Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Erjoy29
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Oct 2021, 8:23 pm

How on earth am I supposed to really fully be with people and benefit from them and vice versa? I feel so broken and I’m like so deformed. How do I manage? It’s like there are all these challenges and barriers in the way. But more than anything: I want to gain! And have others gain. And spread all kinds of good energy. But I have autism, ADHD, learning disability, depression, anxiety, and so many traumas in my life. Learning is a big topic I discuss a lot about on here. I’ve spent many, many hours all throughout my life to read and study and connect with people but my depression is so crippling and the depression makes me forget everything I learned. It even makes me forget much of my life. I wouldn’t be surprised if I got bad dementia in my elderly years.

And I have to say, talking to almost all of you has been more helpful than nearly all therapists I see. There is one therapist I see now. Her kid has autism. We desperately need those who can relate to us. Not those from a very outside perspective.