Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2010, 7:48 pm

I have a friend who goes out weekly and multiple times a week LOL! I wish I had friends to do stuff with. I'm so board!! ! LOL! I could tackle a videogame but I'm just not feeling it. (lately I've been chatting with a cousin until 1AM but she hasn't been on in a couple nights.) LOL! Maybe start on that college presentation thing (I have 3 months to prepare it LOL!)

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2010, 10:19 pm

zeldapsychology wrote:
I have a friend who goes out weekly and multiple times a week LOL! I wish I had friends to do stuff with. I'm so board!! ! LOL! I could tackle a videogame but I'm just not feeling it. (lately I've been chatting with a cousin until 1AM but she hasn't been on in a couple nights.) LOL! Maybe start on that college presentation thing (I have 3 months to prepare it LOL!)

Hmm, I know how you feel, even though I go out with friends constantly. It just goes to show, you can easily get bored with the same old same old. I feel its a big issue for those of use with AS as well since we find it a bit hard to institute a change of plans for the most part.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

book_noodles
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2010, 1:25 pm

Sometimes I think I might like to go do something with someone else but then when I see them I lose enthusiasm...I don't know what to do with myself when I don't really feel like reading or playing video games. (Besides staring at an iTunes visualizer or something :lol: )

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2010, 3:53 pm

book_noodles wrote:
Sometimes I think I might like to go do something with someone else but then when I see them I lose enthusiasm...I don't know what to do with myself when I don't really feel like reading or playing video games. (Besides staring at an iTunes visualizer or something :lol: )

G-force/Whitecap is SOOOO much better than the Itunes visualizer XD

so yeah, staring at those things can be very..... addicting sometimes.

Well as for doing things with yourself, I dunno, list your interests or something and I may be able to help ya a bit.

book_noodles
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2010, 8:06 pm

I like.. walking :lol: I'm just not allowed to wander out alone.
I also like baking and watching anime.
Last night I was up until 4 AM reading articles on tvtropes.org

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2010, 9:31 pm

book_noodles wrote:
I like.. walking :lol: I'm just not allowed to wander out alone.
I also like baking and watching anime.
Last night I was up until 4 AM reading articles on tvtropes.org

Ahh, too bad you cant just up and leave like some of us. But anyways, maybe I can give you some good anime links or suggest series for ya. What all have you watched and are willing to watch. Maybe you would even be willing to read manga (if ya already do, well my hats off to ya.)

I cant really say much for baking. I love to cook however.

book_noodles
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2010, 11:29 pm

I read manga as well :lol: and NOT just shojo, in my defense.
As far as anime...
I really like Soul Eater and Code Geass.
I also really like Azumanga Daioh, Blood+, and Lucky Star.
I've seen half of the first season of Gundam 00
Ditto for Gurren Lagann, Busou Renkin, Shugo Chara and Prince of Tennis
I've watched all of Fullmetal Alchemist except the newer season based on the manga because I'm tired of it. Ditto for Death Note, DNAngel, Ouran High Blah Blah, Vampire Knight, Gentleman's Alliance and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (read it and watched it but I'm tired of it)
I do want to read Rurouni Kenshin...I haven't read past the first volume.

MrEGuy
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 May 2010, 11:32 pm

We're all just entertaining ourselves between now and the inevitable. Somewhere between LOLcatz and more LOLcatz, you just hope to have some fun good enough to fill the lulls between LOLcatz with a few stories.