Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Redstar
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 May 2008, 11:46 am

If anyone here is El Salvadoran, can you let me know exactly how your kissing customs work? I've read that air kissing the cheek is common between male-female friends, but my 17-year-old girlfriend is constantly lip-locking with a 25-year-old El Salvadoran that tells her it's okay to kiss your friends on the lips. Is he being affectionate, or what?

velodog
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

07 May 2008, 2:32 pm

Do you really not get what is going on here? This is total BS that you are being fed. Don't buy this crap. Dump her now!

Redstar
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 May 2008, 11:53 am

velodog wrote:
Do you really not get what is going on here? This is total BS that you are being fed. Don't buy this crap. Dump her now!

To be more specific, we're not together anymore. But she has feelings for both me and him. And he does for her. Obviously whatever they do in El Salvador is their own custom, but this is America and we don't behave that way.

I feel she is using his culture as an excuse and it's not right. I'm not kissing her, because I know that when you have to choose between two people you don't do anything with either of them. It just adds to the emotional confusion.

velodog
Gold Supporter
Gold Supporter

09 May 2008, 3:44 am

It is a relief that you are not with her. Stay away, she is clearly toxic. Find a decent woman who won't cheat and tell you bald faced lies.