Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 1:23 am

As some of you might know, I've had a year best defined in terms of setbacks, so I've forgone most of my human relationships in a (reasonably productive :)) bid to stay up to date on work. I'm a major techie, and in general my work has stayed out of my way, but this next week I'm trying to focus on my fitness and standings with some friends I've missed. I'm wondering if anyone had advice for me from their own experience in ending such a hiatus - I'm quite self motivated, but I can rationalize myself into or out of any decision. I'm strictly trying to fixate on the positive rationalizations for these aims, so here I am looking for some of yours.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 1:29 am

I wish you luck. Just the sight of me trying to slide into a social setting sends shivers down my spine.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 2:01 am

Oh I have those. I'm trying to remain myself in spite of them, most of my friends I have to contact electronically so I'm trying to quell these annoying impulses strictly in my own mind.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen: