Boring people that have the same intrests.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

revbuckley
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Jun 2010, 6:44 am

I've talked to people online that have the same intrests as I do, and was told by them the I was driving them crazy with boredom. They told me I needed to expand my intrests. I've tried but nothing else really makes clicks for me like computers and electrical tech. They have a set rules and patterns thats easy to follow, and you can see how it's going to interact in with the world just by looking at the pattterns. People are not like that and it makes no sense to me. I don't understand why people with the same intrests start avoiding me. Why do the rules have to switch with no warning.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2010, 6:46 am

NTs don't focus on their interests as much as we do. Even ones with similar interests don't like going on about them all the time. TBH I don't get this either, confuses the hell out of me.

Peko
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2010, 6:53 am

NT's focus more on the social aspect of life than their specific interests in many cases.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2010, 7:10 am

boring is cozy and comfortable. boring is my best friend in the whole universe. boring loves me and i love boring.

BeauZa
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Jun 2010, 7:45 am

I was shocked when I realised that this is a reality, when my gamer buddy proceeded to block me on Facebook.
I think that, even while we share interests with another person, there are other characteristics or personality traits that still affect how the relationship with the person will go.