Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2013, 7:14 am

Sorry I couldn't think of a shorter way to word the title, but do you sometimes think of an idea that seems silly to everyone else, and you love your idea so much that you repeat it a few times as though you think everyone's going to agree to it, and you get people sighing and going, ''yeah, whatever'', then carry on their ''sane'' conversation?

I don't get it often but I have done, and sometimes it makes me frown upon it, even though it's not that big of a social faux pas. But it can still make you feel a bit ridiculous.

hyksos55
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2013, 9:34 am

Feeling that way right now actually, it really lowers my self esteem. It make me wonder is my idea that dumb or are they that dumb, I would think in reality it would be somewhere in between but it still isn't a nice feeling.

Gazelle
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2013, 10:47 am

Perhaps your idea is good, but since you are suggesting an idea to a group of NT people, you are not communicating in a way that they take interest in your idea. It seems that oftentimes NT people are good at being persuasive and AS/NLVD persons do not have great persuasive skills.

PTSmorrow
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2013, 11:00 am

Don't talk about ideas, work them out.