Page 20 of 75 [ 1195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 75  Next

AtomicKaiju
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2009, 10:10 pm

I just turned 19 today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Anyway, I don't really have much of a life. I'm mostly a laid back person, but I'm not shy of being stressful. I like movies (especially giant monster movies), cartoons, anime (apparently it pisses of anime fans if you call it a cartoon), manga, video games, and more. I don't use the internet as often anymore, but if you PM me, I'll PM you back.

EDIT: I just started to realize that I've been on the internet at least once a day now. Anyway, I really want to make friends here, so if you want to be my friend, just give me a PM.

Last edited by AtomicKaiju on 16 Aug 2009, 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ColdBlooded
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2009, 6:19 am

I live in North Carolina, between Havelock and New Bern. Recently diagnosed with AS. I would love to meet up with anyone else who happens to be in the area. I don't know other Aspies or Auties in real life, and i'd love to make some friends who are like me. I get into random conversations with people a lot, so i end up with acquaintances and some people i sort-of know at work... But not many friends to actually hang around with or do things with. So, yeah, making friends would be nice if there's anyone nearby :D

DGSunshineFD
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Sep 2009, 1:44 pm

Hi, i'm Aaron!

I'm new to the site, so I wanted to say Hi to everyone. I hope to have a good time here, and meet people that are like me. Thanks : D!

Later,

Confused101
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

14 Sep 2009, 12:49 am

Hey everybody names shea im 20 and from a little town called te awamutu nz. I was only diagnosed with aspergers about a year ago i always wondered why i was a little diffrent. I dont no if anyone else does the same but from the day i was born i have rocked i think it keeps me sane =). My mum intorduced me to this site (she spends more time on it then i do) but im glad to finally have people just like me to talk to. I think i got abit of luck growing up as my brother and sister were quite popular so i had to learn from an early age to get used to alot of people so i didnt get the social awkwardness quite as bad. Im also lucky in that most of my freinds have unique sides to them to Eg. Adhd dsylexia. When i grew up i was never normal and now i realise i never want to be i like my odd side and wouldent give it up for anything =)

PlatedDrake
Veteran
Veteran

16 Sep 2009, 3:50 pm

Good evening WP, Im Sean (male), 28 years old (will be 29 in 17 days), Missouri born, and North Carolina raised. My parents are still together and Im the oldest of three sons. I was diagnosed with AS November 2008, and its been a relief to my family finding out that all of my past "issues" have a reason. WP was recommended to me earlier this year, but I wasnt much for forums at the time. I have a few friends, some i come across by accident, but i dont keep any real daily contact. I got along well with my brothers growing up, given that we shared a lot of common interests seems to have helped them in navigate my "mental world." My interests include video games (RTSs, RPGs, MMOs, and "Giant Robot" simulators), Sci-Fi/Fantasy novels/movies, and collectible card games (Predominantly Magic: The gathering and Wold of Warcraft). :D <waves to everyone>

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2009, 8:27 am

Welcome to WP!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

kaworuchan42
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Sep 2009, 10:08 pm

I am a 30yo gay male in Tacoma, WA. I live alone, and keep to myself most of the time. I work out at the YMCA twice a day. My interests include movies (especially foreign or horror - and especially foreign horror), video gaming, hiking, studying Japanese..... I volunteer at the local mental-health resource center, and I keep on trying to get volunteer shifts at the local art-house cinema and the local gay resource center, but I have not had much success on those fronts. I essentially need more of a life. I am a very social person trapped within this shell called Asperger's. I plan on becoming a FT student starting this Winter, and I try my best to keep moving forward with my life, to make positive changes even when I am the only one noticing them. I hope to land a couple of good friends to share the joys of life with. I guess that's it for now.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2009, 4:37 am

Welcome to WP!

sciencepanda
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Oct 2009, 7:43 pm

I'm Adam, age 20. I'm from New York City.

Pleasure to meetcha.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2009, 7:44 pm

Welcome to WP!

jc6chan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2009, 3:11 pm

I'm Jimmy age 19 from Canada. I'm in 2nd year university. Tim Tex, no need to welcome me:P

Nym
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Nov 2009, 3:13 pm

Hi

I live in Leeds, England and I'm a 19year old male. I haven't had a friend since high school so idealy I'm looking for somebody to 'do stuff' with but I'd be more than happy just chatting on msn or something.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2009, 6:39 am

Welcome to WP!

nansnick
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2009, 9:45 am

Just letting any Southern Ontario - Northern Border-Town New York WrongPlanet members that we are organizing a Meet-Up.

For more info please check out this thread THIS THREAD HERE.

It could be a great way to make new friends.

We will do our best to make it a safe and comfortable environment.

Eilidh
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Nov 2009, 9:34 am

Eilidh, Pronounced Aily
USA
Gaelic/scottish/irish music, and learning the Gaelic languages *Scottish AND Irish*!
Computers
Learning programming and such
reading and writing, and of course....
VIDEO GAMES!
~Eilidh

Like the globe they keep turning around
Runrig: An Cuibhle Mor English Translation

SymphonyNo9
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Nov 2009, 4:37 pm

I'm from Newcastle, England. Feel free to contact me :)