Page 32 of 37 [ 577 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next

AnotherCatPerson
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Jun 2013, 4:44 pm

I'm a 16 year old girl from the Netherlands diagnosed with AS almost two years ago.
The only thing that keeps me awake is daydreaming which is probably the most fun thing to do as sad it may sound. If I'm not daydreaming I'm playing games and watching anime. I'm not that much of a videogame or anime fan but I really get obsessed once I get started. :oops: The thing I love besides daydreaming is music. I really like vocaloid (utaites), k-pop and classical music. I am a pessimistic person but I LOVE to act optimistic and motivate people. I also like grass.

Now I'm looking at it, I sound more boring than I actually am. :( Oh well, I have no idea how else I could express myself so I'll leave it like that.

Epsilon
Toucan
Toucan

20 Jun 2013, 9:37 pm

Female youth from the US here. I like Sherlock, Game of Thrones, Elementary, and legend of Korra. I like Imagine Dragons, Coldplay, and similar artists. Writing is a passion so written languages come easy to me, though I don't strive to perfect writing on a forum lie this. I also am interested in computers and gaming. So I like Zelda and all that. I don't care for makeup and like uniqueness. Yea, pm if you want.

Vertex
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Jun 2013, 4:51 pm

I'm a male from the U.S with Aspergers Syndrome.
My interests include practically every Sci-Fi show ever made, Harry Potter, Spider Man, Eragon, Video Games, History, and Language Arts. I mostly listen to Alternative/Nu-Metal and my favorite bands are Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Metalica, Finger Eleven, Coldplay, and Skillet.

My sense of humor is as dry as the dessert, and twice as dusty. I am not well liked.
PM me at your own risk. :twisted:

FurryTech01
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Jun 2013, 3:10 pm

Hi, I'm 16 and I like making lists. Here's a list of things I like:

Video Games
Death Metal Music
Electronic Music
Classic Rock Music
Football (Soccer, not American Football)
Anime
Manga
Cars
Art
Baseball
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Animals
Furries

PM me!

DarkDoorsShut
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Jun 2013, 8:10 am

Hey there! 17 year old HFA here hailing from the western end of Australia! A main interest of mine is music, specifically Heavy Metal and it's sub-genre Power Metal, though I do like to listen to some alternative type stuff every now and then. :P

Another interest of mine is video games, mainly racing games like F-Zero along with RPG's such as The Elder Scrolls. Probably should've mentioned in the first paragraph (since it would've been more relevant and less out of place :P ) that I play guitar. I've been playing it for almost a year, not quite a wiz at it but I'm working on it. :lol:
I like T.V. shows to a lesser extent, don't watch it as often but I do like Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Angel, Star TrekL Next Gen and some others ones (forgot what they were, hehe).

I'm an easy-going type of person so if you want PM me, do so! I won't mind. :) (hopefully this doesn't come across as too weird :o)

Beppieiscool
Toucan
Toucan

16 Jul 2013, 5:34 pm

Hi there. I've been on WP for a while now and have not posted anything. So here's a some stuff about me.
17 years old Female Pennsylvanian
Fan of
Doctor Who
Star Trek (NextGen)
You Tubers who do LPs
Video games(Currently working on ES:Oblivion)
House
Magic Kingdom of Landover series(First book is my favorite)
Gauntlet Dark Legacy: Paths of Evil(One of top ten books)
Lord of the Rings(Books were better)

So PM if you want to know more about me or just chat.

The world is a mess.
The mess is full of color, beauty, laughter, happiness, sadness, pain, misery, and everyone can relate to this crazy world. For we all live

gaminglad
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Jul 2013, 3:53 pm

I'm 18 from London im not sure when I was diagnosed but my mum told me last year as if he had known early on I would have worried about and given me less confidence even more

Jawnezey
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 Jul 2013, 12:57 pm

Hi! My name is Jenna. I am 16 years old, female. I wouldn't say I'm socially awkward, but I do get a little tense at times. Well, a few things to know about me are that I LOVE CATS! I'm a vegetarian, I like rap music , pretty much all other kinds of music. But yeah pm me if u wanna know more. I am also into reading and cooking/baking, and tiny bit of drawing. PM ME PEOPLE!

neobluex
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2013, 8:34 am

Here it goes:

Male, 16 yo, from "the end of the world". Possible aspie or on the BAP.
Straight Edge. Asexual.

