Page 74 of 76 [ 1137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

DocteurDEVO7
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 May 2018, 11:21 am

Always open to making new friends so hi, I'm 19 and I live in the country and love the outdoors and fishing. I also love video games too, art, and music. Just an FYI I'm an old soul and tend to get along with people a bit older than me. Feel free to message me! 8)

SteveSnow
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 May 2018, 12:30 pm

Figured I'd give this a shot. I'm a 36 year old guy in Northern Minnesota. I enjoy cooking, watching movies/some tv shows (generally fantasy/superhero) and video games. I'm extremely well read and enjoy a wide variety of literary subjects. Just looking for people to hang out with online on occasion, I'd say in person but no one lives near me :)

valholla
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 May 2018, 5:15 am

Hi! I'm a 23 year old woman who is quite shy even though I like to think I'm not. When I was in high school my "friends" gave me the nickname of The b***h because I was unknowingly rude to people. I moved to Phoenix, AZ 3 years ago and have made exactly 0 friends and 1 very casual acquaintance.

(It's very hot here in Phoenix. The hubris of humanity to settle in such a hot climate is astounding.)

I'm a solitary person by nature but that is a very slippery slope into isolation so I want to make more friends and be a generally happier person!

I don't care if our interests aren't exactly the same, as long as we get along and have similar outlooks on life. I'm optimistic about the world yet I can be impossibly bitter and angry about unnecessary injustice and bigotry.

(for example, remember that crocker guy from the fairly odd parents and how he would yell, "fairy god parents!" and twitch onscreen. Well I do that, except I yell, "CAPITALISM!" in scathing disdain. Not as relevant as I thought, I just go on inexplicable tangents sometimes, which probably explains my tendency towards run on sentences. For that I apologize ^^;)

This is a terrible friendship profile haha! Either way, if I sound interesting to you don't hesitate to message me! We can talk about books and movies or whatever!

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2018, 4:48 pm

I will not torture anyone with lengthy messages about myself.

A few things about me here:

- 32 years of age
- originally from Germany and residing in the US since late 2016
- musician, writer, visual artist (but most of my work is not good enough to being released to the outside world)
- about start attending community college for degrees in mathematics, psychology, IT, and robotics. After two years there i am going to transfer to Wayne State or University Of Michigan, if i am good enough, of course)

- interests are too many to list on here, believe me :mrgreen:

Maybe there is a way to start exchanging messages and maybe even become friends. I could also always need help about everyday life for someone on the spectrum here in the USA.

Thank you for reading!

Gallia
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2018, 5:53 pm

im joining this *ship* ~

25 yr old into anime, music, digital sociology and lately getting into programming [im a newbie tho, i just about comprehend HTML, moving onto CSS atm. Also covered a bit of Python last semester]

im half italian, half french and i currently dwell in Scotland but my days here are probably done as im looking for a non minimum wage graduate employment, possibly out of the sinking ship that is Brexit.

I also speak a little Arabic and looking to get back and improve my knowledge of the language so if you are an Arabic speaker and want to improve your English or Italian feel free to get in touch ^^

ravens are my spirit animals.

Fall of the tumult
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Jun 2018, 6:22 am

Hi, really glad to be here! I am looking for someone with whom I can discuss philosophy, the arts and spirituality. I have finished studying and live in London where I feel quite isolated. While I have found people who I can debate or exchange ideas with, I haven’t found a kindred spirit who actually inspires me to create and conceptualise.

I really want someone who I can have a mutually inspiring partnership in every domain. What

My areas of particular interest are:

Process Philosophy

Phenomenology

Evolutionary Idealism

Christian Mysticism

Avant Garde Art (Whether visual audio or narrative)

I look forward to hearing from you!!

