Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

24 May 2009, 11:25 am

I read this post about aspies being annoyed by other aspies. Both genders have mostly guy names if not all.

If compulsiveness is much higher in autistic women, then why do guys mostly get shunned for being annoying?

This girl told me that her boyfriend sister has Kanner's Austism, and she said that she is annoying and goes on and on forever about stuff. Then she is bipolar.
But the weird and funny thing is is that the girl with Kanner's was pregnant with a boyfriend.
No matter what type of autism a girl has, she always finds it much easier to get dating and such than a boy with autism.
No matter where she is on the spactrum.

But if a guy is High on the spectrum, lets say, with a mild form of asperger's, he's smart, handsome, and has great talents. he still finds it harder to get a date, than the average looking girl who is very low on the spectrum.

Sometimes I wish guys and girls with autism could switch bodies every other week to see how hard life is for both. THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, so lets stop thinking about it now.

But if a girl is high on the spectrum or low, it doesnt matter, many will still get dates and so forth.

Is it that guys are more openminded and less shallow than women (basically NT women, because aspies date NTs mostly if and when they do get a date) when it comes to dating, or are guys driven by sex and they use women for that????

btw look at these

http://www.glamour.com/magazine/2009/02 ... re-in-love
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/Story? ... 013&page=1

Look at what the guy says in the video, if I'm not mistaken it should be the same one i watched 2 months ago.

arielhawksquill
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2009, 11:46 am

Well, if you look at it in terms of evolutionary biology, the male organism's drive is to have as many offspring as possible, and the female's is to have the BEST offspring possible (which she does by being selective about whom she mates with.)

So yeah, it is easier for a female with a spectrum disorder to find a sexual relationship than it is for a male, just as it is easier for a neurotypical female to find one, because men are less selective.

KnightGhost
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 May 2009, 11:51 am

I could probably have 1-3 affairs every year if I simply picked up on the hints women give and figure out what to do about them (chain of events). I think this issue has more to do with communication than anything else - an aspie female will often be blunt, which a guy understands, so she gets the guy. NT women are far to subtle to be understood, so an aspie guy misses her intentions.

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

24 May 2009, 11:57 am

arielhawksquill wrote:
Well, if you look at it in terms of evolutionary biology, the male organism's drive is to have as many offspring as possible, and the female's is to have the BEST offspring possible (which she does by being selective about whom she mates with.)

So yeah, it is easier for a female with a spectrum disorder to find a sexual relationship than it is for a male, just as it is easier for a neurotypical female to find one, because men are less selective.

So, if the woman wants the best offsring, why would she turn down the physically strong, physically attractive, smart, great genes, aspie guy and choose someone else?

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

24 May 2009, 12:05 pm

KnightGhost wrote:
I could probably have 1-3 affairs every year if I simply picked up on the hints women give and figure out what to do about them (chain of events). I think this issue has more to do with communication than anything else - an aspie female will often be blunt, which a guy understands, so she gets the guy. NT women are far to subtle to be understood, so an aspie guy misses her intentions.

It wouldnt matter if the aspie females were blunt or subtle, they still wouldnt have trouble getting the guy they want.
If an aspie guy is foward it is often too forward because aspies are forward. If the guy is shy he'll have problems definately, and if he is outgoing, there may be a chance, but an aspie being outgoing is just like an NT doing the Michael Jackson voice everytime he talks.Sometimes I wish God just came and said.
DATING IS NOT MEANT FOR ASPIES PERIOD, BUT IT SEEMS THAT THE GIRLS SLIP AWAY FROM THIS RESTRICTION..

arielhawksquill
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2009, 12:07 pm

jemir1234 wrote:
So, if the woman wants the best offsring, why would she turn down the physically strong, physically attractive, smart, great genes, aspie guy and choose someone else?

The way Aspie guys present themselves doesn't show their good genes to the best advantage.

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

24 May 2009, 12:08 pm

How do we present ourselves?

Then aspie girls dont present themselves good either because aspies all have similar traits whether male or female...am i right?

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

24 May 2009, 12:10 pm

"No Homo"....let's say I turned into a Transexual right now and I looked pretty good.

But I didnt present myself so called good, and I was quiet, shy, smart, and all the other stuff.

Would I still be attractive to guys?

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

24 May 2009, 12:13 pm

So this proves the fact that

Vagina=Looks
Penis=Actions

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

24 May 2009, 12:16 pm

ITS NOT f*****g FAIR THAT ASPIE GIRLS CAN BE THEMSELVES AND FIND LOVE, BUT ASPIE GUYS HAVE TO CHANGE THEIR WHOLE BRAINS TO GET GIRLS.

WHY DONT WE JUST f*****g GET BRAIN SURGERY s**t!! ! TAHTS WHAT IM DOING IM GOING TO GET BRAIN SURGERY, BECAUSE IM A f*****g WEIRDO....NO IMMA JUST f*****g KILL MYSELF

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

24 May 2009, 12:20 pm

its not cool to be shunned by society because you are a certain way, but then shunned by the opposite sex because you are one way.

aspie girls are just like NT girls. I was talking to this aspie girl on yahoo messenger and she tells me this aspie guy is so annoying, he talks about weird stuff.

what do u expect he's an aspie.

Its like all women including aspies think we are this weak, diseased, weird, creepy creatures that are insecure and need love from women.

aspie girls are no different than NTS

arielhawksquill
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2009, 12:23 pm

Well, the stereotypical Aspie presentation includes such things as hunched posture, awkward gait, and poor dietary and hygeine habits which are indicators of ill health.

Poor eye contact and body language are interpreted as a lack of self confidence, which is also unattractive to women--but the same kind of behavior by a female Aspie is interpreted as feminine shyness and "cute" awkwardness. (You might want to visit the thread on here about "Female aspies--a different presentation?")

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

24 May 2009, 12:24 pm

it f*****g hate eevrything........f**k im turning into a transexual, ill be treated and accepted better

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

24 May 2009, 12:25 pm

No i understand you are trying to help, and You are REAL you are telling the truth too. But f**k society.

I DONT LIKE WOMEN ANYMORE...IM GAY!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !

Kaysea
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2009, 12:26 pm

jemir1234 wrote:
arielhawksquill wrote:

I am starting to realize that this is not necessarily the case. Now that I have finally learned some of the subtle cues to look for, I am realizing that it is often the case that girls are initially attracted to the aspie guy. He simply is oblivious to their overtures, and, if he finally wises up, he either creeps them out by not knowing how to properly respond, or it is too late and she has moved on. Granted, the aspie man has to put himself 'out there' in order for this scenario to occur, which takes a good deal of effort, in and of itself.

arielhawksquill
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2009, 12:27 pm

Sorry, man. I know it's frustrating, and it's definitely not fair.