Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Where do you spend most of your time on Facebook?
Looking at responses to my own posts 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
Looking at other posts on the news feed 52%  52%  [ 14 ]
Looking at the profiles of a few close friends 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
I don't have Facebook or use it very often 37%  37%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 27

NEtikiman
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2013, 8:57 am

So, I don't know if this is a social skill, per se... but it does involve social media, so this seems like the best forum to discuss.
I recently noticed that I spend most of my Facebook time on my own profile looking to see who is responding to my posts. I look through the news feed a lot, but mostly I'm looking for funny memes that I can share along... That got be curious about how other people use Facebook...

neobluex
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2013, 9:08 am

I spend my time adding things to my biography (In case of memory loss), reading the news feed and sharing articles, rarely playing games.
Also like visiting classmates' or acquaintances' profiles, but I don't comment or chat.

BeggingTurtle
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2013, 9:16 am

Creating poser Facebooks. Fun thing to do on a sunny day.

Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2013, 9:54 am

I mainly use it to keep up with all of my interests, as I have about 1,200 likes and my newsfeed is always crammed with interesting stuff.
I especially like the new method of making selective newsfeeds (to filter your various interests into groups) , because I now have an 'Art and Design' one which is always full of wonderful things.

I do update my page, but I don't know why I bother sometimes.

Other than that it's good for derping about when I'm bored or feeling down... making all sorts of weird comments on the things that show up in my newsfeed from various FB groups can feel quite liberating and cheer the mood.

54together
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Jul 2013, 1:57 pm

I like posting things on Facebook, and I usually get response.
I don't post something everyday, but one thing I definitely do everyday is look at what all the other kids at school have got to say. I like learning about what other people are doing.
I tend to message A LOT on Facebook, and like the pages of the things I like.
Sometimes I play games like Candy Crush Saga.

RudeGoldbergMachine
Raven
Raven

11 Jul 2013, 8:58 pm

Lately, posting what crosses my mind or sharing what I'm reading, to get some kind of response, because I haven't been leaving my house for a while and rarely talk to anyone in person. I don't have a lot of friends on there that I actually talk too though. I also use it for snark more than I should, because my extended family are way different politically/religiously than me and post really ignorant cheesy stuff.