Gallia
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2018, 7:14 pm

SineWave wrote:

During my free time I’m a philosopher, a sociologist, a manipulative rogue, a relationship-advice-giver and innocent shit-disturber.

i raise a glass as a fellow innocent s**t raiser. may we continue our good work ~

LoneLoyalWolf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2018, 11:59 am

Mr.Robot wrote:
Wayne State

I knew it! :wink:

30 year old male, happy single. Demisexual | This means I only feel attracted to women I have a deep connection or bond with.

- Robin Williams - I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.
- Robin Williams - Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. ALWAYS.
- Robin Williams - You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2018, 12:07 pm

LoneLoyalWolf wrote:
Mr.Robot wrote:
Wayne State

I knew it! :wink:

:lmao:

Busted

JoeyFlash
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Jul 2018, 4:16 pm

Hey, I can finally post here!

I'm 19 and from California. I'm majoring in Mechanical Engineering, and considering adding CADD as well. If anyone here knows SolidWorks, you and I already have that in common.

In terms of interests, I love History, especially War History. Once during my Political Science class, the professor asked us what the Tet Offensive was, and I embarrassingly blurted out the answer before a Marine Corps Veteran in my class could answer it. I also love firearms, as well as hiking, and camping.

I love "Older" music, such as Rockabilly and early country. Hank Williams Sr. is my most favorite singer (and my new profile pic), and the other country singers I like are Loretta Lynn, Conway Twitty, Marty Robbins, Johnny Cash of course, Kitty Wells, and Johnny Horton. For Rockabilly, I like Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, the Collins Kids, Janis Martin, Chuck Berry, Wanda Jackson, etc.

My all-time favorite movie is George Lucas' American Graffiti and The Sandlot comes to a close second.

Who's there?

Matthew.

Matthew who?

Math you couldn't do unless you had an IQ of 184.

Camorra
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 Jul 2018, 12:17 pm

Hello everybody!

I'm 23 years old and from Sweden. I'd love to chat with people from around the world, preferably people who share my interests. But I'll gladly talk to anyone. My main interests are history and literature. I also like watching tv shows, when I'm able to focus enough on it. I'm a huge nerd and mostly read fantasy. I just can't get enough of it. So, if you're a fantasy loving nerd as well then we'll be best friends :lol:
As a person I've been told that I'm quite calm and quiet. Apparently I'm a good listener as well.

I apologize for my English. It's been a while since I last spoke or wrote in English and I've gotten a bit rusty, so to speak.

beyondthephaneron
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Jul 2018, 8:01 pm

Hello?

JoeyFlash
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Jul 2018, 6:54 pm

beyondthephaneron wrote:
Hello?

Hello Beyond, how are you?

Who's there?

Matthew.

Matthew who?

Math you couldn't do unless you had an IQ of 184.

CloudArgonaut
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Aug 2018, 11:28 pm

Hi all, I'm new in the world of aspies. 33 yo guy from Europe, I don't have an official diagnose, but my mother (a mental healthcare professional) just recently confessed she didn't want to tell me my whole life I am an aspie and that's the reason she got into her profession. I just figured myself recently there must be a name for my weirdness and did some research and some tests, and I overall feel stupid it took me so long to figure it out. But it feels like a big relief now and it it feels like I found some missing puzzles explaining many things in my life, particularly why I experience meltdowns in some situations. I work as a freelance researcher and am about to start a PhD in history.

Message me if you wanna chat, it would be good to finally talk to someone who is on the same wavelength as me about life. :D

Mythos
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Aug 2018, 3:24 pm

Hi, I'm 21 and just generally looking for people to talk about essentially anything really. Looking for people between 18 and 30 (of course with a bit of room for manoeuvre; 31, 32 or anything like that is fine). I'm OK talking to people of all ages but I think I'd associate best with those types.

I like games, technology, literature (modern and classic), films, music (mostly metal, rock, punk and classical), philosophy, politics, gardening, cooking, walking (mostly for the nature), languages and probably other things. Fire a message across, I bet we'll get along great, whomever you happen to be!