Page 71 of 75 [ 1195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

Lely
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

31 Jul 2019, 2:55 pm

I'm a 26 year old woman in Germany. I'm unemployed and worked in factories for the past years. I like to crochet and am interested in cartomancy.
Send me a private message :!: I'm not the best at conversation, so apologies in advance. But I would love to try chat with someone anyway.[/quote]

Stardust_Dragonfly
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2019, 7:24 am

Hello! I'm 29 and from Manchester, UK. :)
I like art, crafts, reading, games, movies, history, cats and nature. Looking to talk/make friends, pm me if you'd like to! :D

Mjlkk26
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 Aug 2019, 3:25 pm

Hello, my name is Michaela, I am 20 years old. I enjoy research, psychology, board games, amusement parks, and The Sims! Hoping to meet some people. Am diagnosed with ASD by a neuropsychologist

AQ Score- 36 in 2013
35 in 2019

CosmeticPlague
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Nov 2019, 9:59 am

Hi, I'm 29. I work full-time in a grocery store. I'm obsessed with music, it's my life. I'm into punk, post-punk, goth and new wave type stuff. And '80s stuff general. I play guitar and own several other stringed instruments.
I love trying new, interesting foods as well as cooking.
I'm really struggling a lot with my life right now, mostly due to social reasons which I have for most of my life but it's really hitting me hard right now. I used to be completely find with the solitude but I don't know, I'm just so lonely lately.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2019, 10:32 am

I'm a New Yorker, too.

I can see how somebody can be lonely despite there being many people around you.

I wouldn't advise this----but I confess to howling and meowing on the trains. That assuages my loneliness a little bit.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2019, 12:50 am

Another New Yorker here.

My boyfriend and I do work-at-home computer programming, making a lot less money than we could if we worked in a corporate office (which we can't do for various reasons). Both of us have been diagnosed with ASD.

I had no friends as a child, but I managed to make a bunch of friends when I was in my twenties and early thirties, by being active in various oddball subcultures. I've also been intermittently involved in political movements such as LGBT rights (I'm bisexual).

Alas, over the past 20 years or so, my friendship network has dwindled down to almost nobody. Several of my closest friends have all died. Others have drifted apart. But at least I do have a committed, long-term relationship with my boyfriend.

My current passion is the autistic rights movement and doing what I can to help build a much bigger and better-organized autistic community than now exists -- a community with the potential to improve our lives in many ways -- including, hopefully, sparking the creation of autistic-friendly workplaces and making it a lot easier, in various ways, for as many of us as possible to find compatible friends.

I'd love to meet people who share that passion or at least support the idea to some extent.

For more about me, see My life as one of the many belatedly-diagnosed autistic older people, October 2019 (first post on my new blog Autistic NYC). See also:

- My WP "Getting to know each other" thread: Hello from NYC, begun October 2018.
- My WP Regional Meetup & Networking Thread Index post, August 2019.

ScottDelgado88
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Nov 2019, 9:16 am

my name is Scott, i'm 31 from London Uk & Unemployed but have a group of friends that i chat to on a daily basis and that alone makes me proud of who i am and for the friends i have in my life

notcreativename11
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 Nov 2019, 11:58 pm

Hello there. I am a twenty-two-year old female from the USA. I am currently self-diagnosed but looking to seriously pursue a diagnosis/supports. I have a few friends now but I feel as if I need to mask/keep important details about my life hidden from most of them except for a few. I really value openness and support in friendships. I enjoy academic-related things, nature, fitness, and listening to music. Nice to meet you all :heart:

emily38
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Dec 2019, 6:16 pm

Hi, I'm 38, I'm from the Netherlands and I live alone. I like plants, music, looking at nature, animals, reading sometimes and watching tv shows. I am home pretty much all the time.

AriaEclipse
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2020, 1:59 pm

Hi, I'm Aria and I am 26 and I live in the Northeast US. I'm female and I really love TV shows, music, crafting, computers, and baking. I love memorizing little facts about everything. I collect merchandise related to my special interest, art supplies, books, and plushies.

My Tumblr

hariboci
Raven
Raven

03 Mar 2020, 5:12 am

Hi, I'm 44 from Hungary (no hungry jokes please :P ) and looking for friends from anywhere.
My special interests are Japanese culture (art, traditions, history but also anime and jpop,visual kei), drawing, cooking/baking, mostly Asian movies, conversations about psychology, people.

ACuriousCreature
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Mar 2020, 4:25 pm

Hi I'm Joseph a 24 year old guy with ASD living in florida hoping to talk to or hang out with someone (in public) my interests are far too many to list but I love archery, athletics, computer security, and books (mostly nonfiction) if you're braver than me leave a PM.

roccoslife
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Jul 2020, 2:51 pm

Hi Im Roy, 36 from essex in the UK. I really like listening to and playing music, photography (insta in my sig), Comedy, crime and horror movies, martial arts and video games.

Lonely atm and looking for people to talk to, local would be nice but anywheres cool. feel free to PM me.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 107 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

Volpe
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Aug 2020, 11:19 am

Hello. I am a 24 year old male and I live in rural England with my parents. I work in local government currently and I enjoy reading: classics, horror and sci fi. I also like films and tv sometimes. I know about European History and Politics and I like Nintendo.

I also like things such as Star Wars and Doctor Who. I have autism from when I was younger. I struggle with friends in real life and I do not get on with my family.

I am open to messages

B4s3d
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Aug 2020, 1:15 am

Hello, I'm 27 and from the United States. I spend most of my free time watching youtube videos or movies/shows. Used to play videogames a lot but mostly only follow the news on them now. I like to draw sometimes.

DemiRabis0
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

13 Sep 2020, 6:43 pm

Heya! Not exactly NEW, I haven't been on this site in years though. I kind of forgot it existed. Or that I even had an account here. So. Yeah. Here I am! Haha.
My name is Joanna, but I go by Jo. I'm a genderfluid being, so pronouns are either he or she. It's not a big deal though, call me whatever you want.
I live in Connecticut, from the US of A. I'm originally from North Carolina.
I'm currently 34.
I love Gravity Falls, Twin Peaks, and David Lynch in general. I love music, video games, animals, including insects and arachnids, mucking around on the internet, writing, and horror movies, I also enjoy a good RP. I also like a handful of anime, and animated movies in general. Name it, and I've probably seen it.

Feel free to PM me! If you feel so inclined. I love making new friends!