I like medicine (psychiatry, neurology, ASD).

tomtrash
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Aug 2013, 1:10 pm

im 18 from london

HateSongForBrains
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Aug 2013, 9:31 pm

Hello everyone! I'm a 15 year old girl from the west coast of the USA. I like watching anime, and I love playing video games. But I don't really like talking about video games unless I am talking to someone who doesn't know anything about them (and do not play them) because other wise they interrupt me or they know more than I do or play way different games than I do. Well unless you want to talk about Portal or Portal 2 I would be more than happy to talk about them, because they are my favorite games, and I like making up and hearing theories about them.
I'm also learning to code, I know a tiny bit of c++ (enough to make a very simple game using an editor :p) and I'm learning c# so I wouldn't mind talking to someone who is either (can you say either for more than two things? I'm not sure that you can but I'm going to for now, I may change it later) learning, has interest in learning, or already knows how to code :)
So if you want to talk more you can either just pm and talk through that or you can pm me and ask me for my Steam username or tell me yours and we can talk on Steam.

Ausome
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Sep 2013, 3:30 pm

Hi, my name is Neil. I'm a 16-year-old male and live in SouthWest England, UK. I'm almost diagnosed with Asperger's (that is, the doctor says it's likely and I just need my formal assessment or whatever).
My interests include video games, reading and writing novels, Adventure Time... random things, really. In terms of music, I like old stuff (anything between 1950s and 1990s). I play a lot of Minecraft, but I play tons of other games too: on Steam I currently have precisely 91 games, although lots of these I haven't had the time to play too much. I like Doctor Who, Sherlock, Ashes to Ashes - pretty much any BBC series.
I'm socially awkward in real life, but online I'm more confident. Feel free to pm me! I'm happy to accept people on Skype, Steam, email or whatever. :lol:

P.S. - Also, cake is better than pie. You know it! :wink:

DeviousDani
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Oct 2013, 9:22 am

I'm Dani, I'm 17 and I honestly don't have friends,
I have classmates and people I talk to but I do not use social media and don't want friends...
I have not much in common with other people and most of my peers bore me and I don't want to spend time with them.
I am not a loner though, I have strong family relationships and I have a long term boyfriend who is my best friend, we just don't "fit in" together, but we are a perfect match. I just don't want friends at this stage in my life.

does anyone else choose not to make friends?

25 Oct 2013, 12:14 pm

I'm glad i found this website. Thanks for all the recommendations!

Writergirl53
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Mar 2015, 11:55 pm

I'm an eighteen year old American girl who lives in Canada, (and is generally open to speaking with people in other countries, too, as I am very interested in travel and other people's experiences, so long as we are able to communicate in terms of speaking the same language). I love writing, watching anime, reading, and learning foreign languages. So far I speak fairly good conversational Spanish, and am trying to work on self-teaching conversational Japanese. I am diagnosed with Asperger's as well as an LD, and although I do have some friends at school, I have a very hard time making friends and reading their social cues.

ThatAspieLinguist
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

07 Mar 2015, 11:18 pm

I'm a 17 year old male who lives in the US. It's pretty obvious by now that I looove languages! I have a pretty broad range of hobbies, though. I like anime, it's one of the big things that got me interested in Japanese in the first place. I like video games. I don't really watch TV too often anymore, but I absolutely love Bad Girl's Club and America's Next Top Model (I find the drama to be quite amusing lmao). I'm gay, and I have absolutely NO shame! Not going to lie, I'm a little on the effeminate side, lawl. I currently know Spanish, French, Japanese, and German, and in the near future plan to start Chinese and Latin. So yeah, that's the basics of me, if I said everything we'd have hardly any convo, so hit me up girls and guys! :D

Oh, and a little side note about me; I'm like, really shy, so I almost never message people first. I've always had the mindset that if people really want to talk to me, they will come to me, and I won't have to chase. I'm trying to work on it, like a friend of mine would say, being shy in life never gets you anywhere.