Page 76 of 76 [ 1135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2019, 7:44 pm

Hi, I live in the Kansas City metro area. I'm 29. I work full time, go to school part time, and am uncool none of the time. :P

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

Lely
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Jul 2019, 2:55 pm

I'm a 26 year old woman in Germany. I'm unemployed and worked in factories for the past years. I like to crochet and am interested in cartomancy.
Send me a private message :!: I'm not the best at conversation, so apologies in advance. But I would love to try chat with someone anyway.[/quote]

Stardust_Dragonfly
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2019, 7:24 am

Hello! I'm 29 and from Manchester, UK. :)
I like art, crafts, reading, games, movies, history, cats and nature. Looking to talk/make friends, pm me if you'd like to! :D

Mjlkk26
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 Aug 2019, 3:25 pm

Hello, my name is Michaela, I am 20 years old. I enjoy research, psychology, board games, amusement parks, and The Sims! Hoping to meet some people. Am diagnosed with ASD by a neuropsychologist

AQ Score- 36 in 2013
35 in 2019

CubsBullsBears
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Sep 2019, 4:33 am

My name is Preston, I am 19 years old, I live in Cedar Rapids, IA, and I have aspergers. My hobbies include:

Watching/following sports(Chicago Cubs, Bulls, and Bears. Hence my username)

Watching crime shows(Investigation Discovery shows and forensic files)

Playing guitar(not exactly an expert, but at the intermediate level)

Going places out of town

Going out to public places and having fun

Meeting new people

Late teens/early 20s, feel free to PM me! :D

CosmeticPlague
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Nov 2019, 9:59 am

Hi, I'm 29. I work full-time in a grocery store. I'm obsessed with music, it's my life. I'm into punk, post-punk, goth and new wave type stuff. And '80s stuff general. I play guitar and own several other stringed instruments.
I love trying new, interesting foods as well as cooking.
I'm really struggling a lot with my life right now, mostly due to social reasons which I have for most of my life but it's really hitting me hard right now. I used to be completely find with the solitude but I don't know, I'm just so lonely lately.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2019, 10:32 am

I'm a New Yorker, too.

I can see how somebody can be lonely despite there being many people around you.

I wouldn't advise this----but I confess to howling and meowing on the trains. That assuages my loneliness a little bit.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2019, 12:50 am

Another New Yorker here.

My boyfriend and I do work-at-home computer programming, making a lot less money than we could if we worked in a corporate office (which we can't do for various reasons). Both of us have been diagnosed with ASD.

I had no friends as a child, but I managed to make a bunch of friends when I was in my twenties and early thirties, by being active in various oddball subcultures. I've also been intermittently involved in political movements such as LGBT rights (I'm bisexual).

Alas, over the past 20 years or so, my friendship network has dwindled down to almost nobody. Several of my closest friends have all died. Others have drifted apart. But at least I do have a committed, long-term relationship with my boyfriend.

My current passion is the autistic rights movement and doing what I can to help build a much bigger and better-organized autistic community than now exists -- a community with the potential to improve our lives in many ways -- including, hopefully, sparking the creation of autistic-friendly workplaces and making it a lot easier, in various ways, for as many of us as possible to find compatible friends.

I'd love to meet people who share that passion or at least support the idea to some extent.

For more about me, see My life as one of the many belatedly-diagnosed autistic older people, October 2019 (first post on my new blog Autistic NYC). See also:

- My WP "Getting to know each other" thread: Hello from NYC, begun October 2018.
- My WP Regional Meetup & Networking Thread Index post, August 2019.

ScottDelgado88
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Nov 2019, 9:16 am

my name is Scott, i'm 31 from London Uk & Unemployed but have a group of friends that i chat to on a daily basis and that alone makes me proud of who i am and for the friends i have in my life

notcreativename11
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Nov 2019, 11:58 pm

Hello there. I am a twenty-two-year old female from the USA. I am currently self-diagnosed but looking to seriously pursue a diagnosis/supports. I have a few friends now but I feel as if I need to mask/keep important details about my life hidden from most of them except for a few. I really value openness and support in friendships. I enjoy academic-related things, nature, fitness, and listening to music. Nice to meet you all :heart: