Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 1:51 am

I used to, now it fluctuates.
Honestly though, it's just because I exercise at least once a day.
As a child, it was natural, I had a HUMONGOUS appetite and never gained weight.
Then I hit adolescence and became anorexic and ruined it.
Now though at least it's not horrible.
I am always jealous of people who can not exercise AND eat what they want though.
Also, I have read up on it, and I have to ask you a question.
Because nutritionists have made observations in people who can et like you do: Is it true that you eat in a few snacks a day instead of three regular meals?
Just wondering....

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2011, 3:51 am

Ever since I have been breast feeding, mine has been up. I like it but I have to keep eating and that means if I get lazy to eat, I lose weight.

Do I still gain? Yes but then I lose it. I am not so much worried about my weight anymore. Now I hope I won't relapse when I am through with breast feeding or maybe I should pump for the rest of my life so I won't have to worry about my weight.

iSpeedy
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Jul 2011, 1:43 pm

Mine is a combination. I have a pretty fast metabolism, especially for being a female my age. But also I am extremely fidgety and hyper. I also have a lot of tics which is like constant exercise and makes me muscular from tensing over and over. Lastly I am a picky eater, and I actually just don't like meat, greasy foods, etc and prefer simple food like yogurt, cereal, cheese, crackers, oh and pizza!! Also I don't like juice and will only drink water and gatorade.

CaptainTrips222
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2011, 11:27 pm

iSpeedy wrote:
But also I am extremely fidgety and hyper. I also have a lot of tics which is like constant exercise and makes me muscular from tensing over and over.

Frenetic activity isn't exercise. Sitting and bouncing your leg, or rocking and stimming doesn't increase your heart rate enough to call it cardiovascular activity.

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2011, 3:08 am

willa wrote:
You all can go to hell! :D :D

Well, I'm going to need a map. Or perhaps you can give me the coordinates so that I can put it into the GPS.

But, in all seriousness, my metabolism is moderately fast. I can eat just about whatever I want, and I'm not fat at all. The thing is, my stomach prevents me from eating a whole lot. If I ever eat more than a plateful of food, it's a safe bet I'll be blowing chunks in less than an hour. If anything, I wish I could eat more and gain weight. I've always hated being a little guy.