have you ever wanted to become a missing person?

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

07 Jun 2010, 9:16 pm

i have a serious crush on missing people. my missing people obsession is back and ive been on the national center for missing adults viewing profiles, i even looked at the dead guys on there. i cant get enough of this and one day in two years i will go missing! i'll start over in a town, and change my name and'll cut all ties with my tard family. ittle be rightoues, so have you ever thought about dissapaering? how would you do it?

one unidentified dead guy rented a hotel room and hung himself in the closet and left money for the room, and only cared about his teeth! they were perfect as i imagine he was brushing his teath before making his exit

Mutt
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Jun 2010, 9:51 pm

Yeah, I've thought about it lately. I would move to someplace where no one knows me, and which has little contact with other places, or doesn't recieves lots of tourists/unwanted visitors, such as a small town of my liking (preferably near a forest, with lots of snow during winter!). Beforehand, I would have changed my name, and from the first day on that town, cut all relations with my family. Also, switch bank accounts and money from my old account to my new one under the new name. And voila! You're now a missing person!

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2010, 9:58 pm

You dont really have to go that far. Just change countries.

Taking a break.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

07 Jun 2010, 10:19 pm

Mutt wrote:
preferably near a forest, with lots of snow during winter
*wendy williams voice* how you doin'

druidsbird
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2010, 12:50 am

I'm lucky enough to live just a few miles from the place that I would disappear into. Since I was a kid I've been thinking of just walking into the mountains. I live in the perfect place for it.

melbi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2010, 12:58 am

richardbenson wrote:
one unidentified dead guy rented a hotel room and hung himself in the closet and left money for the room, and only cared about his teeth! they were perfect as i imagine he was brushing his teath before making his exit

He probably knows that the key in identifying an unidentified dead person is the teeth... and he probably wants to make sure that he leave a good image....

As what I learned from a lecture of forensic dentistry. Teeth is the key of identifying a person especially whe the body is totally runied...and through the person's maxilla and mandible, it can be identified as either male or female. Mixed dentition can determined a young person's age. The width of a root canal can also determine the age, the narrower, the older. The most important part is to match the dentition with the person's dental history. eg. present of root canal therapy, various types of restorations, extractions, etc...If the person have never seen a dentist or has no dental history kept, it would be hard I guess.

Teung
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Jun 2010, 9:02 pm

Only if the police were on the lookout for me.

Kat15
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2010, 1:40 am

Oh my! I had the same obcession! how weird.......

When I was younger around 8 years old about? I would watch the new detectives and FBI files and all these crime shows about murders, then I would go online and look up missing people and study the profiles for hours. I got over that after a while though.

I dont want to become a missing person though. o.o

JP88
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Jun 2010, 9:01 pm

I always wondered if I turned out missing or died while I was in school or something if anyone would care

sarek
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Jun 2010, 4:46 am

JP88 wrote:
I always wondered if I turned out missing or died while I was in school or something if anyone would care

I admit during my late thirties, early forties those were the exact same thoughts I had. My parents would miss me dearly.
But aside from them, would anyone really care? In my mind I was more a liability to most than anything else and they'd be happy to see me vanish.
And vanishing would also relieve me of the need to see and humour other people who barely cared.

I had these thoughts because I was so busy doing things that were not me. And most importantly, I was NOT doing the things that were me.

But I know now that I am here for a reason. I just had to decipher my mission statement.

What beyond reality