Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2017, 10:49 am

Let yourself be the wrong one, and take responsibility. You were wrong in a situation. It won't be constant. At times I have been very wrong and wrong many times. Just don't feel sad about it, and move forward. If you are wrong tomorrow and the next day, and several weeks later. If you sound offensive when you don't mean to, don't worry about it. Those were mistakes, and in life we will all be constantly learning. I still am struggling with self-esteem issues, and perhaps have a hard time understanding what makes sense to other people, but I still try, and that's what matters.

ElabR8Aspie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Apr 2017, 3:28 am

Your post reads to me a mix of contradiction.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." --Ralph Waldo Emerson

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2017, 2:43 pm

Eh, yeah I know. My post doesn't sound clear this time. Thank you for looking at the post and giving your opinion on it. Maybe next time I'll sound clear and simple.

Last edited by ZachGoodwin on 23 Apr 2017, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ElabR8Aspie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Apr 2017, 3:49 pm

No problem.: )

I relate to some of your post,in a way,because i have become offensive with people,when i know i'm right.

And if i'm too abrupt or brutally honest,stating a point,i'll apologize the next day for sounding offensive,not because i wasn't wrong.

That said,i'll always admit,if i'm in the wrong too.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." --Ralph Waldo Emerson