Create Your Own Fictional Character

Page 1 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

24 May 2009, 2:23 pm

yes this is a create your own partner.
Here are the rules:

Must liste physical traits and personality traits, or just personality traits because for us aspies people have to be openminded and accepting

My ideal partner would be:

Older woman
Italian or white it doesnt matter
With long pointy Nose
**Must accept my aspie quirks over all** (thats all the personality I need)
Experienced :wink: (I love experienced women)
Short
Beautiful
Dark hair or close to black
Long hair
beautiful eyes, doesnt matter what color
Beatiful feet and toes

She would look something like this:

Last edited by jemir1234 on 25 May 2009, 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fudo
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 7:30 am

rtetg?
i kinda "go along" with the idea that i'm Fudo, but unfortunately i'm a mere mortal. :(

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 7:56 am

Can this be a "create your own fictional partner" thread or something? Cause that would be fun...

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 9:28 am

i have a whole universe of fictional characters. most of them are dead, but a select few are still allive and kicking, and about 25 of them are immortal 8)

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 1:27 pm

A girl that likes me!! !.....theres a fictional character. :lol:

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2009, 1:30 pm

What are the odds of me finding a woman that looks like this that accepts me. or just look half way decent and accept me.

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 1:39 pm

You'll find somebody. They mightn't be exactly that ideal, but if I could find someone, anyone can. I may be biased, but I don't think that being aspie is a disability... it's just a difference. And there are plenty of women out there who like different.

Maybe you could find someone at university who is not your typical girly girl, who would like you as you are.

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2009, 1:48 pm

dont knwo why i like girls who arent virgins. i guess. well i only had sex once in my life and this girl was older and she wasnt a virgin and she was great. But i never did it again. I dont care much about having sex though.
The girl was openminded and she accepted my quirks, well she had to, or unless she was using me for sex IDK.

But i like girls who have had sex like 30 times already..i dont know why it turns me on. i like Mothers too...women who walk around the house getting their feet dirty and cleaning and cooking all day and fussing about cleaning up,,,,thats so sexy...... i dont like virgins too much, or i just dont really care if she is or not. i like it when girls have done it a million times lol....idk why. and with all the psysical mediterranean features!! !!

I would love to have a woman as old as my mom lol. IDK why.....why do i feel this way?

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 1:53 pm

I don't know. Maybe because you love your Mom, and you know you can trust her, so you've transposed that into a fantasy relationship with another woman.

As for whether your girlfriend would be a virgin or not... if all went well, she wouldn't stay a virgin, would she? :idea: I think you might just like the idea of a woman that you know isn't inhibited. My ex was the same way. He didn't think highly of himself and thought that a virgin had too much to lose, and he hadn't anything to offer. (His self esteem has improved in this regard, obviously.)

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2009, 1:56 pm

so are you saying that l experienced women becuase i'm insecure?

im not mad at ya, i just wanna see wy i feel this way

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 1:57 pm

Well, I was going to post a picture of "Cyberwoman" but I didn't want to frighten the kiddies... :lol: (plus, people would just ignore it anyway. :roll: )

i_wanna_blue wrote:
A girl that likes me!! !.....theres a fictional character. :lol:

Ditto.

mgran wrote:
And there are plenty of women out there who like different.

Not enough...

Last edited by Cyberman on 25 May 2009, 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 2:02 pm

jemir1234 wrote:
so are you saying that l experienced women becuase i'm insecure?

im not mad at ya, i just wanna see wy i feel this way

No... I'm not saying that, because I've not met you. I'm just saying that I know an aspie man who felt that way when he was younger because he was insecure.

Some men of course are insecure, so they prefer women to be inexperienced so as not to show them up. It works both ways. It could just be that this is your preference. Who knows why?

jemir1234
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2009, 2:12 pm

Well my counselors have always been older white women. and my speech teachers were older women. The women for my iep are older women. and i find that they can have great and calm conversations, they accept me as I am too.

I'm sure they do this for 1 because they are suppose to act like that. But i wonder if i were the young guy they saw in public or on the street, and i tried to ahve the same conversations, would they enjoy my company? would they have husbands, and think im okay, but theuy husbands are ion the way? would they be too busy with kids? or would they just not be interested?

IDk if the counseling thing is the only reason they show some kind of affection and understanding, but i love it when they do

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 3:38 pm

Cyberman wrote:
i_wanna_blue wrote:
A girl that likes me!! !.....theres a fictional character.

Ditto.

What happened to the LOL?

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 3:46 pm

Fixed it.

Zoonic
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2009, 4:40 pm

My imaginary partner would be a:

Skinny, dropout upper class white boy of mixed western european racial type with wavy dark brown hair, a meaty kind of hobbit-like nose, really skinny giraffe neck, sleepy hazel brown eyes and pale yellowish skin. He would dress kind of like me, in a little decadent dressy/dandy look mixed with broken preppy. He would have some nerdy childish interests like video games and anime and prefer to stay at home in the big luxury house to just play games/watch anime for an entire day. He would love shopping, like me, be extremely sarcastic and condemning in everything he said. His humour would be joking about other people's appearence/weight etc and he would sometimes act a bit like a sociopath. His sexuality would be kinky beyond belief. He would have a "me against the world" mentality and think he could abuse laws because he was rich and he would lose his temper and act childish if he didn't get his will.
Everything we did would be unconditional. We would go on road trips decided with just a few hours notice or board planes for Brazil if we got bored one afternoon but most of the time would be spent slacking, watching anime or discovery channel, internet shopping and trashtalking other people, trying to best each other in who could be the most sarcastic. Someday we might both have gotten involved in politics.

That's my mental, unrealistic image of a relationship.