Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2006, 12:26 pm

Once I was doing my biology exam and I just started laughing right there and then at this question that others might find hard, but that I found so simple. I did that two other times too, while doing multiple choice tests and assignments. :lol:

Kiss_my_AS
Toucan
Toucan

02 Jan 2006, 1:30 pm

I must admit that I've had my moments, but way too less if you ask me.

rhubarbpluscustard
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Jan 2006, 6:58 pm

I frequently laugh at things that are not really funny, and one amusing incident can keep me laughing for a couple of days (periodically of course, not a couple of days straight). Also, when most people laugh for a few seconds and then stop, I just keep going. Trying to suppress the laughter just makes it worse. It's really quite embarrassing.

Blanford
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Jan 2006, 10:05 pm

Ah, I hear you there. I think I have the weirdest sense of humor in my class. During Math I laugh about mathematical formulas sometimes. Recently it was the sin (sine), cos (cosine), and tan (tangent) ordeal. I pictured it as an allegory to life and as my class looked at me I started to giggle with my head on the desk.

In Science I started laughing when we were learning about different cloud formations. That was the class when we learned about lenticular clouds and were shown a picture of them. No wonder so many people think they spot UFO's, lenticular clouds resemble them exactly.

And in History I oddly find it funny how many rebellions have failed. Call me odd, whatever, but I just started laughing hysterically when we learned about the great slave rebellion of the Ancient World in which 7,000 people were crucified.

(Either 7,000 or 70,000, can't remember.)

pernicious_penguin
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Jan 2006, 1:34 am

Blanford wrote:
And in History I oddly find it funny how many rebellions have failed. Call me odd, whatever, but I just started laughing hysterically when we learned about the great slave rebellion of the Ancient World in which 7,000 people were crucified.

(Either 7,000 or 70,000, can't remember.)

That is funny in a mass-death-because-of-those wacky anciets kind of way. Them and their bloody lightning bolts and gods of strawberry jam and what not.

alblurt_06
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Jan 2006, 9:03 pm

I just kind of laugh.

I think my friends are used to it XD

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2006, 5:37 pm

I too can claim that I laugh at things you shouldn't laugh at or at inappropriate times. What makes it even worse is that I'm utterly incapable of laughing quietly when I have a sudden urge to.

I seem to find it particularly funny when people trip over in the streets, especially if its done (coincidentally) with style. People end up looking at me like Im a nutter.

I remember one incident where I was walking through Manchester Piccadilly Gardens and a lady wanted to cross the tram lines but had to wait for the tram to pass. However, she was stood way to close to the tram lines and she was on a corner, so when the tram's arse end came round the corner, it sent her flying. This had me in stitches as you can imagine. I could not control myself. I was laughing about this for about half an hour afterwards, and I was alone, imagine how strange this must have looked to others.

ilikedragons
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2006, 8:27 pm

People dont like it when I rember something funny. Whats wrong with it?

hell_grey
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Feb 2006, 9:24 pm

ive laughed at problems on tests before........ like if they are worded funny or if one of the multiple choice options is just really stupid..

ive been told that i laugh at almsot anything.. some people dont like it but thats the way ive learned to deal with stuff. i see the humor in life, what can i say :p

HarryofSheringham

10 Feb 2006, 4:23 pm

I laugh uncontrollably at inappropriate times. for example when people suggest I am ill, mentally or otherwise, I burst out laughing uncontrollably. The other day I was laughing hysterically at my mum for no reason. I just found being nagged hilarious.

Jerick
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Feb 2006, 4:20 am

I laugh so many times that i forget i laugh sometimes. all the kids say i am juuts a weirdo who wil laugh at everything. But i think its funy. I laugh so weird that kids start laughung at me because of my laughs, and when i think of something funny i start laughing, and everyone gets interrupted. I like to laugh.

slumlord
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Mar 2006, 5:05 pm

I used to have the same problem, but several years of depression and dealing with life's misery has changed that for good. Now I barely get a smirk on my face. It's just that my perception of the people around me has changed so much to a point where it is has even become difficult for me to smile at them. Call it distrust, consider it disgust. Whatever..
Pain can solve that smiling problem quickly - so enjoy it while you can. I surely do miss it.

OTTILY
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Mar 2006, 10:16 am

I laugh at jokes for way too long, so badly that I want to cry because it's embarrassing. I have to bite my lip a lot if I remember something that tickled me in the past and I am walking down the street alone. If I have to phone a taxi I pick up the receiver and have to put it down because I burst out laughing and it takes 5 minutes before I can actually talk. The only time I laughed inappropriatly was when I was 9 or 10 and my best friend told me that her grandma had just died. We loved her very much and I think it was just shock because my NT friend was laughing too.

AV-geek
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2006, 10:22 pm

There's something about broken, clogged or overflowing toilets and sewers that get me uncontrollably laughing. I can't quite explain what it is. These incidents can be quite annoying and problematic. During a superbowl party, I was at a friend's house. Another friend came down the hall and announced that the toilet was clogged and it overflowed. Everyone else was in a state of panic, I was laughing my A$$ off. Nobody else could understand what the heck was so funny. One day I was standing in the DuPont circle subway station waiting for a train. I recalled a story I read where an overflowing toilet in the train station one time shorted out an electrical transformer and shut the place down. I couldn't stop laughing. Others were staring trying to figure out what was getting to me!

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Mar 2006, 2:09 pm

I laugh every time my mom goes to kfc and order one of there snackers. I herd a funny prank call kdk prank calls peter esco chicken fight and it plays over in my mind when she goes there. I repeat parts from it swears and all she gets so mad. I have noticed when I drink alot of tea12 cups it does that to me. I get hyper It makes me feal like I could punch A hole through metal. I suspect we have problems with our endorphins. Laugherter stimulates this and if metabolism is poor I guess you could laugh at inappropiate times cause your receptors have shut down cause there is to too many food exorphins and endorphins. You nee more to maintain day to day functioning and that could out do the circumstances. That tea has herbs for brain health maybe it reduced endorphin levels quickly. I become smarter after I cause me to use word like stigmatize. I have a vocabulary at college level even though I was in 8th grade . Oh what the hell I just misspelled level and put lever that is leven rambin's nickname. I think she is hot. Sometimes .

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Mar 2006, 2:13 pm

slumlord that sound like post tramatic stress disorder.