Page 3 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

2ukenkerl
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2009, 1:08 pm

sinsboldly wrote:
all the moderators use the rules and the Terms of Service as our guides to keep WP the forum we all know and love. All the moderators care, that is why they spend endless hours out of their lives as volunteers to make WP a good place to post.

I was in NO way denigrating ANY moderator here! I merely said how personally some might take it and therefore err on the side most favorable to her son and his sensibilities. As for the "rules and the Terms of Service", EVERYONE(WORLD WIDE) says that and many DON'T follow it. AGAIN, I am not even SUGGESTING that that is the case here, but I am explaining why I made my comment.

You have to realize where I am coming from. HECK, I live in the US! It is getting more hypocritical ALL THE TIME. I went from optimistic to downright CYNICAL. If given enough freedom, I make that VERY clear. HECK, North Korea just declared the nuclear ban VOID! THAT is BULL! If it only now became void, they wouldn't have missles or bombs, yet they have BOTH! OBVIOUSLY, they VIOLATED the ban. And they claim that it is defensive, even though it can't be defensive. If they attack local areas and managed to somehow avoid direct impact, they would be obliterated. The same is true if they try to hit any NATO organization. That includes europe and america. BTW China and Russia wouldn't be happy if we tried to attack korea, so korea ALREADY had nuclear defense just like switzerland and denmark do. (To the best of my knowledge, switzerland and denmark don't have nuclear bombs or ICBM missles, but they BOTH have countries that would IMMEDIATELY come to their support with those.)

Anyway, that gives you an idea of where I am coming from.