Page 70 of 75 [ 1195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 75  Next

Camorra
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 Jul 2018, 12:17 pm

Hello everybody!

I'm 23 years old and from Sweden. I'd love to chat with people from around the world, preferably people who share my interests. But I'll gladly talk to anyone. My main interests are history and literature. I also like watching tv shows, when I'm able to focus enough on it. I'm a huge nerd and mostly read fantasy. I just can't get enough of it. So, if you're a fantasy loving nerd as well then we'll be best friends :lol:
As a person I've been told that I'm quite calm and quiet. Apparently I'm a good listener as well.

I apologize for my English. It's been a while since I last spoke or wrote in English and I've gotten a bit rusty, so to speak.

beyondthephaneron
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Jul 2018, 8:01 pm

Hello?

JoeyFlash
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Jul 2018, 6:54 pm

beyondthephaneron wrote:
Hello?

Hello Beyond, how are you?

Who's there?

Matthew.

Matthew who?

Math you couldn't do unless you had an IQ of 184.

CloudArgonaut
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Aug 2018, 11:28 pm

Hi all, I'm new in the world of aspies. 33 yo guy from Europe, I don't have an official diagnose, but my mother (a mental healthcare professional) just recently confessed she didn't want to tell me my whole life I am an aspie and that's the reason she got into her profession. I just figured myself recently there must be a name for my weirdness and did some research and some tests, and I overall feel stupid it took me so long to figure it out. But it feels like a big relief now and it it feels like I found some missing puzzles explaining many things in my life, particularly why I experience meltdowns in some situations. I work as a freelance researcher and am about to start a PhD in history.

Message me if you wanna chat, it would be good to finally talk to someone who is on the same wavelength as me about life. :D

Mythos
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Aug 2018, 3:24 pm

Hi, I'm 21 and just generally looking for people to talk about essentially anything really. Looking for people between 18 and 30 (of course with a bit of room for manoeuvre; 31, 32 or anything like that is fine). I'm OK talking to people of all ages but I think I'd associate best with those types.

I like games, technology, literature (modern and classic), films, music (mostly metal, rock, punk and classical), philosophy, politics, gardening, cooking, walking (mostly for the nature), languages and probably other things. Fire a message across, I bet we'll get along great, whomever you happen to be!

wazzup352
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Aug 2018, 12:44 am

Hello.

Currently, 22, and I feel like I've hit a crossroad in life. I would like to seek others who I can connect with. I'm looking for people who want to engage in deep conversations rather than small talk.

A little bit about me. I'm a graduate in Game Design and would like to pursue a career in gaming. I've been interested in games and art since I was a child. I know programming but mostly I want to be a 2d/3d artist. I am now trying to better myself as an artist while working as a secretary in the meantime.

I would say gaming is my primary hobby. I mostly play shooters and open world games (ask me for my Steam library if you're curious, because I can't post it here yet) , but lately I've been getting into RPGs and Nintendo. I'm also a big fan of cartoons. Grew up watching Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, and now moving on to anime (Jojo Part 5, anyone?). These forms of media help me a lot as they act as an outlet for coping with depression and obsessive, intrusive thoughts.

I'm someone who values people that put effort in conversation and getting to know one another. After all, friendship is a 2 way street. So if you're that kind of person, I'm open to DMs. :D

giuuf3fh9832
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Oct 2018, 11:25 pm

I'm 19, in Minnesota, Mathematics and Computer Science double major. My interests include philosophy, psychology, and languages.

SilentJessica
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

03 Nov 2018, 7:47 am

SilentJessica wrote:
Hi. :)

I'm Jessica, I'm 25 and I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I like trying to teach myself things, painting, drawing, listening to music, taking photos, reading, knitting and writing.

If you want to add me to Kik, it is Jessicanc92

I can’t edit my post, so I’ll add these to my interests:

* Watching movies (especially horror)
* Video games
* Baking
* Genealogy
* Learning new words
* Psychology
* Animals
* Thinking about lots of different things.

