Arranged marriage or Christian Courtship 1%  1%  [ 3 ]
Arranged marriage or Christian Courtship 1%  1%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 390

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2005, 12:24 pm

lowfreq50 wrote:
What's all this about dating at age 11?!?!?! ELEVEN!! !! !

For f*ck's sake, that's more like CHILD MOLESTING than dating. At 11 you still think the opposite sex is icky. Am I not correct???

Not reelly. Allthogh i matured quite quickly in that respect.

<a href=http://s13.invisionfree.com/the_project>Project Legacy, building the future</a>

lowfreq50
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2005, 1:28 pm

I think you are all confusing real relationship with "puppy love."

"OMG she touched my hand" kind of thing.

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2005, 1:32 pm

lol

<a href=http://s13.invisionfree.com/the_project>Project Legacy, building the future</a>

MagicMike
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2005, 8:52 pm

Dating? What is that?

lchadd_uk
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

05 Jul 2005, 7:15 am

I think my first ever real boyfriend was Black Liger! (Yes I went out with him!)
And that was actually 16th July last year! Wow! It's nearly a year ago! 8O

BlackLiger
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2005, 10:08 am

Eeeek. :P

Yeah. Don't forget, you now go out w sam... or are u pissed at him for goin cinema w out u?

Malcolm_Scipo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2005, 1:36 am

I am still waiting for a girlfriend. Oh well. If I carry on getting annoyed 20th April 2007 will be a day to remember. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I WAS NOT WHAT I HAD ALWAYS TRIED TO EMULATE.
INSTEAD A SHADOW OF FORMER GLORY.
AND THEN I CRIED.

TheBladeRoden
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2005, 2:48 am

Malcolm_Scipo wrote:
I am still waiting for a girlfriend. Oh well. If I carry on getting annoyed 20th April 2007 will be a day to remember. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Does that mean you will
A)Toke up like mad?
B)Celebrate hitler's birthday?
C) Shoot all your classmates?

BlackLiger
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2005, 3:41 am

TheBladeRoden wrote:
Malcolm_Scipo wrote:

Does that mean you will
A)Toke up like mad?

Or D) All of the above.

lchadd_uk

06 Jul 2005, 4:10 am

BlackLiger wrote:
Eeeek. :P

Yeah. Don't forget, you now go out w sam... or are u pissed at him for goin cinema w out u?

How do you know about that??
No I'm not pissed off with Sammie for that. He still came to the fun fair with me after!

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2005, 7:41 am

Dammit, such a high percentage of non-daters is not conducive to a goddamn dominant species! *growls playfully, you realize it is in jest*

Anyhow, i dont feel really comfortable dating. To date, you or the other person MAY be expect to pay for a bunch of s**t, then you go out to a public place and are expected to ENTERTAIN the other person. I just don't think that my entertainingness can be called on command. Such a setting would just result in me listening to her for 3 hours and asking questions about her. I would feel it was not my place to interupt her with anything i have to say.

And you can't f****n' know if they expect you to pay for it, or if they have a independance nerve where they'll get insulted if you try to treat them, or how they'll f*****g take it. And i don't like the idea of buying a date in the first place. The way i would like to date a girl would be to sit in her or my home and watch movies and play games. And the spending would be based on give and take, and eventually the relationship would be strong enough so that money is not an issue.

Also, I am in a particularly bad spot, because i happen to be shallow, and afflicted with double standards(which are entirely my own fault, i dont deny). I have little desire to get into shape, i have little desire to treat my body right, and i have little desire to be attractive. Yet i want a girl who is very cute and healthy.

Malcolm_Scipo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2005, 11:56 am

TheBladeRoden wrote:
Malcolm_Scipo wrote:

Does that mean you will
A)Toke up like mad?

I am now deciding which out of C and D. My original plan was to dance around and take the piss out of the nazis even more and play pratcial jokes such as scaring my maths teacher with tubular bells. But now I may just settle for C and kill everyone. Just kidding.

I WAS NOT WHAT I HAD ALWAYS TRIED TO EMULATE.
INSTEAD A SHADOW OF FORMER GLORY.
AND THEN I CRIED.

Sanityisoverrated
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2005, 2:48 am

Malcolm_Scipo wrote:
I am now deciding which out of C and D. My original plan was to dance around and take the piss out of the nazis even more and play pratcial jokes such as scaring my maths teacher with tubular bells. But now I may just settle for C and kill everyone. Just kidding.

Malcolm you should let everyone think you are serious- if you say "just kidding" straight afterwards it kind of loses its impact... :wink:

Yameretzu
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Jul 2005, 4:12 am

Tricky, I had my first boyfriend at 11/12 so I ticked 12-14, I've always been happier in a relationship because I guess I like feeling loved. I have a long-term boyfriend at present whome I love very much and I know he loves me. Even through my breakdowns and panick attacks and when I don't understand.

I feel safe and secure when he's with me and he gives me strength to face up to the problems I wouldn't normally face. When he holds me all my problems seem to melt away. We have our share of difficulties and sometimes totally misunderstand each other which can result in rows, (he has autism.) We also annoy and drive each other completely barmy, but I think all of this is whats keeping us together.

Stephie x.

SINsister
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2005, 7:00 pm

Define "dating".

~Steve Jobs

MovieMogul
Toucan
Toucan

09 Jul 2005, 12:37 am

First date was when I turned 15. I had a crush on a girl who was a good friend of mine. I was so happy to just be friends with her, and didn't want to screw it up by asking her out and messing it all up.

So, my friends grabbed me, dragged me to her in front of the entire grade. Obviously, embarrassed I slumped over to get some extra friction on the ground... didn't work. So in front of a hundred peers, I asked her out to a movie. Lasted 2 dates, but we're still good friends. We were both just more comfortable that way.

But I'm not exactly prolific. As of 19 going on 20, I've only gone out with three girls including my first. In an unusual twist, they all lasted 2 dates... no more no less.

http://actionman133.isa-geek.net:8080/