Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

enz
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 1:44 am

I'm having a row with a so called friend here's the story:

So he was at hospital high on painkillers. He asked if could come over to give him cash to park his car at the hospital. I got a ride with my sister there to help him out then I bused back which took an hour. A week later I asked him to drive me up the road 3 minutes so I could watch my show. He said "aww diddums" and didn't help me.

I shouted him beers because he said he didn't have cash but when I left he wouldn't roll me a ciggarrete before he went home because it would take a minute

A few days ago I asked If he could tow a computer desk for me that wouldn't fit the car.. His answer was "ask my dad" and I was like "can't you?"

Today he called me to ask to borrow money and got offended when I said "don't ever ask me for a favour again"

Today I saw him and he brought it up. Even thoug he brought it up he said I was being a girl about the last times. He had excuses for each time like he was low on cigarettes and didn't want to be the middle man between him and his dad.

spinelli
Toucan
Toucan

02 May 2016, 8:21 am

Find a new mate. This one obviously is useless.

Peter1906
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 May 2016, 10:45 am

find a new mate..
if you want talk, send me a message here on wrong planet ;)

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2016, 4:02 pm

What you haven't isn't a friendship but a altruistic situation where he can get a benefit from you. I do agree he isn't worth your time.

What you might do is tell him "I'm sorry but I am not impressed with the way things are going. I really feel that you are offering a one sided relationship in that you are using me. I don't think it's a good idea for us to associate anymore."