Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Einschmidt
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Feb 2010, 8:33 pm

I had this friend on Facebook for a while until one day she wasn't on my friend list anymore. I asked her why and she seemed confused at first but didn't answer. I think asked a mutual friend to talk to her about it and she said yes. However, a few days later my friend sent a message saying she was really mad i was bothering "her" friend. Ive tried to make amends but she wont respond to anything I send and I still have no idea what I did to make her remove me in the first place. What should I do just give up? :?:

bully_on_speed
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2010, 8:48 pm

yes just give up, move on you dont need facebook drama like that

Dangerousd777
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Feb 2010, 9:16 pm

Girls do all sorts of things for 'some reason'. It's not really important to personally investigate all of this, save your time and find people who actually want to be your real friends.

Apera
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2010, 10:34 pm

I've had a few on fb like that... it's really not worth getting worked up about. Just move on.

But they do not have me

passionatebach
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 Feb 2010, 2:22 pm

I have been there too, even though it was a male friend whom I gave lots of money and time to help him, his community and his family after a natural disaster. He turned on me one day, and I still don't know what I did wrong.

It can be hard, but the only thing you can do is move on. Investigating a situation or having someone intervene in a situation will give you more mixed signal, false hope and prolong the heartache. It can also be hard for us on the autism/AS spectrum, but forget about this person and put more prudence and energy to the other strong relationships that you have with people.

E-Wreck
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Feb 2010, 1:05 am

That happens to me a lot. I've come to not even really think about it. One person removed me from her Facebook because stranges things always happend between me and her when we both were on. Very strange things and somewhat akward too.... But, we're still fine with each other. Other people just remove you because they don't really talk to you. It's not a big deal honestly. Just let it go and if she doesn't want to be your friend, that's her problem, not yours.

Lene
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2010, 8:29 am

So she owns her friends does she? Sounds like a pathetic 'princess' type on a power trip. You haven't lost much.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2010, 8:08 pm

I've had many friend problems with girls, on and off the Internet. It's happened to me so much, that I'm used to it. It's almost like I expect it to happen.

FireMinstrel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2010, 8:20 am

Sounds like a classic case of the mutual friend not wanting to look like a jerk by saying no, but might have gone asking your friend to say something about having an issue with it. Friends can get really irritated if you don't just let an issue go. People like to sweep things under the rug a lot.