Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ToWhomItMayConcern
Butterfly
Butterfly

30 Apr 2019, 5:10 pm

Ever since middle school people have been scared of me. I dont smile much and having resting b***h face most days.

So I currently work with children and some are scared of me some really like me though.

Its really disheartening and a bit triggering when I see kids whispering about me and when I approach them them trying to hide from me. It brings me back to my own chdhood. And I know they're just kids but I cant it.

Some of my cowowkrs seem afraid of me too. I've practiced so hard to fake smiles and my fake friendly voice that NTs seem to do but it never seems to be enough

I'm trying to get a thicker skin, working with children you need one

I just can't stand when people are afraid of me child or adult :D

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 3:44 am

I have a 'resting b***h face' too but people are never scared of me. In fact it's quite the opposite, people treat me like I'm stupid or weak. Even strangers in public think they can get away with pissing me off, like deliberately invading my personal space. If I non-verbally retaliate, I either get laughed at or stared at.

ToWhomItMayConcern
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 May 2019, 12:38 pm

Joe90 wrote:
I have a 'resting b***h face' too but people are never scared of me. In fact it's quite the opposite, people treat me like I'm stupid or weak. Even strangers in public think they can get away with pissing me off, like deliberately invading my personal space. If I non-verbally retaliate, I either get laughed at or stared at.

That's intresting. Yes aspies have a tendency to put off this "energy" I cant explain