Do you think I am doing the right thing?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2021, 3:28 pm

At the pub tonight there was this one woman who was picking on me a lot in the group we were with.

Even though I hang out with the group a lot I do not want to hang out with them that much anymore.

Do you think I am right in calling it a day with them?

enz
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2021, 6:58 pm

its not about being "right" in this situation its whether you choose to not hang out with them or do hang out with them

might be challenging making new friends though

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2021, 7:08 pm

So even women disrespecting you now. The fact that you have to consult others , that you would rely or seek others opinion, about a personal value choice, and don't have any solid internal guidance mechanism to make that decisions is a bad sign. Yes or No. Only you can decide. it's your responsibility. It's your choice. You have to live with it. Be decisive. Clarify. What do you want, What dont you want. Then proceed. Other peoples opinions should be irrelevant.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)