rate, I've been given the time of day. Women definitely seem to have less of a problem than men. Finding just the right one is really difficult, though, if that's what you're looking for.

MADDuck
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2008, 4:30 am

Orbyss wrote:
Well, if it's any consolation, a hell of a lot of that sounds like me. Actually, a shocking amount. I'm just not diagnosed, I do have friends, I'm probably getting (re-)married, I'm not a virgin, I'm on my second boyfriend and I'm completely f*cked when it comes to fashion. Also, I look different. Moot point, though.

At any rate, I've been given the time of day. Women definitely seem to have less of a problem than men. Finding just the right one is really difficult, though, if that's what you're looking for.

We all share some similar traits and all, but HEY, you have FRIENDS, what's it like? I think Ross & Rachel should hook up, they are JUST SO cute together!

You look different? You mean your not another cloned automaton like evryone else? I am different too, I pride myself on not being another lemming.

It, for some odd reason, is easier for a woman to hook up and come out of her AS shell than it is for us guys, I blame the vagina myself. A good man, or even a not so good man, will over look a lot of crazy to get to one! I hope it's not the truth, but it's a deffinate pattern I've noticed amongst female's that are 'on the spectrum.'

All any of us can hope for in this painful, f*cked up world is to find a woman or man, that makes us happy. At least for a little while. Being alone has it's advantages, but I'd trade it all in tomorrow to feel the intimacy of being with someone that truly wanted me. To me, being wanted by someone would be the sexiest thing, EVER!

Oh, and is there REALLY an Arbitrary NM? I've never lived in a conditional city before.

TheBladeRoden
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2008, 6:13 am

The time is 5:13 AM!

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2008, 6:45 am

Use your Time machine and go date Virgin Mary.