Did I behave the right way in this social situation?

Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

AndrewD
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Feb 2014, 8:44 pm

It sounds to me like she was just trying to be friendly, in her own way of course. NTs aren't accustomed to people being so easily offended/taking things too literally, it's best to remember this when dealing with them.

Maerlyn138
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Feb 2014, 11:42 am

Willard wrote:
Sounds to me like you missed a chance to get laid. :?

Whay would you want to be laid by that type of person?! I'd rather jack off to the Victoria's Secret catalog than be naked with that kind of girl

Aspie score: 159 of 200 NT score: 64 of 200

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2014, 2:18 pm

Maerlyn138 wrote:
Willard wrote:
Sounds to me like you missed a chance to get laid. :?

Whay would you want to be laid by that type of person?! I'd rather jack off to the Victoria's Secret catalog than be naked with that kind of girl

Exactly she's probably got diseases as well cause she sleeps around so much

Myrtonos
Raven
Raven

19 Feb 2014, 11:19 pm

Comp_Geek_573 wrote:
Most AS people have better judgment drunk than many NT's do sober. ;)

Many AS people just want this to be true, but I'm sorry. Non AS people can still be quite practically minded, and as far as I know, most people who work in industries and deal with industry costings everyday and not autistic, as far as I know. You tell me, what benefit exists in going on and on about one topic that isn't relevant to the context?!? Name one industry worker who does this.

Those who behave the right way all behave all alike, as for everyone who doesen't, each one's behaviour is wrong in its own way.

Erwin
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Feb 2014, 2:25 am

Jamesy wrote:
Last night I did drink 5 pints of beer in the bar with my friends. I left the bar at 2 in the morning and I saw one of my friends talk to these 2 girl and I knew one of the girls. This girl I knew has a history of interrogating me and harassing me a little when I see her in public or social situations. If you want to read up about my prior encounter with her look up the thread title 'something which happened at barbeque'

As I walked past them Mandy said to me come here give us a hug you "c**t" I just scowled at her and walked away. My intention from the start was to ignore her anyway. Her female friend did not take kindly too me walking away and shouted at me from a distance "at least give her s hug in angry voice). Th girl who shouted I recognised earlier in the bar.

The girl is called mandy is a bit of a drug addict and has been in prison before. Do you think I behaved the right way in this social situation or not?

I forgot to mention as I walked away Mandy said "sorry" to me a few times :(

If females pay that much attention to you then said females will do anything for you. No need to take offense. It's purely sexual.

polskapolska
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Feb 2014, 12:10 pm

Alcohol impairs judgement of NT and non NT alike. Some people when drinking alcohol get affectionate and cuddly, some get belligerent and angry easily. Sometimes both together. If it is hard to be civil with this person while sober, it is probably for the best you limited your interaction with her 5 pints in.