Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

23 May 2009, 4:56 pm

In my class, girls do presentations and they do terrible but my teacher who's a guy he grades them higher than the boys. It goes Pretty girls, white boys, , ugly girls, black girls, black guys. I see the way he grades. He gets this asian girl to babysits his kids and she gets a really high grade on her presentations. But me i get low. Then when girls asks questions he answers politely. when guys asks questions especially the black ones, he gives rude answers like "you should already know". and he favors the "Pretty Fair-Skinned Girls" like the pretty white girls and he loves the asian girl. He also favors this one mexican girl. The unattractive girls he doesnt like much and says rude things to. and he like has something against black people especially the guys and he sits around and tells Obama jokes on the slide. He's a basketball coach but i heard he plays the white boys a lot and makes the black guys sit on the bench. The white guys in class evben notice that he favors the pretty girls.

Why does society favor "Pretty Fair Skinned Women" (basically any girl that is pretty and not black.)? and why are so many people unfair to men especially black men. is it the media?

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

23 May 2009, 6:07 pm

can someone answer my question?

belle_enigma
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 May 2009, 6:15 pm

Your teacher just happens to be racist and sexist, it's not society. Not everyone is like that.

robbokris
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 May 2009, 7:26 pm

belle_enigma wrote:
Your teacher just happens to be racist and sexist, it's not society. Not everyone is like that.

If that's the case then you're teacher shouldn't be teaching at all.

Brusilov
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 May 2009, 9:13 pm

Thank god a teacher is finally criticizing Barry the Clown instead of singing his phrases. We need a stronger conservative element in today's school system. I am so sick of the raging, hormonal liberal teachers who dote on "disadvantaged" students.

In my school experience, things always worked the other way around. I as a white male, had no slack and high expectations. The black students could get away with murder and low acheivement, and the educators would just chalk it up to a dysfunctional background. It just ticked me off watching the black kids form terror gangs and the teachers would do nothing about it while they tormented white kids. So thank god someone has finally stood up.

Last edited by Brusilov on 23 May 2009, 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

23 May 2009, 9:18 pm

Brusilov wrote:
Thank god a teacher is finally criticizing Barry the Clown instead of singing his phrases. We need a stronger conservative element in today's school system. I am so sick of the raging, hormonal liberal teachers who dote on "disadvantaged" students.

This dude is not a liberal at all. he's a conservative. and he even told us. my liberal teachers treat me better. it's kind of like the conservative teachers are racist in a way. if you want to know why i'll explain, but if not then that's how i see it because they make certain comments.
I live in AZ, and many teachers in this majority white neighborhood are conservative. If i lived in Chicago or Boston or California, then most teachers would probably more open minded, liberal and open to different diversities.

Last edited by jemir1234 on 23 May 2009, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

23 May 2009, 9:21 pm

jemir1234 wrote:
Brusilov wrote:

This dude is not a liberal at all. he's a conservative. and he even told us. my liberal teachers treat me better. it's kind of like the conservative teachers are racist in a way. if you want to know why i'll explain, but if not then that's how i see it because they make certain comments.
I live in AZ, and many teachers in this majority white neighborhood are conservative. If i lived in Chicago or Boston or California, then most teachers would probably more open minded, liberal and open to different diversities. .

oh and dont get me wrong I'm not saying that all conservatives are racist,, i just know that many hold racist views toward african americans

Last edited by jemir1234 on 23 May 2009, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brusilov
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 May 2009, 9:25 pm

I guess I can see how coming from that area the establishment would be largely conservative. I went to high-school in Suburban St. Louis and the teachers were all disgustingly liberal and they pampered and catered to the black students. In my mind, it was virtually a reverse racism where they treated the blacks like a privileged elite and the white kids were at the mercy of their gang, Lil'Mob.

I knew your teacher is a conservative, btw. I think it is ridiculous how a teacher can be blatantly pro-Obama in a class but he'll get in trouble if he says/said anything favorable towards McCain. Anyway, there is a huge double standard for what blacks can get away with as opposed to whites. I don't see anything wrong with a teacher voicing pro-McCain/anti-Obama opinions in the classroom, since Pro-Obama teachers feel free to impose and indoctrinate thier agendas on their classrooms. And as far as his favoritism goes, he should treat everyone EQUALLY and not give preference to any group. However, the liberal teachers need to do the same.

And also, 85% of blacks hold racist views towards Whites but no one holds it against them. It is acceptable in black culture to hate white people, but not the other way around.

Kangoogle
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2009, 9:36 pm

jemir1234 wrote:
can someone answer my question?

I had a sex pest teacher and got him sacked :D

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

23 May 2009, 9:42 pm

Brusilov wrote:
I guess I can see how coming from that area the establishment would be largely conservative. I went to high-school in Suburban St. Louis and the teachers were all disgustingly liberal and they pampered and catered to the black students. In my mind, it was virtually a reverse racism where they treated the blacks like a privileged elite and the white kids were at the mercy of their gang, Lil'Mob.

I knew your teacher is a conservative, btw. I think it is ridiculous how a teacher can be blatantly pro-Obama in a class but he'll get in trouble if he says/said anything favorable towards McCain. Anyway, there is a huge double standard for what blacks can get away with as opposed to whites. I don't see anything wrong with a teacher voicing pro-McCain/anti-Obama opinions in the classroom, since Pro-Obama teachers feel free to impose and indoctrinate thier agendas on their classrooms. And as far as his favoritism goes, he should treat everyone EQUALLY and not give preference to any group. However, the liberal teachers need to do the same.

And also, 85% of blacks hold racist views towards Whites but no one holds it against them. It is acceptable in black culture to hate white people, but not the other way around.

You are right you are right. ...it depends on where you live though. If you live in seattle or some place like that then the eteachers will be liberal as opposed to living in georgia where the teachers will be overly conservative.

Here's how it is with black people
first read this lil post after you're done reading this
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt98989.html
http://www.wrongplanet.net/posts97722-start15.html

read the first one all the responds that 'I" posted and the 2nd one the one "1" that i posted.

I understand its a double standard sometimes, and black people hold racist views towards whites because white people hanged us, sprayed water holes on us, raped our women, tell their daughters not to go out with us, compare us to monkies and coons ...search
"marry melodies" on you tube.
made us sit in the back of the bus, drink at f****d up water fountains, gave us terrible old used books, killed us for no reason, slavery, stop us in a police car for just walking down the street minding our business "its happened to me b4", say racist stuff on the slide and if i ignore it then it leads to physical abuse, pay us lower on jobs than our white counterparts, some white girls have sex with black guys then say it was rape to cover themselves, burned down our houses, KKK, Skinheads.

This is why black people are angry at white people.
It's kind of like NTs and aspies.
just imagine being black with your asperger's and having to be cautious of racism because you are not sure what someone would do if you have a meltdown.

It's true, blacks have to do things twice as better as whites to pass in society. if i'm going out for a job, i have to look my best because i get starnge stares.

On CNN they did a documentary about a highly qualified black man and it was hidden cameras and they never hired the black guy, and they asked the companies why, and one manager said.
"Because black men are lazy and have a poor work ethic"...think about having to deal with all of this.

it took a F'd up economy for our first black president to get elected it. if everything was great, mccain would have won the election, but people were afraid to lose thir jobs, and many said. "f**k racism, I'm putting the N word in, Mccain aint good"

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

23 May 2009, 9:48 pm

and liberals such as JFK and LBJ were the only leaders along with other liberals who thought it was important that blacks god their rights, eisenhower said that he wasnt going to tough the situation,....

he didnt care thats the problem.

and blacks are cautious because they dont know what white person is racist or not.

