Question for guys when looking for a girl...

Page 1 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2008, 6:45 am

Use your Time machine and go date Virgin Mary.

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2008, 6:45 am

Funny thing now is, most of what the OP posted, is what falls under what I would want in a girl, lol. But on the other hand, the person has to be someone I can trust, and feel comfortable around and like me the way I am. No use if they are extremly pretty bit act like idiots :-/

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2008, 6:47 am

Quote:
-unemployed
-a feminist (meaning she believes women can do anything and won't take s#!t from men or follow their orders

You want her feminist with free will, yet you want to forbid her to work? Go suck a lemon.

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2008, 8:56 am

i think he means the fact she dosnt have a job, not that she dosnt want one or is allowed one

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2008, 10:57 am

"unemployed" means "I don't have a job, but I'm looking for one"...

Hector
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2008, 11:00 am

ttqs84 wrote:
say if you met a girl and you found out that she's...

-straight (meaning she won't make-out with girls for fun like most do, even if her life depended on it.)
-artistic
-got no friends
-a virgin
-not into sports
-traveled a lot
-unemployed
-had only one boyfriend in her lifetime
-got an emo-punk-indie-goth-hipster style or persona
-into wearing dark colors
-got an eclectic taste in music
-graduated from fashion & beauty school
-unwilling to fit in with the rest of the crowd or impress them
-drug & alcohol free
-a feminist (meaning she believes women can do anything and won't take s#!t from men or follow their orders)
-a Wonder Woman follower (meaning not into the likes of Britney, Lindsay, or Paris, etc.)
-into fighting games (Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur, etc.)
-average looking
-got an average looking body (nor fat or skinny)
-brunette with brown eyes
-5' 4' tall
-Hispanic
-and finally...HAS AUTISM/ASPERGER'S SYNDROME...

would you still give her the time of day?
YOUR HONESTY WILL BE FULLY APPRECIATED HERE! SO, PLEASE DON'T LIE.

Maybe. It would depend on her interests, and whether we could connect. If she has an "eclectic" taste in music I would definitely put that to the test. Nothing there is particularly off-putting, and some of it is interesting.

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2008, 11:05 am

Sounds like someone I'd be extremely attracted to.

ImTheGuyThatDidThat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2008, 11:10 am

""would you still give her the time of day?
YOUR HONESTY WILL BE FULLY APPRECIATED HERE! SO, PLEASE DON'T LIE.""

Honestly, yes.
I see things i like on the list and i see
things i couldn`t care less about if i
liked her, dont see any major
problems.

This:
""-straight (meaning she won't make-out with girls for fun like most do, even if her life depended on it.)""

Makes no sense to me, why would i care about if
she made-out with girls or not, either way will do
just fine as long as i get a kiss myself now and
then :wink: and as long as she`s happy.

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2008, 11:39 am

ImTheGuyThatDidThat wrote:
This:
""-straight (meaning she won't make-out with girls for fun like most do, even if her life depended on it.)""

Makes no sense to me, why would i care about if
she made-out with girls or not, either way will do
just fine as long as i get a kiss myself now and
then :wink: and as long as she`s happy.

Many men like the sight of two women making out. Even average-looking women seem to turn into the hottest thing ever if they made out, at least according to male hormones... That's part of the reason why the few anti-homosexual verses in the Bible were written explicitly against male-male homosexuality, with almost nothing being written about lesbianism... To me that's proof positive that the Bible, while being divinely inspired by God, was, in fact, written by the hands of men...

ImTheGuyThatDidThat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2008, 11:49 am

""Even average-looking women seem to turn into the hottest thing ever if they made out, at least according to male hormones... That's part of the reason why the few anti-homosexual verses in the Bible were written explicitly against male-male homosexuality, with almost nothing being written about lesbianism... To me that's proof positive that the Bible, while being divinely inspired by God, was, in fact, written by the hands of men...""

8O em.....ok.....i...think i will be leaving now..
*backs slowly out thread-door*

Orbyss
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2008, 4:58 pm

MADDuck wrote:
Orbyss wrote:
Well, if it's any consolation, a hell of a lot of that sounds like me. Actually, a shocking amount. I'm just not diagnosed, I do have friends, I'm probably getting (re-)married, I'm not a virgin, I'm on my second boyfriend and I'm completely f*cked when it comes to fashion. Also, I look different. Moot point, though.

At any rate, I've been given the time of day. Women definitely seem to have less of a problem than men. Finding just the right one is really difficult, though, if that's what you're looking for.

We all share some similar traits and all, but HEY, you have FRIENDS, what's it like? I think Ross & Rachel should hook up, they are JUST SO cute together!

You look different? You mean your not another cloned automaton like evryone else? I am different too, I pride myself on not being another lemming.

It, for some odd reason, is easier for a woman to hook up and come out of her AS shell than it is for us guys, I blame the vagina myself. A good man, or even a not so good man, will over look a lot of crazy to get to one! I hope it's not the truth, but it's a deffinate pattern I've noticed amongst female's that are 'on the spectrum.'

All any of us can hope for in this painful, f*cked up world is to find a woman or man, that makes us happy. At least for a little while. Being alone has it's advantages, but I'd trade it all in tomorrow to feel the intimacy of being with someone that truly wanted me. To me, being wanted by someone would be the sexiest thing, EVER!

Oh, and is there REALLY an Arbitrary NM? I've never lived in a conditional city before.

No, but there is a Truth or Consequences. It's right next to the famed Elephant Butt. Sorry, Butte.

I look different than the original poster, I meant. She described herself with brown eyes and other features I don't have. I blend in with the masses until I pull my shirt up and make my eyes go in different directions while pulling my thumbs all the way back and making inhuman noises. But that's not to say I do that. I'd rather blend in and leave my genetic mutations for those who aren't going to get as scared.

If I had Friends I'd go insane. Actual real friends are bad enough most of the time as it is.

As for being a woman on the spectrum, I wouldn't think it's any different than a woman off the spectrum. I can't tell the difference a lot of the time, anyway. I really can't stand men who are just looking for 'tang,' as it were, so I'm excluding them here.

As I said, finding someone who truly fits is very difficult. I'm still struggling with that and I'm with someone who's supposed to be my match. Long story, I won't get into it.

Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2008, 5:10 pm

ttqs84 wrote:

those two contradict one another if you ask me :?

Orbyss
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2008, 5:22 pm

886 wrote:
ttqs84 wrote:

those two contradict one another if you ask me :?

I was thinking that, too, but then I figured it was just the only way she could explain her otherwise unexplainable style. I have a hard time describing mine, too. Feminist punk comes to mind, but it still wouldn't fit.

ttqs84
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Dec 2008, 7:55 pm

LePetitPrince wrote:

what's wrong with being a virgin? :? why should that be a big deal? it's better than getting knocked up or have STDs.

Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2008, 8:09 pm

ttqs84 wrote:
LePetitPrince wrote:

what's wrong with being a virgin? :? why should that be a big deal? it's better than getting knocked up or have STDs.

90% + of people your age who date only care about sex, and this person doesn't have experience, that's why it matters. :?

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2008, 8:21 pm

I would say she's......complicated...;)