Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

VoluminousFlush
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Feb 2007, 5:54 pm

I have been friends lately with criminals, drug users, generally not good people. People who abused alcohol and drugs, steal from people, compulsive liars, people who get pleasure out of destroying and defacing property. It was so easy to fit in. You never had to impress anyone. As long as you were intoxicated, they loved you! It was a great brotherhood.

Now, I have cut off ties to these people and started attending church regularly 2 times a week. The pastor... anyway, has a daughter. She's barely 14. I'm 18 and a half. She's so pretty though. She is almost 5'11'' so she is very well developed. I though she was 16 or seventeen when I first met her when she was 13. She has almost perfect measurements 36-25-34 you know. JUst perfect in every way. She looks a lot like Jennifer Garner. But I don't know how to relate to her. How to become her friend. I've been friends with a lot of bad people, and someone so pure, I don't know how to relate and make myself seem interesting. People who are uninterested in criminal behavior are just that... uninterested. Every time at church when I should be singing but instead am checking out the pastor's daughter, I feel unclean. It feels so good though.

If anyone has any clue what this thread is about, I don't even know the problem much less the solution. Please help... I am so lost... All of my firends are gone, I have been clean for too long. I need someone like her to be there for me.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2007, 6:38 pm

Why do you need someone like her specifically to be there for you? My advice...forget it, she is still a child and in legal terms, you are an adult. It could get you into a great deal of trouble and I feel even a friendship would be frowned upon. IT sounds, from my own experience, like the beginnings of a person obsession...best to drop it before it takes an even stronger hold.

Dr_Strangelove
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Feb 2007, 7:29 pm

Two words.

Jail

Bait.

Metal_Man
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2007, 7:40 pm

Find another church. You are headed for a serious jail sentence with this one. No woman is worth going to prison for.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

22 Feb 2007, 10:31 pm

yikes, dude. be careful. weigh your options, prison time is no laughing matter. personally i'd never go out with a pastors daughter let alone a girl thats 14. not in america anyways

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

22 Feb 2007, 11:30 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_co ... rica#Texas

Quote:
Texas

The age of consent in Texas is 17 {Texas Penal Code Section 21.11}. However , "...It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under this section that the actor...was not more than three years older than the victim and of the opposite sex...(and) did not use duress, force, or a threat against the victim at the time of the offence" and is not a registered sex offender {Section 21.11(b)}.

Section 21.12 further prohibits all sexual contact between an educator and student enrolled at the primary or secondary school where said educator works. No age is specified by the statute (thus, even if the student has reached consent age of 17, it is still a violation), and violations are a second degree felony.

If you were precisely 3 years older than her you would be okay legally. But 18.5 -14 = 4.5 years.

In the state of Texas you would need a court order to be allowed to marry her at that age (and hence legally have a sexual relationship). If she was at least 16 you could marry her with her parents permission.