Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2009, 12:19 pm

When you really like a girl (or even fall in love) what kind of feelings might you develop. By this I mean how might it affect the way you think mentally or behave? Just need some of your opinions from expirience thats all!

I would really appreicate some answers to this :)

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2009, 12:31 pm

Jamesy wrote:
When you really like a girl (or even fall in love) what kind of feelings might you develop. By this I mean how might it affect the way you think mentally or behave? Just need some of your opinions from expirience thats all!

-.-

You develop the usual feelings you do when your in love, what else -.-

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2009, 12:38 pm

Tias I don't get you? :?

It can sometimes vary from person to person how they handle fancying another person or falling in love with them. Some people can expreince different emotions when liking a person, so its a little biased you saying the "Usual feelings" thats just stereotypical.

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2009, 1:55 pm

For me, when I'm in love, the focus of my whole life changes and revolves around them instead. Everything else I do I build around them. If I have university work to do, I do that at a certain time so that I can see her at a certain time. If I have friends to see, I see them on a day when I can't see her, as a rule. And I miss her every second she's away.

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2009, 2:03 pm

^^ Ditto.

CerebralDreamer
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2009, 9:16 am

Jamesy wrote:

When it's just 'liking', I have this desire to get to know them, and spend time with them. I want to find out if the infatuation is justified, or if I should move on. Really, the best solution is dating them a bit, and seeing how it goes.

If after a while I find the infatuation fully justified, and they reciprocate my feelings, it ends up going quite deep, to the point I'm fully in love with them. I want to spend my life with them, and make things work. It ends up where my day just isn't quite complete until I've heard their voice. When I'm sad, I need them near me for comfort. I share things with them I don't share with anyone else. I open up my heart and soul to them, despite being rather closed off to everyone else. When I'm in love with someone, I need to hear their voice every day or so, and when we have spare time, spend a good deal of it together.

As far as how it affects me mentally, and the way I behave, I think I have an answer to that. My mind seems to sharpen a bit. I'm suddenly a bit better at socializing, or at the very least, more willing to be out and around. My behavior moves towards paths that will put us in the same spot, without being overbearing.