AQ: 40
RAADS-R: 149

caThar4G
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2018, 12:22 pm

Hi, I'm 28. I'm from the USA. I'm about to have a child in a few months. I like nature. I like to learn about crafts, and recently, I want to learn birds by sight and name.
I want to meet people in person.
But, I thought posting here may have some results with just talking to people from here for now.
I know it can be dangerous to meet someone from the internet in person. That's why.

caThar4G
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2018, 11:38 pm

caThar4G wrote:
Hi, I'm 28. I'm from the USA. I'm about to have a child in a few months. I like nature. I like to learn about crafts, and recently, I want to learn birds by sight and name.
I want to meet people in person.
But, I thought posting here may have some results with just talking to people from here for now.
I know it can be dangerous to meet someone from the internet in person. That's why.

Although meeting someone from here in person might be cool sometime. In a public place.

KomoDomo
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

23 Dec 2018, 11:05 am

Nice to meet all of you. I'm 21, male, and happen to be bisexual. It's been a bit of a challenge to muster up the motivation to start posting here, with all the other things I'm doing in my day, and with how I am about socializing in general, but I've decided I should start meeting new people, so here I am.

About my interests... One of them would be video games. I used to be an avid gamer, but don't have much time for it nowadays unfortunately, but when I've had the chance I'd play Ratchet & Clank and Disgaea games, as well as Dragon Age Inquisition and Tales of Berseria, though not much else.
As for movies, its mostly classic Disney and Studio Ghibli films, other than that mostly sci-fi or horror.
The series I'm into are mostly anime, like Black Butler, Code Geass, My Hero Academia, Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood, preferably), and a sizable list of others, but I also appreciate a few Live Action ones like Game of Thrones, Da Vinci's Demons, and Lucifer.
I appreciate some music as well. Most genres of metal (except the core variety), psytrance, gothic, darkwave, etc.
I even play guitar, which I aim to record my own songs with eventually.
Some subjects I'm invested in learning are CGI (like digital artwork/3D graphics), Psychology, Philosophy, History, sometimes Politics and Sociology (though these days I'm quite fed up with those last two fields) and Languages (particularly Japanese and Italian as of currently).

I'd appreciate the opportunity to speak with someone who could be enthusiastic, or at least curious, about things that could bring us deeper than just small talk.

ardentuna
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Dec 2018, 11:03 pm

Hi, I've been PMing a couple people on here but it looks like it's not actually that active! I got to posts from 2016 pretty quick. So I thought I'd make a post as well.

I turned 24 recently. Like most of us on here, I'm terrible at making friends and holding conversations, so I'd appreciate your advice on how to do so if you have any. I just don't know what people talk about or how they do it.

I really like digital art and 3D modeling. I want to be a character artist or something similar someday. Pretty much all of my free time is devoted to improving my skills in these areas, so unfortunately I can't talk knowledgeably on too many subjects since I don't really watch TV or anything like that.

Other interests include computer games (cooperative free to play ones usually, like Warframe), reading (I think I owe what few social skills I have to fanfiction), learning languages (I taught myself some very basic Japanese and I also took high school French that I've mostly retained), biochemistry (though I only have a Bachelor's), and animals (I particularly like birds). I like alt rock (I think?), currently listening to stuff like The Kills.

Anyway, if you're interested, PM me! Maybe we can study together. For language learning in particular, having a friendly partner to practice with really helps. Or we could draw together or something. I don't really mind if you never want to meet or you eventually want to meet since you live close by.

liamdude5
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Jan 2019, 7:31 pm

Age - 19

Gender - Male

Country of Origin - U.S.A.

I like film, music, and video games.

magicrabbit
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Jan 2019, 4:40 pm

Hi I'm Emily and I'm having trouble finding people to talk to on here. I read several posts by people claiming they don't know how to make friends. I would really like someone to talk to. I was diagnosed when I was 24. I live in MN. If you want someone to talk about stuff with, please message me. Thanks. I am so bored.

endersdragon34
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Mar 2019, 1:44 am

Could really use some friends right now as I really don't have any... I live in PA right now but am originally from Iowa and will probably return there one day... Umm I am in my first year of law school but I would prefer not to chat about that. I like games, so maybe we could one day play online, really getting into playing my Switch now. Yea, just feel like chatting with someone.

HowlinMad
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Mar 2019, 4:35 am

Hi everybody, first time posting. I play consistently on xbox one, anybody looking to make friends and play regularly feel free too add me . gamertag: H M Crash