Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Feste-Fenris
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2005, 9:38 pm

I'm a bit depressed because I lost the dog I was taking care of for a neighbour...

I was about to take her (Mollie) for a walk when I saw her friend (Talbot) being coddled by these civilians... I told them I take care of dogs and lawns for a family... I brought Talbot back to the house (Everett's) where I take care of the dogs and the lawn... I couldn't find Mollie... I first walked up and down the street calling for Mollie... than I decided to use Talbot as a scanner to find Mollie... his sense of smell and longtime friendship with Mollie COULD work...

I took Talbot on a scouting run for two hours where I went on all of our core walking routes... neither of us caught any trail...

I brought Talbot back and explained to everybody involved the scenario...

That was yesterday night... we still haven't found any dog... I'm a bit depressed now...

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2005, 10:39 pm

aww, that's no good. :(

Best of luck with finding the dog, have you tried advertising in the paper, or putting up leaflets?
What about asking the neighbours?

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2005, 12:20 am

Have you tried checking with animal control to see if they picked her up?

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2005, 12:32 am

eeeuw gee that's terrible, maybe doorknock some neighbours, put notices up around the area. She should come home for food, but why did she leave in the first place? was the gate open while you were chatting to those other people?

Paula
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2005, 12:52 am

Oh please let us know how this turns out. I'll pray for a good out come for you tonight.

Feste-Fenris
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2005, 7:19 am

We've called animal control...

They don't know where she is...

Today we'll try putting up some leaflets...

I honestly don't know what to do...