How can I show people that I am not a stalker?

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

LittleSwallow
Raven
Raven

05 Sep 2012, 4:25 pm

I am 19 years old and have Asperger's syndrome, so you can imagine I would be very different towards people.

Anyway I made friends with, let's be honest, a girl who is a bit slow and annoying at times. So she can never understand that guys use her for sex and kissing, and that she is always obsessed about is boys, so she was a total **** and no one liked her for it, because she wasn't your typically ****, she would practically STALK the guys too, constantly text them and haress them and say really messed up stuff like wanting thier babies to the point where they have to be mean to her to get her too back off. She never learns from her mistakes too, because she gets herself a new guy and does the same thing too. I think I am literally the only mate she has now, coz one by one everyone else began dropping her, and even though I don't want to, I am close to doing it myself if she does not stop getting me into trouble.

Anyway at the start, I made out with a couple of guys on nights out and I just thought it was a bit of fun, because I was naive with guys because of my AS, so I am very shy around them.

But then people began turning on me, particulary girls, guys made fun of me, and also some guys would be awkward around me or not go near me. It didnt help that my slow friend would also haress the guys I made out with, saying that I wanted to be with them again and I liked them, which wasnt true. She didn't mean it, she doesnt know any better, and tbh I only put up with it coz I have not much other friends.

I wondered why people were acting this why towards me because I have seen people who make out with loads of guys too but no one excludes them. Also I lot of people say that I am pretty (even more pretty that my other friend) so i still could not get it. Then I realised do they think I am a stalker too? That me and my friend are a pair of crazy girls that should be avoided? Il admit that I do have obsessions due to my AS, but they never happen anymore, and they werent severe obsessions. But that stigma still always follows me: that weird horny girl who stares you out of it, that weird horny girl who stalks you on facebook and so on. People say i am pretty, but I am also a bit on the chubby side, like size 12-14 and wont have the greatest going-out fashiion sense

So how can I show people that I am not like that? I obviously can't go up and tell them so how can I show it on nights out that I am there just to hang with mates, not just looking for a hook-up.

I know they say you are only young once, but I just think it's dangerous when I am with my friend doing this, because she has no morals, no sense and no respect, even gets with guys who are in relationships, so barely anyone would talk to her. Hell, I know people who have deleted off facebook over what she does, its that bad! I just dont want people thinking I am in anyway like her, that i do have common sense and that i am not some horny stalker. I dunno how she lives like this she has no mates in college I heard, and that would have been her last chance to change her ways

Please help me, I am just so tired of people staring me out of it when I go out in our local place

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

05 Sep 2012, 5:07 pm

I've had similiar problems........ and I am just as lost as you are. Heck, I've had people compare me to various baddies, like Casey Anthony because of this!

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2012, 7:10 pm

I met a couple of ladies like this when I spent two months in a long term psych hospital years ago. Those ladies were, like, temptresses or sex vampires. Man, I've never seen such a bunch of misguided wanton lust in my life. They'd f*** anyone if given the chance. I know some of them were schizophrenic. Maybe that's the disorder. I don't know.

LittleSwallow
Raven
Raven

06 Sep 2012, 3:55 am

redrobin62 wrote:
I met a couple of ladies like this when I spent two months in a long term psych hospital years ago. Those ladies were, like, temptresses or sex vampires. Man, I've never seen such a bunch of misguided wanton lust in my life. They'd f*** anyone if given the chance. I know some of them were schizophrenic. Maybe that's the disorder. I don't know.

But how can I show that I am not like that at all? :( I really need some advice here. :(

Theuniverseman
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Sep 2012, 10:15 am

Was your friend molested when she was young? That is one possible explanation for her hypersexuality, but the real question is is what's driving this kind of risky behavior, can your friend seek psychiatric help?

Systemizing quotient - 52
Aspie-quiz ? AS: 151 NT: 61

AudaciousLarue
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Sep 2012, 4:31 pm

Quote:
So she can never understand that guys use her for sex and kissing,

If this is true, then it's disgusting that they would do that to her. They have no right to "use" her like tissue paper.

As a friend (her only friend?), be yourself around her. Maybe she'll talk to you more and actually realize that those guys aren't worth it at all.

Quote:
can your friend seek psychiatric help?

Talk to her about receiving psychiatric help. This is serious.

Please, be different then these other guys when around her. Try to boost her self-esteem if you can through conversation.

LittleSwallow
Raven
Raven

09 Sep 2012, 5:05 am

Theuniverseman wrote:
Was your friend molested when she was young? That is one possible explanation for her hypersexuality, but the real question is is what's driving this kind of risky behavior, can your friend seek psychiatric help?

No you can't talk to her about this at all becasue she either does nothing about it or shuts you out altogether. She is attention seeking, lied about being raped and used to say she felt suicidal one time through text to me, but when I saw her there was nothing wrong with her, she was happy as anything and when you try to bring up what she said on the text, she brushes it aside.

The thing is about her all of her problems are self-created, she gets herself into these type of situations even though we tell her not to, no one forces her, then whines about it to me and sometimes over-exargerates them., and when the help is given to her, like when her other now ex-friend tried to help her with her "rape" by telling her to go to the police and so on, she would not take it. Also she only ever told me and the ex-friend when we had state exams coming up, also she wasnt affected by it or anything, so I really think she lied to look for attetion.

Anyway the ex-friend just gave up on her altogether because she just could not put up with her anymore. This is another thing that bugs us both is that she is lucky to have all this support to help her with this type of thing, because most people do get raped and have no support from friends or family to get them through it, she does but took advantage of it by pretending she was for getting attention.

Sorry if I am being selfish, but I will be because I want advice on how to show that I am NOT like her at all?

Trust me when I say this a lot of people have given up on her because she will never learn from her mistakes so there is no pnt for ye to get me to help her when I have helped her enough. So I need advice for me now, Im sorry.