Difficult Conversation with Soon to be Ex-Roommate

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

thiscoldfloor
Butterfly
Butterfly

28 Sep 2009, 1:06 am

My boyfriend and I moved into our apartment in June. The apartment is beautiful, and now that I'm employed, we have wonderful plans to redecorate with beautiful earth tones and nature elements, but we have one problem. That problem is our other roommate. She is loud and dirty mouthed, to the point where I even have to ask her to stop swearing because I hate it. She smokes a lot of pot, yells at anything when she's in a bad mood, has narcotics in her room, and is ignoring the fact I told her that her sleezeball boyfriend is absolutely NOT allowed in our house.

He was just incarcerated, smokes pot all the time like her, gets in trouble with the police all the time, and even has an Assault and Battery of a pregnant woman on his record.

I spoke with my boyfriend about it, and he's putting it on me to speak with her about it. I really don't feel equipped to do this. I can hardly speak to people some days, much less confront them about major things like this.

I guess I'm just wondering if anyone has done this, and what did you do to make it through it?

Tory_canuck
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2009, 3:36 am

Just call the cops on her for her drug possession and they will haul her off to jail...then slap a restraining order on her boyfriend while shes in jail.

ALBERTAN...and DAMN PROUD OF IT!!