How to find a boyfriend if you are a female with Asperger's?

Page 1 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

em_06
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Dec 2008, 12:18 am

Hey! I am wondering, how do you find a boyfriend ( AS or NT) when you are a female with Asperger's Syndrome? Somebody please give me some advice!

Agon
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Dec 2008, 12:21 am

It'd be useful if you told us your age and what kind of guy you're looking for.

But, if you just want a boyfriend to have experience, find some random boy, seduce him, and play your female charms on him. Not telling you to sleep with him, just play with his male mind. It is manipulated easier than you think. Especially the younger they are... Image

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2008, 12:23 am

The way a person normaly gets a gf/bf? O.o

Talk, get to know them and see if you have feelings? Really, IMO it's abut stupid to ask that, I mean what way do people normaly end up in a couple anyway? :/

Or are you talking about things like how you should approach because you have aspergers and think it's gonna get in the way?

Letum
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Dec 2008, 12:31 am

Tias wrote:
Talk, get to know them and see if you have feelings? Really, IMO it's abut stupid to ask that, I mean what way do people normaly end up in a couple anyway? :/

That really isn't so easy for a lot of people here.

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2008, 12:36 am

Letum wrote:
Tias wrote:

That really isn't so easy for a lot of people here.

Ah well what I mean is she posted what she asked, as if girls with aspergers have to do something special to get a boyfriend, I mean it's not like just cause one has AS you have to do something completly alien like.

I mean AS or not, you get to know a person first and then fall in love or like a person the moment u seem em.

@OP

How old are you anyway and why do you want a bf if we are allowed to know :-/

em_06
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Dec 2008, 12:37 am

Oh! I'm 20 1/2 by the way and I am not necessarily looking just curious on how this would work. Oh I know how easy it is to play with their minds, mine gets in the gutter constantly and when you go to a college filled with young adults (mostly males, but also females) who also have Asperger's it isn't too difficult to manipulate them. I also know how to work my female charms, I have done it before!

Agon

31 Dec 2008, 12:41 am

em_06 wrote:
Oh! I'm 20 1/2 by the way and I am not necessarily looking just curious on how this would work. Oh I know how easy it is to play with their minds, mine gets in the gutter constantly and when you go to a college filled with young adults (mostly males, but also females) who also have Asperger's it isn't too difficult to manipulate them. I also know how to work my female charms, I have done it before!

Aim for the younger ones. Those in college are hard to manipulate.

'Sides since you're already familiar with the game why seek guidance from us?

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2008, 2:57 pm

The same way anyone else would, the rules don't change.

LePetitPrince
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2008, 3:24 pm

em_06 wrote:

Since you are that good in manipulating our minds then why you are asking us?

Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2008, 4:36 pm

you could start by posting "BE MY BOYFRIEND PLZ" in this forum and you will get 90 replies :lol:

Hector
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2008, 4:39 pm

em_06 wrote:
Hey! I am wondering, how do you find a boyfriend ( AS or NT) when you are a female with Asperger's Syndrome?

This question isn't specific enough. What problems do you face in trying to find a boyfriend?

Tias
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2008, 5:07 pm

em_06 wrote:

Nicely done, your "OH so good" at manipulating us arent you?
Alas, i think you should really consider the words you use to speak in this case.
People like you, who manipulate others, are simply trash.

kalantir
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2008, 9:07 pm

Tias wrote:
em_06 wrote:

Nicely done, your "OH so good" at manipulating us arent you?
Alas, i think you should really consider the words you use to speak in this case.
People like you, who manipulate others, are simply trash.

I think you're misunderstanding what she was trying to communicate. Calling people trash is a good way to alienate people, perticularly on a forum where it seems most already feel that way to begin with(I know I do, lol). My guess is that if shes already figured out how to use her female charms and still asking how to get a boyfriend, that shes probably wanting to know how to get into a meaningful relationship. Pure speculation of course, since she didnt exactly say what shes looking for. Im just saying you shouldnt be so quick to judge.

Sir_Beefy
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

31 Dec 2008, 9:58 pm

So? I put on my male charm all the freakin time, and it works like a charm...until I screw it up. Maybe she is asking how not to screw it up? Or MAYBE getting a boyfriend isn't as easy as guys think it is. Getting a girlfriend is probably just as hard as getting a boyfriend. But what do I know, I've only ever been a guy. As a guy, I know what guys like. Here is what you do. BE YOURSELF. Pretty simple isn't it? As for AS guys, they probably want you to do all the talking, since girls supposedly like to talk about themselves. But if AS girls aren't good at conversation, then what? NT guys always let her do all the talking, but AS girls don't say much, so.....maybe this is what she is asking us folks. As I said earlier, if you just be yourself, things will work out just fine.

kalantir
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2008, 10:06 pm

Most of the friends Ive had so far in life have been female. The ones who have lots of relationships all seem to share one thing in common. They are aggressive. They see what they want, and they go for it. I rarely see them fail. And when they do, they dont fret over it, they just move on and try again later. Although this approach seems more likely to get you meaningless sex then anything else.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2008, 11:08 pm

886 wrote:
you could start by posting "BE MY BOYFRIEND PLZ" in this forum and you will get over 9000 replies :lol:

Corrected.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I