New Here and Interested in Long-term Friendship

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

tiredhungryovrstimmeddude
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Mar 2023, 12:34 am

Hi, I'm 19, my pronouns are She/Her/Hers, I am queer, a mom of one , and I haven't had a real friend in years.

I dont use the term Aspie, but I am an Undiagnosed Autistic Person dealing with other mental illness & cptsd.

I am interested in making platonic friends that are 19-30 years of age.
I love Minecraft, sh-tpost memes, music of many genres, anything related to marine life & the Ocean, I don't have any real special interests right now because of an identity crisis and trauma. My family consists of my partners parents & siblings ,since they took me in years ago.

I'm a gentle/positive parent as much as possible ( I'm definitely not perfect though.) and I am VERY HEAVILY OPINIONATED towards those that are corporal, abusive & strictly religious parents, so please avoid conversing with me if you are supportive of that.

Abelism, homophobia, transphobia, racism, sexism, predatory behavior or just not very nice & accepting people included. :))

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2023, 2:47 am

Welcome to the site.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う