Just like we dont know what NT is an as*hole or not

Brusilov
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 May 2009, 11:33 pm

I don't blame black people for holding a grudge against white people. Slavery was/is unforgiveable but one must remember that the whites that started and maintained the slave-system are all dead today and the current generation of whites shouldn't be held responsible for the errors of the past. Succeeding generations of whites and blacks have had to adapt to and live in the environments to which they were born, and the apartheid could not be corrected overnight and the unfortunate legacies remain. I think in many ways the black community is held to a different set of standards than the standards held for whites. About blacks and AS, well, I can see how a black kid with aspergrers would just be assumed to be defiant, lazy, and have and attitude problem. Teachers might be more understanding with a white boy with AS(although they weren't with me.) Teachers thought that i was CHOOSING to act the way I did. Teachers might think that a black boy who has AS really might just be "acting out" because he comes from a dysfunctional home.

I can see how blacks, especially older blacks would be angry with whites after years of seeing blackface performances, minstrel shows, cartoons, segregation, and other indignities. But I think as far as youths are concerned, there are two different sets of standards for black kids and white kids. It is seemingly more acceptable for a black kid to underachieve and work in fast-food or accept unemployment than it is for a white kid. Teachers seem to be more tolerant of a black kid who "acts-up," and they chalk it up to his social environment. When I was in school, the teachers were much tougher and expected more from white kids than they did from black kids. The thing that irritated me was that the teachers virtually let the black kids run the school because they were too afraid of them or they didn't want to be branded as an unsympathetic conservative.

As a man with AS, I don't expect to be treated any differently than an NT or be held up in a politically correct way. I don't want people to cater to my differences or "go easy on me." I am every bit as capable as an NT. I don't think that black people should expect and demand things like Affirmative Action and reparations. In that same sense, I don't want any special treatment because of AS. No minority group should have their own standard and get their own privileges. We are all citizens and should all play by the same rules. Some teachers will be liberal and conservative and people have their prejudices, but that is life.

I don't know if you are black or not. I am white and there are many aspects of black culture I admire, and there are many aspects that I can not stand.

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

24 May 2009, 12:22 am

Yup you're right again. I am black though. I have aspects i like and i have aspects I dont like

a white kid told me that he hates it how people kiss up to black dudes because "they are scared" ...i hate it when pople do that too, its so stupid, hes just a black person ...he's not going to kick your ass.

and I hate it how black kids are expected to underachieve, and if we try to over achieve we are constantly tried by racist white people to be pushed back down. but they never stop us, only the ones who give up.

lol Now back to the love and dating part of this...if there ever was one.

I hate it how women expect so much of a certian personality out of a guy when he is black, its so annoying. this one mexican girl told me that i am the weirdest black peraon that she has ever met because i dont watch football.

and with a black guy its either the girl is really into black guys. she cant date black guys, or she doesnt like them....Its like a girl cant accept me for who I am, unless shes an openminded black woman or openminded person in general.

women sometimes put labels on black men for how they should act, its unintentional, but they see the media and the rappers and all that ignorant s**t, and they get the idea that "Oh thats how a cool black guy is"

just like if a black guy never really runs into white women and on TV all he sees is "Like OMG Sarah, Jack is like so hot, I wish I were popular like kate so I could like so go out with him, he's a hunk"....lol im cracking myself up,

but u see where Im going.

people have all these stereotyped ideas about people and how they should be....you're mexican you should speak spanish...come on lets grow up

Brusilov
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 May 2009, 2:20 am

I can see how black people are stuck in a hard place. It seems like if a black person tries to excel or fit in, he gets labeled as an "Uncle Tom." Its kind of the same for white kids; in school, it isn't "popular" to be smart or do well in school. So, if you get good grades, you have to be quiet about it and you can't show off in the classroom. But yeah, I can see the situtation of black kids being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I guess because I am a white guy who looks a certain way girls expect me to have a certain personality. At least, my actions are not commensurate with my physical appearance. I don't know if black guys feel like they have to be "thugs" to be accepted or not. I am sure it is probably hard to be somewhere in the middle.

Keeno
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2009, 8:16 am

True tolerance should respect not just identity - ethnic, cultural or whatever - but also the right of people to exist in a safe secure environment without bullying or abuse - indiscriminate of the demographic profile of either the perpetrator, or victim.

KnightGhost
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 May 2009, 9:02 am

Some people are born with more or less of a tan than others. Others need to ignore that completely. Everyone is an individual... it is time to shed petty history and treat each person based on what that person does.