How to approach a new situation I have been exploring

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

FreeSpirit2000
Toucan
Toucan

22 Jul 2015, 9:41 pm

So this summer I just got back recently from a trip out of the country to see relatives out of the country (my family is from Turkey). I have been having some experiences that has been good when it comes to the realm of the opposite gender. I went to a beach resort hangout and danced with some girls (but didn't get any phone numbers). I had a short conversation with another girl the other day when me and my family went out on the town (but had to keep it short due to that girl's family being around). Another thing is my little cousin has a babysitter and the babysitter's daughter kind of likes me. But there are some conflicts of interests concerning the babysitters daughter. One, she has some slight self image issues (but nonetheless really cool). Two, my parents don't think I should pursue the girl due to the fact she is almost 10 years younger then me. So I was wondering whether if I should pursue this opportunity with that girl regardless of what people say or should I look at other opportunities instead when I go to visit where my relatives live. (I think people think I am cool because I was born and raised in the USA lol). What is everyone's take on this issue?

DDknight
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Jul 2015, 10:55 pm

Hi mate
My opinion is go for it my mum and dad have a 5 year age gap it up to you at the end of the day but if you think/ know that this girl likes you or has feelingsnfor you then I say go 4 it.
Good luck
rai

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

23 Jul 2015, 12:57 am

I dated a girl who was 19 when was 28 so I think it's worth a shot to date her.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2015, 1:06 am

as long as the girl is not a minor, there is no harm in exploring the relationship. my dad was 9 yrs. older than my mom. they were married for over fifty years when he died.