Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

mohsart
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2021, 4:59 pm

So this woman at work is practicing driving with her husband to get her licence, and isn't all that satisfied with how it works out.
So I offered to, if we were going at least roughly in the same direction, I could let her practice with me and my car.
I had no intentions except being friendly and helpful, but I have a bit of fear that I could have come off as IDK "creepy".
She and me are not friends or close in any way, and I don't see us becoming friends, I don't think we have enough in common for that, so I can see how she may see the offer as a bit strange.
Still she's not bad in any way, and I like to help out when I can.

/Mats

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2021, 5:29 pm

"So lady put you hands around the stick shift, grasp it frmly, it's that long and thick bulbous thing, yeah feel how hard it is, now shift into position, yeah thats good," .........no not creepy at all

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2021, 7:56 am

You’re doing a great thing, and taking a risk in the process.

I don’t believe I could do what you’re doing.